Hilly paid off another judge

Hilly paid off another judge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHFOwlMCdto
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean he realized how many people are dying suspiciously

>yfw you realize that thanks to the Democrats, the US now has lower voter fraud prevention standards than fucking Mexico

Voter fraud is barely a fucking thing. Grow the fuck up you pathetic losers.

You people are such little bitches.

>Voter fraud is barely a fucking thing
Citation needed

There is no reason we shouldn't require photo id to vote.

Oh you're correct.

What the dems do is election fraud.

And that's been proven.

Fucking texas man

$0.02

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Man what if illegals hope the border to turn Texas blue

>Voter fraud is barely a fucking thing.
Really? My state uses paperless computerized voting, and I'm seriously worried that Putin will pwn these machines by November.

fucking CTR

Most voter fraud is mail-in. Democrats feel that the task of obtaining a photo ID is too much for their minority voter base to handle, which reveals a not-so-subtle racist attitude the democrats have towards the spics and niggers that vote for them.

There has been little need to rig elections in the past because the candidates have been rigged. Why do you think the establishment is freaking the fuck out over Trump?

i think the people here have ignored federal ruling anyways lol

Wont texas tell him to fuck off?

State powers and shit?

If that is the case, then why go through the effort of removing them right before a major election?

The way the law is now you'd be hard pressed to actually prove fraud occurred, especially as they remove more humans from the counting process

Because it inhibits a shit ton of people from voting.

Prove it

It inhibits niggers from voting for their families and other filth, you mean

Even poor shitholes like India have voter ID, and it's common throughout the EU

Most don't actually. If you live in an urban area with public transit and are too poor for a car you aren't going to have a license and most aren't going to go through the effort of getting a state ID either.

*Shit ton of illegals unable to get a real ID
Ftfy

Cool it, Pablo

so i should move to texas?

I used to think voter ID was useless, but i never once considered random illegals could vote.

Hey, it's only voting. That's not as important as buying alcohol or cigarettes.

Arrest the judge.

>Need id to buy a gun
>don't need Id to vote
So our rights are subjective?

>if we outlaw every method of detecting and preventing voter fraud, then we can make up numbers and nobody can prove us wrong!

Prove what?

>virtually no voter fraud happening
>make laws that prevent people from using their constitutional rights

Super communist in here

Why would an ID inhibit someone from voting?
Does ID inhibit someone from smoking or drinking?

The answer is yes, but only the ones WHO SHOULDN"T BE DOING IT.

DEMOCRATS: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE REPUBLIC

>one less reason for people to have to go and spend money at the DMV

I approve.

In Canada all votes are on paper, literally no one person is allowed to ever be alone with the ballots at any time (if they are it's a huge paperwork hassle) and every person on the ballot can send one representative to watch the polls and vote counting.

Votes are counted twice. More recounts can be requested by the representatives.

If someone comes in without ID, there's a process for verifying them such as having other people that do have ID vouch for them. These incidents are recorded and verified so if at a later date there are any accusations, they can easily be traced.

Why doesn't America have a similar system?

Weird cause the last presidential election found at least 1.8 million dead people voting. Those were what was found there could be many more.

>Voter fraud is barely a fucking thing
Well since we have no way of detecting voter fraud without id's it's easy not to see it

>but i never once considered random illegals could vote.

It's easy to spot people who have never voted before with comments like this. You have to register to vote and in order to do so, you have to be a citizen of the U.S. You don't just walk into an ol' polling station and say "I'm here to vote!" and they say, "Cool, go right on ahead!"

You have to:
1) Register to vote. Requires a SS number, and other info.
2) You will be assigned a polling station after you've been officially registered.
3) You must show up at that specific polling station, they will have your name on file.
4) You give them your name, then you sign your name next to the one they have on file and you go and vote.

Sure, some dick can come in and use your name to vote, but that requires them to know your name ahead of time, which is unlikely. Also, you'll probably be recognized, since a lot of polling stations are manned by people specifically looking for people returning. And last of all, that will allow you to vote maybe two times? And you'll risk a serious federal crime with prison time for doing so?

