What's the best shark movie that isn't Jaws?

What's the best shark movie that isn't Jaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkKb9OvXXvk
youtube.com/watch?v=1nzd0R_OeOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deep blue sea

fite me

I still think the animatronic shark is terrifying.

Sup mah nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=WkKb9OvXXvk

I'd say this, or The Shallows.

The thing about this genre though is that there's Jaws and then there's everything else. It'll always be leagues above the rest.

Shark Attack 3

Jaws 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nzd0R_OeOc

yep

Beat me to it.

Beat me to it2,
Ever heard of the DBS drinking game, every time Carter falls you have to take a drink.

I remember why I sometimes stay in this godforsaken place

DEEPEST BLUEST MY HAT IS LIKE A SHARKS FIN!

Why is that shark a robot?

Swimming with sharks, early 90s movie with Kevin Spacey.

This movie definitely is the most realistic. They are scuba diving in the middle of the ocean and their boat takes off while they are down below. It is pretty terrifying putting yourself in their position.

>Ever heard of the DBS drinking game, every time Carter falls you have to take a drink.
My man.

I remember liking this upon release, but apparently most people didn't.

It was good, but it's the kind of movie which you can't rewatch. There's not much that happens.

I loved that movie. When I asked the blockbuster clerk for more movies like it he recommended The Player which was deeply dissatisfying. Anyway, chat with you later dude!

oh is this where the shark with wheel thing came from?

I would say most people didnt like it because of how hopeless it was its a pretty sad movie.
Ya not a lot happens but its a thriller for anyone that has a fear of sharks or drowning and the real footage of them at the end finding the clothing and life jacket and gear in the sharks stomach is really cryptic it just abrubtly ends then cuts to the actual footage its creepy.