(((CORRECT))) THE RECORD FULLY EXPOSED PART 3

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS

ttp://www.quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

HAPPENING

cont from

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

Good job lads.

Bump for justice

ITS ON, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Bamp

>I was anally raped as a child therefore everyone else should be anally raped too.

Why don't you just fuck right off, you scabs on your knees shitcunt?

Stupid shill, you posted the exact same fucking paragraph in the other thread about this.

Try being original/

YAMERO ONII CHAN

You know how you should deal with them?

You wear a mask, break into their house, put a gun to their head and blow their fucking brains out. Then you get out the same way you came in and leave.

These are subhuman scum who deserve to die. Fuck every single one of them. I encourage this message.

and you'll most likley father a child

Bring me up to speed and somebody tell me if this is legit or not.

I'm not wasting my time digging through 2 threads so I can figure it out of it's just happeningtards doing their thing.

BAMP

nice copypasta

>((((((Goldman))))))

Bump

This is why you lost WW 2

shilllikus maximus

>No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.
even if that is true, we are still going to do it and we are still going to be enjoying all the way through

GO GO GO GO GO

Do these people even exist for real?

Yes, well done. You shills did well to get this far.

HOWEVER

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

Again with this tinfoiler bullshit. When will you stormweenies learn that this satire belongs on Nobody who is redpilled actually wants to vote for Trumpet. It's sad that so many people fall for this pure satire containment board.

Correct the Record is getting doxxed.
Yes it's legit.

for shill noobs: Links safe, its the social info about the $hillary supporters. Do what you please with it.

if you don't have troll accounts, Bumporino this thread.

do you not see the shills

Sweet.

we copypasta now

shill detected, smell their fear, press onward

GIVE UP

on us giving up

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. This is a Republican founded lie and an attempt to smear her Campaign.

>Paid for by Hilary for America

Well no shit. Why is it a big deal?

dubz

New guy here, doing my part
Bump

what is going on exactly?

(((((Correct)))))) the record is getting exposed.

Yes, its very legit

CHINKA CHONKA CHONG CHANG BANGA CHONGY CHOY CHOY

That's very nice and all, but I want them in JPG. I'm still paranoid about FBICPNGs.

shill

I mean, are they fake names and addresses on the list?

Make sure all updates gets to double.

>.05 deposit to your paypal account thank you for being #Iamwithher

Nigger this is literally from Aug 3. Come back when you have new stuff faggot

So here is a question I actually want an answer to. Do correct the record people get there own cubicle and a battle station in an office setting or do you guys use whatever you have at home?

Jesus Christ... Would the heck would you guys want to vote for Donald Trump anyway? The man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail. I'm with her.

carry on my wayward, son.

its lit

CORRECT THE RECORD ON CORRECT THE RECORD

Этo вpeд

GO GO GO GO GO GO

STOP SHILL THREADS, SLIDE SHILL THREADS, BUMP THIS THREAD

GO TIME GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Not an answer.
I'm genuinely curious why this is a big deal.

When the dick hits your lips

GO GO GO GO GO

massholes, now is your time to shine

Bump for glorious asshurts

Bump for justice and keks

What is happening here? What exactly is exposed?

Well thats the thing. They ARE stupid. Otherwise they would create something with their life rather than manipulate. Fucking joos

Looks like two bombs weren't enough.

Man, Russia - you aight.

So nothing is happening?

ayyy

I left Burns Strider a voicemail. Will I be v&?

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

Shills social media addresses and such are public information, /pol and /b are mad at shills. Shills are sliding threads out of fear, boners for all

See here

Jeff Koons and Rob Reiner? Are all the donors fags?

You a shill

>100k and up just to shit post
Jesus Christ where do I sign up? I've got shit posting credentials you wouldn't believe.

This posts ends between 73-77

see you in the gulag my friend

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Delicious pasta

bump for justice

Not an answer.

oh shit its real

>CTR is literally paid in (you)s
>shilling went into maximum overdrive because Sup Forums is leaking into real life

What a time to be alive lads.

>not using the check 'em algorith

HILLARY A BAKA

Facts are considered answers shill

I swear I will be flying to America in three weeks.

I will hunt every single one of these mother fuckers down and kill them and their entire fucking families.

>but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.
Maybe Hillary will short circuit during the debates. She is falling apart.

>

Still not an answer.

we're going to find you shills

sleep tight

>Goldberg, Silberstein, x3 Goldmans, Bernstein x12 Barbaras, Kleins Koons and Reiners
Holy shit maybe you guys aren't just satire. How can basically one organization consist of Jews?

NO Russian!

you're now on homeland security's watchlist

hope russia doesn't become a shit.... oh wait

HOLY FUCK

READ READ READ

PRESS ONWARD MEN

>he thinks his script kiddie shit is impressive
check these authentic digits friendo

IVAN GONNA GO DO TO CTR WHAT HIS GRANDFATHER DID TO THE GERMANS WATCH OUT

Dick inside you

Oh no Ivan in russia has been reported to the American FBI.

Not an answer

Russia smash