Was he good as Lux Luther?

Was he good as Lux Luther?

No, it's biggest miscast in recent memory.

if someone else had been cast as Lex Luthor, BvS would go from a 27% to at least a 50%

i didnt think so until the rooftop scene which was actually very good. hopefully in future movies he plays a more reserved lex.

He was cute and well-written.

tfw he'll be bald next time

yes and it's only gonna get better

Yes

He was honestly my pick for the Riddler, so I got really pissed that he got Lex instead. Even then, I had hope he could be as cold and calculating as he was shown to be in Social Network.
Tbh, I think he could have pulled it off, had he not decided to snort small hills of cocaine before every take.

It works really well on a meta level due to the Social Network connection. Basically he is far from the comic book version but true to life of what Lex would be if the character was invented today

Second worst part of the movie desu wa

Hated him at first, but he's grown on me considerably. I understand what they were going for now.

For me he was unironically the best part of BvS. And I loved BvS

he was king turd of that shitfest and the worst cast actor. In a movie with a (((spooky skeleton))) as wonder woman that saying something

>(((spooky skeleton)))

Not sure what you mean by this. Gal is pretty well built. Not steroid status, but still.

I never miss an excuse to post this, webm of webms

Isn't he lex's son?

>Was he good?
Yes
>Was his character good?
No

No but he was a good Riddler calling himself Lex Luthor.

>Israeli model
>that snake

What are they telling us???

I wouldn't call it a miscast, more of a poor execution. Blame the director or him, the way the character was played was retarded.

>true to life of what Lex would be if the character was invented today
"no"

one of the largest balls dropped by dceu and shit snyder is that billy zane was not cast as sex luthor. in a perfect world. oh well.

>Super intelligent billionaire super villain to end all super villains
>Spends his time putting jars of his piss on people's desks

Yeah, they fucked up.

Yes, his performance is a great pleb filter

>Lex's solution to get rid of "god" on earth is to call other "gods"
great writing. Bruce Wayne did a better lex.

Yes. He's the only good Lex in cinematic history, as much as that triggers fake Superman fans.

He did his own thing and I thought it was pretty inspired. He's one of my favourite capeshit villains, actually. At times just a bit too comedic but he does an alright job of reinventing Lex Luthor as a snivelling millenial oligarch with a god complex. A bit Mark Zuckerberg, a bit Max Landis, hell, even a tiny bit Milo Yiannopoulos.

total garbage senpai

>albino snake

???

Another movie where Jesse Nepotismberg plays Jesse Nepotismberg. You might genuinely be retarded if you think any of his performances are praiseworthy.

THE RED CAPES ARE COMING

He was good as the Joker.

I thought he was great in The Social Network, but that's probably because he was playing an autistic scheming Jew nerd.

>you go and fight Superman constantly sometimes even hand to hand
>you die
>your autistic son takes over everything and loses his first battle with Super

How disappointed is Lex?

There's a weird trend of Jews on Sup Forums taking offense to Snyder making Superman's mirror antagonist a weaselly kike.