Confessions you want to share

confessions you want to share
unpopular opinions you hold
secrets you wouldnt tell outside of an anonymous image board
ideas you have but youre afraid to tell

post them and keep it Sup Forums related

Sup Forums is the worst board on chan right after Sup Forums, sometimes its worse, because Sup Forums has an excuse that its in the right place.

Sup Forums is objectively the best board

I blame my sexuality on a running theme of childrens shows from the late 90s-early 2000s
>forced fem and sissification
there were tons of kids shows that did this and it really fucked with my head.I spent like 4 years wondering if I way gay from middle school into my sophmore year of highschool. I laugh when Sup Forums or Sup Forums talks about tv and hollywood pushing an agenda or a white, straight male genocide but thats basically what happened to me. Ive never told anyone I know in person this but have posted it before and Im apparently not alone which is oddly comforting

Im an A list actor working in hollywood, ive been posting here for years

there are a few of us here

KEK
this
this too tho

Said like a true faggot that barely visits any other boards

youre not alone
>thought I was into cross dressing
>sister goes out for a few hours, leaving me home alone
>sneak into her room and dress myself in her clothes and makeup
>feel absolutely nothing and see myself in the mirror
>feel ridiculous
>cant take the dress off because it doesnt fit me right
>panic
>after weighing my options I call one her friends (neighbor) because its the least embarrassing
>make something up that its for a joke but she doesnt believe me and loses her shit when she sees
>only agrees to help if she can take picutres,
>agree but she can NEVER show my friends or family
>she takes them, keeps her eyes right on mine and now seems uncomfortable
>"ok...time to take it off..."
>look down and see I have a huge erection now
and thats how I found out I was into humiliation

>b-but mom, it was the cartoons that fucked me up! they had like 2 episodes about females and now my shit got totally fried!
Honestly feel bad for your parents 2bh

jokes on you, my parents are dead

Lemme guess, they killed themselves when they discovered their spawn was sexually confused and realized there's no chance for them to be able to continue the family line?
>*forced laugh track*

>non political thread
>brings up Sup Forums and starts whining about it

What did he mean by this?

This. Sup Forums is my favorite home board. Previously I resided on /k/ and Sup Forums

I'm far more interested in characters if they're gay/the writers are queerbaiting.

Not OR, but why be like that? Have some sympathy and chill on the edge.
Someone's personal preference is not that big of a deal.

I bought a fidget cube to help me from picking my scalp while I watch movies. I have multiple picking spots I rotate between so they can begin to heal and I have more to pick later. I also rip out my pubes. The cube gives me something to fiddle with so I stop that weird shit.

though I dont think it'll officially "die" I think hoyllwood is on the verge of a collapse and a handful of the big name companies wont survive. Sony is the first one that comes to mind
While they rebound and try to fix themselves for a few years ill cost on indie movies and streaming, as will everyone else. Hopefully after that they have a better balance of making diverse movies rather then block busters

I could see it

I could see this. Cartoons on the late 80s early 90s were violent and masculine as fuck. All my friends played war, ninjas, cops w/ Uzis, and just manly fucking shit. Our action figures were all fighting related and based on fighting related shows

My nephew and his friends just sing and dance and squeal like fucking pussy queer baits all day during the summer. They never go outside and have no fucking gun toys. They are all just really fucking weak too. Fucking women and kikes programming them to be genderfluid or whatever. Feels bad for them

fpbp

I fucking hate my parents and it's their fault I'm depressed, lonely, and a virgin. Raising me in poverty-stricken town and sending me to a shitty public school has doomed me. I was a precocious, driven kid 12 years ago, now I wish I was never born and dread my future.