Could it be that Trump is just sandbagging...

Could it be that Trump is just sandbagging? Simply lulling the left into a false sense of impending victory before he actually starts trying.

Shillery has spent 52 MILLION trying to smear Trump in the summer - a season voters won't remember at all. Trump has spent nothing.

When the debates roll around Trump is armed with oodles of CF ammo and other scandals to hurl.

It really makes you wonder, because the media is pulling out all the stops at this point, and nobody really believes them.

Seems like they ought to save some of their attacks for, oh I don't know, october? Instead they're blowing their load early

I wouldn't worry. Its not like they'll stop or anything.

It'll be less effective. Every time the media lies about what trump says they lose trust.

They're making up multiple "scandals" a week.

>h-hes gonna st-start winning soon

Pathetic. Hes getting his asskicked and its only gonna get worse. Get fucked drumpfag

Yes, eventually people will get exhaustion from the constant and blatant attacks.

>it's just 7D Backgammon guys

It's like they think they can win in the third inning. This is what happens when you have no real competition in the primaries but are still super paranoid about losing. No perspective and blow your load long before it matters.

Of course he's sandbagging. This is a result of his immense business acumen.

He knows how to spend his money far more effectively than Hillary, and I'm sure as time progresses, the intensity of his campaign and campaign ads will increase approaching the actual election.

If, for whatever reason, Hillary loses this election... I think it will destroy her.

Not even that. It's just a decent planning and a wise use of resources. You know, something a leader should be good at.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

the debates are going to be quality entertainment

I'd be very interested, after the election, regardless of who wins, in reading the book wherein the Trump campaign planners detail their strategy. Should be an interesting read.

Left wingers primarily pay attention to Hillary speeches and attack ads, right wingers primarily pay attention to Trump speeches, but everyone pays attention to the debates, even those who choose to ignore the other side, that's when he will drag her skeletons out across the stage.

Do it sooner, and it's "old news" if he brings it up in the future. This is why he came out in front of all the dirty shit that would have been used against him and admitted it, and gave his explanations for why he did it, (it's how business works, loophole laws, broken system, etc.).

The media is running in full smear mode, and it's hurting them, they have only his twisted words and their made up controversies to use as ammo. It's the only things Hillary has as well, and it makes her look petty when she uses them. It won't sway everyone, but the blatant shilling is extremely noticeable.

Only thing I cannot stand was everyone, right and left, attacking Trump over McCain, when his words were mild compared to the attacks against McCain by the left in the 2012 race. Republicans would have been smart to nail the leftists on their hypocrisy, but they pulled their usual stupid shit and let the opportunity go.

hillary won't be doing any debates

>Implying you wouldn't want to go into the fall as the underdog.

SHILLS ARE DEAD.

WE'RE BACK BABY

>he hasn't started on hillary yet, the primaries just ended!
>h-hes waiting for the c-conventions!!
>it's only summer!!
>he just hasn't opened up on her wait till the debates!
>It's not election week yet j-just you w-wait!

>Implying he hasn't damaged his campaign far more than Shillarys ever could have in doing so

Literally any other Republican would have steamrolled the shit out of Hillary at this point, except fiorina probably.

He is pulling a Mayweather with his debate demands.
I see a lot of similarities between boxing and his shenanigans

Drump or any alternatives to donald trump makes you look like an idiot, especially to people who like Trump. This is not how you change people you stupid shill, fire your communications director.

Heard that democrats who were on the fence are getting annoyed/tired of the constant trump attacks on the news.

I was a firm believer in his, but you really can't ignore these facts:

>finally crosses Clinton in polling on RCP
>Woo hoo, time to coast to the presidency!
>says that the judge shouldn't work on his case because he's Mexican
>polls plummet
>have a great RNC
>stick to talking about policy speeches
>pass Hillary again
>Woo hoo, take that CTR!
>attack the Khan family for some innocuous reason
>polls plummet farther than ever
>emails released that the Clinton Foundation has major pay for play implications
>Trump: Umm, uhh... 2nd amendment comments*

Does he want to win?

"Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's running, but half of them ain't looking
What's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin'
They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me
I guess they can't, I guess they won't" - Donald J. Trump

she signed on for 3

I dunno, but if you've got killshots to use, it seems sensible to use them shortly before the election to maximize their effect, and do it in a way that the (((MSM))) can't minimize or cut away from.

he already knows he has a really good chance or else he would have never gone all in fighting cruz, maybe he's feigning to lull them into a false sense of security.

