A movie celebrating pathetic cowards

>A movie celebrating pathetic cowards
CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((()))

You know what makes it worse? The Germans let them escape on purpose so they'd be more sympathetic towards a peace treaty.

Are you kidding me, the Anglos had to fight all the way down to the last Frenchman to get out alive

>haha all part of the master plan!
>kills self

WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE OF COLOR?????? REEEEEEEEEE

Also I want to mention that more French served in the SS than fought alongside the Allies.

There's only two notable events for brits in WW2 where they had the center stage.

Dunkirk, where they literally got fucked in the ass.

Battle of Britain, where they did absolutely nothing until the nazis botched up their air superiority attempt by sheer ineptitude.

After that they literally did nothing until USA and USSR got shit done.

>watching a film where the brits literally get quadrospazzed on a life glug after ruling the world for centuries

If this fucker turns out to be just a shitty extra. Imma be sad.

Well not down to the LAST Frenchman. They had to leave some Frenchmen alive so they could bomb their fleet later.

what about Africa?
Crete?
the North Atlantic?

[stares in british]

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Eh they still did way better than Italy. Italy's history during WW2 could seriously be made into a comedy.

(you)

>We shall fight so our descendants can sell their own country away

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

I wonder if the UK got shit on way harder than they did in that initial year, and I mean like all major British cities basically being Dresden'd, if the US would have just sat there and watched and remained neutral.

Also their history in world war 1

American education everyone

When the movie releases if they haven't digitally fixed this they're retarded

I'm wondering why someone would post this instead of evidence countering the statements. If it's not factual than simple copying and pasting could've put the matter to rest. Seems fishy...

the allies never once entered german territory until the usa got involved. the germans would have won the war and the english would have surrendered had the english jew not manipulated my country into entering the fight. til this day they still can't give a good answer for why the usa entered the war

>LARPing as a brave man while posting on a Chinese cartoon imageboard

wow....

(You)

>Africa

The Germans never intended anything significant in North Africa (Hitler was pretty oblivious to Egypt's strategic value for the British war effort), the only reason Rommel was sent over was to bail out the floundering Italians

>Who are the dambusters
>Who are the desert rats

Americans flooded France with bodies. Such a great contribution.

>counting the "malgré-nous"
>being this much of an anglo

This one again
>Brits did nothing in wwii
>Sticky
>El Alamein, 6:1
>Yanks won war
>Nothing but artillery artillery
>RUSSIAN BIAS
>T34 is the best tank ever
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Jews, jews, jews

Did I miss ought?

>it's an "ameritard can't fathom the idea that a WWII film doesn't have to be WE THE BEST SO HEROIC propaganda" episode

It's about transporting a fuckload of people from point A to point B, not about the usual "let's kill all the nazis" shit. There won't be any close quarter fights, you won't even see a single german soldier on-screen.
If you go in this film expecting the usual war movie you will be heavily dissapointed.

>names the least important theatres of the war

I wouldn't call Brits at the time, cowards. Self-serving is more fitting and why wouldn't they? When Belgium refused to let Allied soldiers into their territory, out of a vain attempt to appease Hitler, the writing was already on the wall.

At the start of WWII, Britain was in the aftermath of downsizing her Army. The Navy fared the best, followed by the belatedly ramping up of the RAF. But the Army was led by Cavalry officers still mad over tanks besting horses. As soon as it seems untenable on the mainland, the Brits instinctively turtle up behind the Channel as they always do.

Italy got their shit pushed in in the Spanish Civil War too, my grandpa always made jokes about it

No, i want you to actually explain how Great Britain, who started a war to protect the independence of Poland and then managed to sit idly by as Poland was conquered by the Germans and thrn the Soviets, who was kicked off of the continent in a matter of months, who did the majority of their fighting in order to preserve their own colonial possessions while Europe burned, who bombed their own allies and threatened anybody who dared to question their colonial hegemony, won world war 2 and were the (((good guys)))

>expecting people to put effort into replying to a no-effort troll post.

Britains biggest contribution to WW2 was assblasting the Abwehr as well as retaining control of the Atlantic and North Sea/English Channel. Without the successful cracking of Enigma and handling of German U-boats, buildup of war material to retake Europe would have been severely delayed. Lapses in decryption resulted in huge losses in ships, manpower, and materiel.

Without those two key elements, post-war Europe would have likely been entirely occupied by the Soviet Union, barring neutral states.

A tactical retreat is much better than a glorious sacrifice.

Say what you will about Anglos, but they know when to high tail it out of a place.

>/tvpol/ hates "anti nazi propaganda"
>autisticlly screeches when a film isnt blind "lol kill some nazis" propaganda

Frenchfags must have been woken up by morning prayer.

I'm sure these movies aren't biased and they will soon make another one about the Battle of Singapore, in which the eternal anglo showed their true fighting spirit!

>it's a Hanz has his Aryan heritage mocked in the Film of the Year because he lost the war

Never ever Kraut

Fucking Göring and luftwaffe. If it wasnt for Görings ego and Adolfs stupidity, Fedor von Bock would have won the war.

History is written by the winners. Or in our case the guys who let the winners do the heavy lifting.

If Britain got bombed that hard, the Nazis would have achieved air superiority, meaning they would soon commence a huge land invasion, meaning Britain would surrender.

The US would have to fight in the Pacific theater anyway, and they would still build the atomic bomb which would be their security against Hitler.

I imagine the US would go full facist and invade all of the Americas and Australia.

Hitler would eventually build his own atom bomb and then we'd have the mother of all cold wars.