Prove that a significant number of legitimate voters are kept from voting by voter id laws.

>Why would an ID inhibit someone from voting?

Because it costs money to get an ID. You can't require people to "pay a fee" in order to vote.

what does all that shit translate to?

>paid off

I'm sure you meant:

>permitted to live

god i hope so

So if it was free to get an id which in many states it is then you would have no problem with the law?

This guy's right, we should trust all the wonderful people who show up to the polling center. They have the honor and decency to only vote when they are citizens. Never have we lived in such peaceful progressive times.

cuz their brains don't work right mate

>is this your first time voting sir?
>si, seƱor, first time since lunch break!

>racist

>spics and niggers

kek

Civil war was over states rights

I don't really have an issue with voter ID laws, I'm just explaining why they're viewed as unconstitutional. If you have to pay money in order to vote, it's akin to a poll tax.

Also, I'm pretty sure that states that give out free IDs are generally allowed to have voter ID laws, but I'll have to check that.

No clue, go tell our libshits about this. They idolize Canada so maybe you can get them to listen.

>le not a thing
Hard to tell when there's no way to measure it. Republicans and Democrats commit voter fraud. I can't believe people would be opposed to holding integrity of the vote.

Tell yourself what does it mean when a state issues Drivers LIcenses to illegals, especially in states that have lax voter registration laws - the kind that register you when you get an DL.

With no proof of identification I could vote under the name of dead people multiple times in various districts. Lefties hate auditing the voter roles because it would expose maybe millions nation wide that are deceased but somehow still voted in the presidential election

Sup Forums does not recognize this basic fact, in spite of it being 2016. Come on!

youtu.be/rHFOwlMCdto

>I am completely unaware of the number of dead people that vote democrat

Hey Carlos, go in there and tell them in your name is John Smith and vote for Obama. Here's a 40oz if beer. #NEVERTRUMP

That or nignogs who don't have jobs and want more of the free gibsme

Democrats and Judges agree, Niggers and Mexicans are too stupid to get an ID.

>doesn't acknowledge the difference between voter fraud and election fraud
anons if you want these shitheads out of your political process then we need mass secessions
>texit
>midwexit
>confederaxit
>cascaxit
>new engxit
>etc
and then never let these fucks back into our borders, leave them all marooned and starving in DC, don't trade with them, don't talk with them, and don't let them out of their hellhole

Saying there is no evidence of voter fraud is a silly argument. How would there be any evidence? Anyone can literally just walk up to a voting booth, say a name on the registration list (easily obtainable knowledge) and they get to vote. Imagine if someone left their front door open and had all their shit stolen. Would you say to them " WELL THERES NO EVIDENCE ANYONE BROKE IN SEE THERES NO FINGERPRINTS ON THE DOOR HANDLE AND THE DOOR ISNT BROKEN DOWN OBVIOUSLY NO ONE BROKE IN"

Well no shit, the door was left fuckin wide open of course there isn't evidence of the break in.

That's right, I forgot about that millions strong voting bloc of dead people that's constantly swaying elections all the time.

wew lad

The fix is in. The plan is to import as many illegal voters as possible to turn Texas blue. Goddamn these people all need to be lined up and shot

Thank (You) for Cuckrekting the Record

>there's voter fraud because there's no evidence of it.

Excellent argument.

>inhibits illegals niggers and other subhuman trash
Good

>implying you have rights goyim

Not if you're a nigger or spic

i dont have to show my id to vote in my state either. no big deal. you register to vote, you get assigned a precinct, you vote, and your name gets crossed off a list. no bog deal.

at least in the church were I vote it is a bunch of half deaf old ladies working the polls. I have to shout my name every single time i go vote

treason

How is this even a thing? What's the argument against voter ID? People don't have ID's therefore... wtf is this shit.

"What's the purpose of your visit?"
"I'm traveling to texas to vote for tru-I mean hillary"

>Worried

Why? Trump is putin's inside horse, they are gay for each other

fuck the feds OUR STATE STAYS RED

>My state uses paperless computerized voting
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI