The fate of the free world literally lies in the hands of an Australian shitposter

>The fate of the free world literally lies in the hands of an Australian shitposter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6UQqgy2qQ8?t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/763598056432500736?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank god they have mastered it.

whats new?

Fuck
It's true

Just like we've been tell you all for years.

I'm okay with this.

>shitposter
shitstirrer is term you are looking for

Ehh waddya faken say ye lippie white kent?
How bout ye givus a ciggy bra or I git my cuzzo Rick to roll ya fegget

He accidentally named the jew the other day and since then the liberal kike media is turning against him HARD. Some of these jewish animals are even calling for someone to kill him.

I'm fine with this. Just thank God he's not a fucking leaf.

Godspeed roo-fucker.

What if someone actually shows that the DNC had the guy killed for leaking emails to Wikileaks?

Major news sites were reporting on Assange's $20k reward for info on the crime with headlines like

>Wikileaks fans flames of far-right conspiracy theory

It would be insane. The press would have to declare both candidates unelectable at that point, and we all know Trump would win. Imagine the civil unrest and media tears. Please God, don't let him have died in vain!

Why haven't you gotten rid of Abos yet?

Source desu?

"wherever i go i must rape" -Assange 2007

After what he's said recently, he better deliver. Otherwise his credibility is shot. I'm hopeful based on his previous record, he doesn't seem like he would make all this up.

Leftie green types say its inhumane. I dont think theyre even human but what can you do.

I'm okay with this.

>a lot of my critics are seen with (((parentheses))[sic] around their names and wearing shaded glasses, tribal symbols, I guess?

It was deleted shortly after, but it was a couple weeks ago. He didn't mean to do it, but the Jews basically accidentally redpilled him.

Fuck you burger

I don't mind them. Keep them out of cities and they're harmless and funny as fuck.

True, their humour value is often underrated

Only if he has the shitposts to back up his boasts. So far nothing recent has been bad enough to have a real lasting impact on the election.

A true troll master would get Johnson up to 30% and Stein up to 10% and completely fuck up the electoral vote map.

It's personal for him now that one of his informants was murdered in broad daylight. He knows that his days are numbered now. I'm sure he's getting enough shit together to take down half the planet if need be.

THE Australian shitposter.

Thank you for correcting the record.

What kind of stuff do they do that's funny?

Be abos

youtu.be/v6UQqgy2qQ8?t=150

He deleted the tweet by now.

>implying MSM has ever portrayed assange favorably

fpbp, always

I was just about to make a similar thread to this with the same pic.

un-fucking-believable

That is hilarious.

"The Leak that will end Hillarys campaign"

-increasingly nervous man

really makes you think huh

Sad but true. How did we get in this sate Sup Forums?

>sate
*state

It's like they're shitposting cunts but are also friendly bros at the same time

BREAKING
JULIAN ASSANGE FOUND DEAD WITH EMU IN BACK

> the free world

>World's largest prison population per capita
>Militarized police
>Effective suspension of the 4th and 5th Amendment
>Post Felony Disenfranchisement
> Top 1% owning 90% of wealth
> Decreasing purchasing power of the dollar since the 1970's
> Rampant copyright trolling

Liberty and Justice for some,

There's a reason a question mark was added to Land of the Free, home of the Brave?

Would you prefer the Congo? Or El Salvador? Or North Korea?

That explains why he looks like a 17 year old NEET with white hair dye

I'm ok with it. They will never defeath the aussie shitposter. Glad he is on our side.

This.

hahaha that fucking webm

It's like pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>Hillary will send hoards of Emu's after him. The Aussie's only weakness.

Its over lad

Lost at the thumbnail

same kek

don't think he's saying it's the worst place to live, the land of the free needs some ((()))ing is all

Shut the fuck up Mexico, everyone knows that you are run by literal Jews

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

If Assange hands Trump the election, he will go down as the greatest shit poster in history

>tfw
don't fuck it up straya

I don't understand how no one busted out in laughter at the abo's music.. I mean my god can you get a clearer example of racial differences and accomplishments than that?

Tweet of the decade

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

*spoiler* he also lurks Sup Forums

It'd be nice if he'd just fucking dump everything already.

All this pointless teasing is just fucking dumb.

BOOOOOIINNNEEEEE ZAAANNNNNNNDDDDDEEEJJJJJJJSSSSSS

And that high pitched KIKE

lolololol

They are essentially the same, but the means of tyranny and control are much less sophisticated in those third World Shitholes.

You don't have to be dead or fear death to be a slave.

he is doing it for the bants

Holding back secrets is probably the only reason he's still alive. The powers that be are afraid that he's holding on to the real juicy secrets as a life insurance policy. If he dies, they leak, major disaster.

then someone should just shoot him to activate the deadman switch to get the truth bomb of history dropped lol

Years of Training on Sup Forums have prepared me for the repercussions of shitposting

>The fate of the free world literally lies in the hands of an Australian shitposter
you should have believed

I'm not saying he has to release every scrap, but him holding back all this Clinton shit is infuriating.

Seth Rich was potentially murdered getting him leaks from the DNC, and if his death was ordered by Clinton or people connected to her, than it's entirely possible she wouldn't have been able to if he'd leaked the "career-ending, indictment-guaranteeing" shit he supposedly has on her before then.

>*fate of the world
Ftfy

The best part is when he starts laughing because he knows a bunch of dumb SWPL faggots are eating this shit up.

You all should have listened

/thread

He wants to use as a bargaining tool in order to be exonerated through the "magic" of public activism --which I think is dumb because he knows the more shit he releases, the less likely he is of getting that.

holy shit, is this real?

>Aboriginal wisdom

OCTOBER SURPRISE

It was real, I think I heard they took it down.

...and a melbofag no less!

Kek I hadn't seen this yet

Completely real.

There should be an archive somewhere of people flipping out and posting merchant comments as soon as he tweeted the parentheses.

There is nothing more terrifying to (((them))) then somebody naming the Jew.

HE'S A VAMPIRE

That film was bowling for columbine tier.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

gotta love them smooth-as-silk move tho

>was seth rich assassinated?

yes

>we've been tell you

ay

>Was he once of your informants?
Was he nodding on purpose?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/763598056432500736?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

RIP

#BREAKING: Ecuador to let Sweden interview Julian Assange at London embassy -Quito / AFP

It appears that way. Not every day a robbery occurs where they murder you and take nothing. Let alone in DC.

I hope he has some sort of dead mans switch in case he """""accidentally"""" shoots himself twice in the back of the head

why does nature vie with itself? land against sea?

A FUCKING LEAF