WE COMIN FOR YOU CTR SHILLS

STAY MAD KEKS

I don't even know who he is

I read
>SJWs are making the move

and assumed it was bad

CTR IS GONNA FREAK!

Wtf, I love Jared Leto now

I don't hate him. I think he's a good actor.

I used to hate him, but this general hatred towards him is making me warm up a bit. I still don't like looking at his face though

Post a time where you were literally the Joker, Sup Forums.

>Find nickel on the ground
>Don't try to find out who lost it, just keep it for myself

DAMAGED

This, everyone hates Leto he's like a walking meme. He even freaks out his costars and shit on purpose, he's like a total asshole.

>I don't even know who he is
He's playing the new joker in suicide squad

Who is even jared leto?

wtf is Northcrane?

oh well, better pretend it's real.

Clinton campaign D A M A G E D

Fuck. Now I'm forced to defend his shitty joker.

30 seconds to mars is one of the greatest bands on the planet however.

He's OK. I think he's a pretty damn obnoxious person
he definitely gets too much shit that's for sure. I just think we should just collectively forget about him

>breaking news
>Jared Leto endorses Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump during a rally at the Iowa State University on Jan. 19.

huh?

Lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars.

So he's just doing this as a middle finger to Will Smith and WB for ruining what was going to be his career defining role right?

Wow, the amount of Correcting the Record in this thread is off the charts.

shills pls go

Well fuck, even the Joker likes Trump. We're back to being unstoppable chaos candidate now lads.

Sounds like everyone here haha

fuck are you retards talking about. the link says that he and sarah palin endorsed him on january 19th. What the fuck type of retard shit is this.

>30 seconds to mars is one of the greatest bands on the planet however.
you can't seriously believe this

>posted August 11th
>Jan 19

Shit's gay.

it's fake you dumb fucking faggots
kys OP

nice bait thread m8 the CTR shills literally losing it

Give him a break since 5 minutes ago that's probably true. Also Heath Ledger can suck Leto's balls.

>Post a time where you were literally the Jew, Sup Forums.

You never seen Fight Club, faggot? He's the blonde guy

my sides

This thread.. oh my god.

Also Paul Allen in FUCKING American psycho

"The Jews... I can do without."
>By that you mean
"I don't like 'em. I just don't like 'em. You know, you work in this town for what, 20 years? Jesus it's been so long, and you work with these "people", I guess that's what you'd call 'em, you work with them all the time and they're all the same. They don't care about you or your family or anyone else, they're parasites. They're absolutely vicious parasites and I wouldn't shake a Jew's hand right now if it meant my life." - Jared Leto

Cant find it elsewhere looks fake

shitty source

three second search in google shows nothing

lol

I've seen this webm a dozen times and only now noticed the bloodspot on the grass. The kid was half a degree of rotation off from being killed on that bottle.

Oh, because Google isn't already bought and paid for.

obvs CTR shill is obvs

I bet this is all just a publicity stunt for his "offset character" who's "going so crazy" acting as the Joker....

Be warned...

I didn't know Quebec separated from Canada ?

How does this cunt not know Jared Leto? The biggest fuckin meme movie ever(Psycho), and he doesn't know

He's so hot though! I had a huge crush on him from My So Called Life.

>no actual mention of Jared Leto in the article

Brett Easton Ellis, although not endorsing, is kind of saying good things about Trump. Jared Leto was in American Psycho.

Will Christian Bale endorse Trump next?

He is a food looking guy desu senpai, no homo. His joker outfit was revolting as fuck. Men wearing red lipstick like that triggers me. Do girls like it or what?

Wait a minute...this seems fake.

WE INDEPENDENT MAINTENANT

/thread

>84900766
L2R

Did he do this to counter balance Smith's retarded "cleanse Trump supporter comments".

Fake.

THATS THE RED BEAM LIGHT COMING FROM THE OFFICERS TAZER YOU FUCKING MORON.

learn 2 quote n00b

It'll be played off like all his other """crazy""" (read: scripted) stunts he did while advertising suicide squad. Which is probably why he did it.

