DUDE

DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/
youtube.com/watch?v=cPXJMH1acTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEED

>tax
>regulate

Hmmm.

Name an illegal product that this argument wouldn't fit with?
>guns
>ALL drugs
>plastic knives

Tell you what m8s, these things are banned for our safety i tell ya.

ROFL

two of three most favorited words among global leftists.

For the chilluns

B I N I T
I
N

I
T

He's not wrong

Wow, rude!

How will the cartels and gangs make money if they cant profiteer off of illegal goods? You are stealing their LIVELIHOODS.

#CriminalLivesMatter

Colorado reporting in. nothing has happened after legalization. a little bit more tax revenue and alcohol consumption is down slightly.

thats it. all the great shit that liberals said would happen, hasn't happened. all the terrible shit conservatives said was going to happen, hasn't happened.

nobody cares anymore.

Trudeau needs to legalize weed. I want to go to Canada and smoke 420 ganga legally. Canada is just a 6 hour drive from me.

>implying the Queen will allow commonwealths to self govern

Ok generate some money on taxing weed, thats neat. But will this create more jobs? WE FUCKING NEED MORE JOBS JUSTIN WTFFFFFF

DUDE WEEDS will drop out of their jobs, making more opportunities for you.

a weed industry would create a good amount of jobs

Heroin, cocaine, meth, etc.

Marijuana is different from most drugs because its addictive potential is less than plenty of legal drugs, it's absolutely something a westerner can handle without destroying their life. It's illegal due to a range of stereotypes and prejudices surrounding it, not for any rational reason.

You can meme if you like
But in the end And it's not about shit happening, it's about something harmless made harmful purely by laws.

IMO, weed legalisation is a much more important issue than gay marriage or BLiesM or even what bathroom the trans 0.01% of the population feels comfortable using. It's not legal for the same reason no one would ever argue for a lowering of the age of consent. Of course it takes a notably young politician to advocate for it.

It will move some jobs away from middle class and straight into the lows. Union will fall apart almost immediately if weed is properly legalized.

>heroin, coke, meth
legalising all of these would "keep profits away from criminals and help protect our children"

SMOKE WEED

FUCK DOGS

>east coast has never ever had jobs other than fishing and rock farming
>alberta is literally in flames due to oil prices and new legislation
>west coast is too high to care
>everywhere else is an irrelevant wasteland

LMAO!!!!!!

They're not something normal people can handle in their lives, legalised opium did not work in China, legalised heroin won't work in the west.

It would, in fact, promote crime as anyone hopeless enough to fall to addiction would feel justified in committing crime to pay for it. Is a rise in crime protecting children?

Or... Agricultural engineers need not move to rural areas and can work in factories with security individuals (actually a middle class job) from industrial areas.

These aren't low skilled jobs, these are jobs an entrepreneur would only hire graduates for. Good marijuana is grown with the right PH and right nutrients with the right light.

>protect our children
What?

legal blow when?

Petty theft increases while organized crime collapses entirely, yes i think children would be more protected.

DUDE BEER

Wouldn't that just be fucking great.

joe biden plz

Weed is legal here and I haven't noticed a difference. I went into a weed shop though, they had a lot of weird shit like a breed that smelled like mac and cheese.

But now the cartels are moving heroin because they can't make as much off of weed

That remind me of that GTA V advert about legalizing medicinal cocaine.

>keep profits away from criminals
false, they just move to more dangerous drugs which they then use to lure young people to become heavy drug users. but ofc when this happens, you win.

You stoners are fucking stupid.
Do you REALLY want them to tax that? The sin tax system will apply to this.. It isnt going to be 7% sales tax, its going to be the same taxes that make alcohol so fucking expensive.
Do you want to see how much sin taxes fuck with liquor prices? Go look for the prices of "denatured alcohol". Its like $3 a gallon for the pure shit. Meanwhile, you pay $20 for 1/5th of a gallon of other liquor. Keep in mind vodka is actually just watered down alcohol.

If cocaine and heroin got legalized, you'd see coca leaf tea and opium, not the concentrated hard stuff.

They only concentrate them, because it makes smuggling more effective and efficient.

I don't think heroin smuggling would be a problem in Canada, Canadian thugs(which are mostly compromised of Somalis) check the ingredients lists for candy to make sure there's no gelatin.

You guys have no idea how bad it is until you actually see it. Quebec fag currently in toronto here. let me tell you what its like. I went a couple years back and how much it changed blew my mind.

First of all white people are now a minority in Toronto. The thing that hits you the most is the fucking burquas , they are literally everywhere. Even at water parks , 35 celcius , ive seen people wearing hijabs , slowing down entry lines because for some reason they all trigger metal detectors.

