Post shit that legitimately (and maybe permanently) scared the fuck out of you in movies and tv

Post shit that legitimately (and maybe permanently) scared the fuck out of you in movies and tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJVA9qLmhOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The large marge scene from the pee wee movie

most of Stephen King's IT

This was the only time that show ever scared me.

I have no idea what it was besides some random horror in the hood mixtape that had little tiny dolls that were cannibalistic in one story

pic related, good show

as a child i was afraid to shower unless the shower curtain was cracked a little because of Stan's suicide.
as an adult the movie is absolute bogus horse shit on par with other tv movies.
i think the reason why people remember IT is because they watched it as children, but it fucking sucks so goddamned bad. the book is so much more unnerving and lasting

Tales From the Hood by Spike Lee?

The Shining really fucked me up as a kid. Especially the old woman in the shower.

couldn't find a gif..

that is exactly what it is thank you based user youtube.com/watch?v=nJVA9qLmhOs

This fucker was a tumor on my childhood. So many nightmares. I can watch the movies now no problem, but goddamn did Chucky and killer dolls in general really mess me up when I was young. I remember a trailer for Child's Play 2 playing on TV and shaking uncontrollably while watching it.

THAT FUCKING THING
I HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT SWIMMING POOLS FOR YEARS THANKS TO THAT

i still dont do deep water. i'm going to be 30 in about a week

>in movies and tv
Not saying that this is not one of the most disturbing thing captured on camera, but at least learn to read.

Are you a Nazi that hate's LGBTQs or something? I thought it was beautiful. This is what trans looks like.

I was traumatized by Chucky for 2 years. Couldn't take a bath alone.

Well it probably wasn't this before but it sure is now.
Still gonna ask for sauce though.

>She who was a he got him who was a her pregnant.
The worst sentence Dr. Seuss never wrote.

those dumb movies about all electric things going haywire and killing people I think the movie was called "maximum overdrive" iirc
really dumb movie but for some reason the idea of a car chasing you around or a blender cutting your hand off was scary to me

Reminder that Stig didn't get to join the Midnight Society for telling this story because it wasn't a unanimous decision. The next story he told is what got him in but that episode was fucking boring. The Goose guest starred in it though.

I AM COLD

Yeah. Some pretty creepy shit, what I found more creepy was how fucking tall the doll was. Not to mention when she got sucked back into the door.

Oh. And the scene in The Blob where the kid gets it and come out partially melted later before getting pulled back in. Honorary mention to the sink, and when the main heroine almost gets it in the sewer.

It's I'm cold

I can't remember. I guess I'm not a man-baby anymore.

>everything in the last act of Mulholland Drive

WHY THE FUCK IS S/HE CONSCIOUS?

what exactly is that long yellow thing?

Dolls (1987) fucked me up real good
saw it on tv late at night when I was like 10 and holy shit it made Childs Play look like Care Bears

Signs

>The fucking aliens turn invisible

Not me. I always liked Chucky and had recurring dreams that he and I were playing pranks on people when I was a child.

wht is that pusy

BASED