>I think it will destroy her
I can't wait. Because Shillary can't win without massive and blatant election fraud.

Polls =\= actual opinion

The number of people whose mind was changed by the Khan thing is zero

Makes sense. Trump was heavy into boxing and MMA.

Shh, don't tell them. They probably don't even know we've already filtered all their shill terms and they're basically taking to a brick wall on the Mexican border

>Instead they're blowing their load early

Exactly what the remain camp did. Then they realised they dun goofed a few weeks before the vote and sacrificed one of their own.

Knowing Trump he knows that American attention span is 2 weeks. If he does have some killshots, they'll come in the last moments of the elections.

No. He only ran to make sure hilary wins this time around.

>election fraud

do you think this isn't going to happen?

go look who owns the voting machines used in swing states like PA

go see how easy they are to hack

try to justify why the GEM source code uses a fractional value for a vote and not an integer

game over, whether trump spends $1 or $100 million

media is shilling so they can say "no no we told you so" after the massive wool pull in november

>feigning to lull them into a false sense of security

Sup Forums actually believes this

>GEM source code

GEMS**

>“GEMS vote-counting systems are and have been operated under five trade names: Global Election Systems, Diebold Election Systems, Premier Election Systems, Dominion Voting Systems, and Election Systems & Software, in addition to a number of private regional subcontractors. At the time of this writing, this system is used statewide in Alaska, Connecticut, Georgia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah and Vermont, and for counties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. It is also used in Canada.”

“Instead of ‘1’ the vote is allowed to be 1/2, or 1+7/8, or any other value that is not a whole number.”

Why is his family's original surname used as an attack? Is it okay to be anti-German? Anti-European?

Would this be okay with a Hispanic candidate, whose family changed their name from maybe Adan to Adams when they immigrated to the US, to have his family name used as an insult?

People lost their minds over Obama's middle name, Hussein, being mentioned by anyone who wasn't a supporter of his, often saying the person who mentioned it was being "racist". Why was just mentioning Obama's middle name "racist", but using Trump's original surname as an insult isn't?

Fucking racist.

At this rate they launch about 1 new attack every other day, which is unheard of. After a month or so you've got at least 10 different controversies. Americans have shit memories and can hardly keep track of just 1 event.

At least half of these attacks are flat out lies and everyone knows it. It's also not very entertaining, especially when everyones on vacation.

Same thing happened in the Republican primaries and they all fell flat. Trump won, smears just down effect him.

October Surprise

So much this

this, the propaganda is getting diminishing returns

They're literally accusing him of funding NAMBLA, I doubt they'd be doing that if they had an October surprise lined up.

>implying bill won't die and hillary won't show because she needs time to mourn "please respect my privacy"

This is basically a larger scale repeat of that few-week lull between primaries, when Trump relaxed a little and everybody became totally convinced that Cruz had the upper hand during a massive media bombardment.

How long has it even been since that happened, and all these dipshits have already completely forgotten? Baka-ass bakas.

>It's only August
>Crooked Hillary is going absolutely all-out, full media broadside blasting 24/7
>Even while putting Trump on full blast she's collecting more and more baggage everyday as muckrakers drag more skeletons out of her closet

Fucking kek. This bitch is absolutely fucked.

Most likely he is playing a war of attrition against the Dems. He is infuriating them and it's causing them to slip up big time. Even if they get former Republicans on their side, once Hillary starts losing numbers those former Republicans will start whining like the traitors they are.

784-dimensional chess

That's really mind blowing.
Do these people never played a grand strategy or a political simulation game ?
That shit is resources management 101, you shouldn't even need training.
Maybe they were counting on him just giving up ?
But when have he ever given up, ever ? The guy's ego is as huge as the wall he'll make the beaners build.

I think this is a showcase clash of nepotism and affirmative action against meritocracy and hard work.
This man is the stuff of legend and will actually save both the usa and western civilisation.
Donald Trump is your Napoléon, and we are about to enter the Trump era.

Go correct you own record you #CuckoftheHill

Its rope a dope like Cassius Clay
he won't start in on her until everyone is sick of anti Trump ads.

Trump has markedly improved his "Presidential" appeal within the last week especially since all of the media spin / false narrative bullshit last week. If you watch his rallies, he's talking some policy specifics now and rightly calling out lying media faggots for lying about his campaign, but keeping his cool and keeping the crowd engaged. I believe in Trump now more than ever.