1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How close are you and your dad?

We're both very close. I'm lying right next to him right now and he's still sleeping. I really want to wake him up with a thorough rim job, but I'm not sure whether he will get mad at me, because he must be still tired as fuck from the long night of breeding me.

Flag
He is like my friend

Sometimes I fuck him in the ass, sometimes I cum on his chest.

>wh*teoids

I have daddy issues probably.

I'm not wh*Te, NEVER call me wh*Te

life is hard

I want to gas you all

I changed my mind, woke him up with a blowjob... Shared the load afterwards. Love him so much

is that normal in Germany?

We're closer than some.

I don't think so, but it's far more common in the US of A

Everything posted above ITT is just awful.

Really love my dad and think about him as about the smartest man in the world. He's got golden hands, can fix everything from cars to electronics. Really made my life better by teaching that stuff

>Everything posted above ITT is just awful
why?

boyfriend?

I come visit when I'm home and we talk then, but we never do things together. We don't really call or text unless we need something from eachother, which isn't that often

can't stand each other

we're not really close as we're both unemphatic assholes
I pretend to not be like him but we're the same

He's almost as autistic as I am, so not very close.

He's an insufferable controlling cunt.

My 36 years old brother told him to go fuck himself, I did the same.

We get along and he supports me, but I wish we would be closer :/

>Shared the load afterwards
kek

we hate each other

My dad was literally killed in prison, I was just a baby at the time and have no memories of him. My stepfather, on the other hand, is my favorite person in the whole world.

Don Pie :((

family got a divorced in 2010 and that was the last time i saw my dad. I heard news about him but never meet him until today.

feelsbadman.