Then you have gooks taking over the streets at day in huge groups making any line unbearable , plus they always seem to just cut you to join the "group" then leave alone. Plus none of them bothers talking in english so the background is filled with inaudible moonspeak which is annoying as fuck if you're not a total weeb.

And finally a weird mix of mexicans and niggers at night makes for the scariest night city experience ever. some run after cars at night to wash winshields then demand a payout from people waiting at red lights while others simply jump in front of you to cross the street and expect you to let them pass

How anyone would feel at home in such a place is beyond me. And now with this cuck in power , I guess well see more cities get culture injections in the near future.

>This is your city on multiculturalism

>legalized pot will keep the money away from the crime

yeah because they would not be "the crime" anymore

since they would be selling ilegal imported shit for half the price of the market

is like Piracy in games, every one goes for the cheap oportuniy if they have the chance

>Will opening up a whole new industry with huge demand create jobs

Really makes you think

are you autistic or do you just have no friends? you think somebody who wants to smoke a joint is going to decide to smoke crack instead because that's what his dealer is pushing?

I call bullshit
Colorado has filled to the brim with degeneracy and DUDE WEED LMAO since recreational was introduced

>keep profits away from criminals
>only criminals because weed is illegal

Rly makes me think

How would you know this ?

it really depends. you do have to understand that a significant portion of marijuana in this country is cartel brick trash.

DUDE

IMAO

Went to Scarborough General with my dad awhile ago, he made a joke saying "Wow, where are all the white people at?" in an elevator with a bunch of random brownshits, and one of them turns and says "It's Scarborough." and chuckled.

I made a nervous laugh and realized my place, at the foot of my muslim overlords as they proceeded to bend me over and fuck me in the ass viciously with their thick brown sausages.

On a serious note, fuck Toronto, it's pretty much a containment zone for foreigners and you are better off GTFOING asap.

I fucking hate pot but I'm so sick of this will they won't they, "it's inevitable that it will be legal one day" bullsit. Literally my entire life this has been an issue every goddman election. If legalizing pot is the only thing weed man does then that's enough just so we can stop talking about pot

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/
DUDE MISINFO

He actually isn't wrong on this issue, I say this as a guy that doesn't do drugs. Everything else he's a flaming homo on though.

Better start learning to work the weed fields with other straight white men

bruh I'M crying

not anymore bro I am from Durham region the fuckers are showing up in my all white town this summer I have never seen so many blacks before !

And thats why we BUILD THE WALL

Canada doesn't even have Cartel weed you fucking barby

Durham, Saugas, Brampton, any area within 20km of Downtown is containment. I mean you need to get the fuck completely away from Toronto by like a 3-4 hour drive.

man I am not even near Pickering at all I am in rural north Durham its a fucking joke

>be weedman
>don't legalize weed
Top lel

Alcohol consumption down? Bull fucking shit. More people drink than smoke weed in this state.

Welcome to the enrichment, 350,000 a year since 2000. Do the math. They all settle in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax. Good luck, fellow stalker.

>tax
>regulate
Stop.

i take both of those daily and i would kill for pure coke and heroin you autistic idiot

canda needs more refugees not jobs you racist.

where the fuck do you get opium

Malia aproves youtube.com/watch?v=cPXJMH1acTI

Why stop it there? Why shouldn't murder be legal as long as you pay a small tax and apply for a permit?

Exactly, what a bunch of fucking cucks
>legalize
>take some more of my money
>tell me what to do
>fuck my wife too, why not?

Everyone sucsesful i know smoke weed all day and night. make it legal so we have more sucsess

Or just donate a small fee to the CF

>freedom to do shit with your own body is the same as freedom to do shit to other people's body
make america great again, right?

>moonspeak
There are literally no Japanese. Only trash Chinese.

Japanese know how to be civilized people. I mean, they also know how to be brutal as fuck (see; all of Japanese history before WW2), but they're all based now.

China is India tier.

If anyone was ever killed by a person while they were high, then legalizing marijuana is no different than legalizing murder.

>drug that relaxes you makes you violent

I just want to grow my own, legally. No tax, no regulation.

Weed huh

really makes you think....

LMAO not rly Im just high as fuck thats all.

I just want to murder niggers, legally. No tax, no regulation.

LEAF

Maybe its different in Canada-land, but in the USA, only 4% of all prisoners are in prison for drug posession alone.

I'll support yours if you support mine.

Weed following through! Sup Forums BTFO!

NO how would (You) know, leaf

>the elite is training the goyim to literally BEG to be taxed

So when you have freedom and police is so corrupt that it can't solve crime, then you need to legalize drugs to lower the price for mafia.