Dunno senpai

> (You)
>learn 2 quote n00b

no u

lmao the article spells his name two different ways.

Obviously fake, plus, leto is a massive faggot

lol this small it really looks like it

haha holy fuck lad

its habeening

He's talking about the blood near his mouth

Fuck that image is funny

His name isnt Jared Letto its Paul Allan

He is also in fight club for all you edge niggers

who did this fucker play in the Thin Red Line?

I don't remember him.

what the fuck is happening in this webm?

did he get shot? tazed? pass out did that bottle break and cut his throat or just break a tooth?

From Wikipedia

>Leto lives a vegan lifestyle and supports animal rights.[108] In 2008, he supported the California Proposition 2 regarding treatment of farm animals.[109] In the 2008 presidential election, Leto supported Senator Barack Obama of Illinois.[110] In 2012, he chaired a Gen44 event, a campaign set up by Obama to energize voters under 40.[111] Leto is a gay rights activist. In October 2009, he raised money to the campaign against California Proposition 8, created by opponents of same-sex marriage to overturn the California Supreme Court decision that had legalized same-sex marriage. He spoke out in support of LGBT rights group Freedom Action Inclusion Rights (FAIR).[112] In May 2012, he expressed support after hearing that Barack Obama had endorsed same-sex marriage.

And this guy supports Trump? He sounds like a Macklemore-tier libtard.

THIS is part of a new strategy by the left, they are making a shift from the "you are loosing phase" (where they pretend we are loosing) to the "we have won" phase where they pretend they are us and we are defeated.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS, WRITE IT DOWN.

The third phase is the "I am now installing myself because it's agreed I have won as you haven't said anything".

It's all bullshit and you need to ignore it and do not make him or anyone else popular, just IGNORE them and FOCUS ON TRUMP AND NOBODY ELSE.

PROMOTE TRUMP, NO INFIGHTING

HONKA HONKA

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore.

Kek
I think that's pretty accurate
Suicide squad could have been a fantastic movie, leto did a very good job and this harley bitch almost made my balls explode just from watching her bring a qt yet somehow the movie turned out to be, Let phrase it kindly, not very good.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=xl-JqDzXNFQ

>bring
Being
Ducking phone

why would they have to pretend? trump is losing

lol

MOTHER WILL BE UPSET

>Leto endorses Trump article
>tries to conflate it with Leto's dislike of jews
>trying to conflate trump with hitler, again

It's a publicity stunt trying to equate trump with hitler. He wouldn't dare bite the hand that feeds him. Mel Gibson is blacklisted.

/trash/

fixed

FROM YESSSSSSSSTERDAAAAAAAAAAAY

IT'S COOOOOOOOOMING

Im gonna tell you guys a "rumor"

Donald Trump is a fan of Jared Leto ever since Requiem of a Dream, and hes been an unofficial producer for Leto's band 30 seconds to Mars

>IceBERG
Sup Forums is always right!

Yeah this is fake sadly

Do you like Donald Trump, Allen?
His early work was a little obscure for my tastes. But when Trump Tower opened in '83, he really came into his own, commercially and professionally. The Tower has a new sheen of successful capitalism which really gave Trump's reputation as a deal maker, a big boost.
In '87, Trump opened yet another great venue - the Wollman rink. An ice rink with a cooling system so efficient most people don't notice. But they should, because it's not just about keeping the ice cool, but about making the park great again for all New Yorkers.

Hey Paul!

Depends where you look desu

this desu

He had a small role in every edgelord movie ever. Also, he was in a band or something.

Young girls love him. And many of them are of voting age.

>I'm too fat to chase him, and now I'm butthurt cuz he make fun of me

>better taze him

Holy shit can we have some standards for these guys?

EXPLAIN! What happened?

also
>Jared Leto
>endorse Trump
haha guys, Leto's over
>Will Smith
>wants to kill whites
he dindu nuffin

Yea - he gets killed and/or beaten to fuck by the edgelords.

3everCuck

DAMAGED VOTE

90% sure this is from a comedy show like Reno 911