/sino/-中文

Hanfu edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=aknkofx2bHg

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTVwVxU2RMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlbg7onYu08
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1POJ-WEWq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chad: 繁體字
>virgin: 简体字

youtube.com/watch?v=rTVwVxU2RMI

Trad is hard to read on a computer screen

Why do Chinese girls not have any issue broadcasting to the world how they're menstruating that day?

stop recycling one liners from previous threads

The last lad didn't get an answer.

what's the comfiest part of China?

As long as you make out the shape of a character you can easily guess the meaning, it takes practice

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlbg7onYu08

Hong Kong and Taiwan lol

Singapore

Your own living room, watching a Chinese documentary.
It's nice to look at but repulsive to actually be there when you're surrounded by spitting, stinky breath, obnoxious loud Chinks with their insectoid faces staring at you.

Chinese can't call you a stupid foreigner if you don't understand Chinese

Henan

peru?

I just thought of something. how did you carry 60,000 euros in your backpack at fudan peru, there’s no way you could’ve smuggled that into China peru without raising suspicion peru. And I bet the mestizo security personnel at the Lima airport would’ve confiscated it and pocketed it had you tried to leave Peru with all that money peru. And as far as I know foreigners cannot withdraw that amount of money from any chink bank.

peru?

Is Winston a chad?

all of his stories are made up if you haven't noticed by now
he never actually left peru

Thoughts?

love these clips
not really the tickling but just that it's a bunch of random chicks doing foot shit in a classroom

i wonder how it went, probably asked them "hey wanna make 50 bucks in 30 minutes"

>he's larping again

Let's look at the evidence:

No issues casually lying for social gain.
Started dating Sasha when she was engaged to another man.
Sasha was one of his students

Conclusion: Ultra chad.

WTF how can he be stopped?

Why do most expats end up teaching little kids rather than adults? If I was an English teacher I'd want to teach adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1POJ-WEWq8

But the question is, which toes and solez would you succ; the fat toez and yellowy soles on the right, or the hotter girl with slightly less attractive solez on the left

Peru, will you be getting a vietnamese gf or are you sticking with your thai ladyboy gf? The Ao Dai is one of the best women's national dresses so you should get a vietnamese imo

I'd have to see the tops to make a decision.
Not really a fan of phat stubby toez.

>going to Vietnam during tet

kek

What happens, do they beat up expats?

Love how this guy is hating on sexpats but only creeps on underage poor girls himself with his "charity" shit and there's this video full of creepy candids of random ass women on the street.

He seems to have deleted all of his rants tho.

I already booked the flight, did I made any mistake?

it’s similar to chink new year in China. the country shuts down. some businesses close down, schools are off, girls go back to their hometowns, tons of people leave the main cities.

i guess it isn’t a problem if you’re not going to Saigon or Hanoi peru, but you better check to see if the factories you’re visiting will be open peru. peru?

Hmmm, if I find the situation you are describing.I will go to Cambodia for a few days.

Can we just fucking murder the feetfag?

Sichuan and Yunnan.

Just came up with a new meme
>真的讓自己想啊

How can i pick up Chinese qt??

Also I think I accidently found a qt macao girl on tinder that might be my gf eventually. very excited!

Why would you want to do that

Because feetscum are cancer.

Why?

What's wrong with Japanese girls?

I can already smell the stink through my screen when looking at that.

Nice

Guess so. Germans stink so bad as well. Seriously, why do you guys never take a shower before going to sleep? You stink of rotten milk the moment you move your ass. I bet it is full of shit-clumps sticking on that ass-hair as well... You guys truly didnt evolve that much since your sacking of Rome. At least the Romans, also barbarians in our eyes, had a bathing culture.

It’s more common to shower in the morning here

>Why don't you shower before you sleep

Thats totally retarded tho.
The stink, the sweat, the dirt of the entire day (even if you are a NEET and never work, you accumulate dirt during the day), and you just slip into your bed, not even washing your feets and ass/genitals first.

Seriously, I had a German gf and I broke up with her partly because her German habits were super disgusting. I dont want to stick into a moldy stinking cunt the second time (first time I was too drunk to care).

But in the morning, you want to appear fresh and civilized and thus you take a shower, leaving your bedsheets covered in dirt and shit for the entire day before crawling in again at night. Sasuga superficial western culture. Not any different then back in 18th century when noblemen never washed themselves and only used perfume and mochus to cover up their stink. Seriously, remove your shoes first before going into you home. Even Muslims are cleaner than you, since they at least wash their feets every day before prayer. Muslims! Let that sink in for a moment.

Seriously, it is a great historical injustice that a primitive people like the Whites assumed world dominance through their violent brutal conquest. If only truly civilized people ruled the world, such as asians...

>Go to bed
>Sweat a bunch in your sleep
>Get up and don't shower

Japs don't do this do they?

>have a shower
>proceed to sleep and accumulate sweat and drool from sleeping
>go to work

>Seriously, remove your shoes first before going into you home
Most Westerners do you mong, that's a yank thing.

Japs shower twice or thrice a day, depending on the weather.

It is custom to shower the moment you come home before your wive serves you food out of respect for her and the dinner she prepared. And then shower/take a bath again before sleep to keep the Futon clean. In the morning you also shower depending on how warm the weather is.

Hell, even the dirtiest chinese peasants do not slip into their beds before at least washing their feets and ass. Their homes might just be straw-huts and mud-walls with dirt-ground, but their beds are at least clean because they do not go in bed dirty like White Niggers do.

Why would you make an effort to keep your bed clean? It's just going to get full of sweat and grease anyway from you sleeping in it. We westerners have these things called washing machines that let us clean our sheets.

Masya Allah good choice getting rid of her then
Maybe sacred Muslim bathing culture will eventually educate us savages, Merkel has already paved the path for a better future

But before that happens imma still gladly succ the sweat off a cute girl’s toez!!!

>fucking dirty prostitutes when you can just be a sugar daddy for some young Chinese woman

>he never learned to sleep clean

We learn it as kids that you have to sleep as you would stand and as your sexual orientation has to be: Straight and not moving around.
Pic related is a traditional wooden headrest which serves as pillow. You dont move around or sweat disorderly when sleeping with that.

Barbarians need to learn some discipline first.

even chinese peasants are more disciplined than soft, decadent wh*tes.

>You barbarians with your soft pillows why don't you sleep on a fucking block of wood like us?

A sign of discipline. Kids back in ancient times werent allowed to sleep on soft pillows or bedsheets before they didnt learn the correct posture after some years of sleeping on sharp brushwood and wooden blocks.

I say ancient time, but it was still common in my grandmother's time.

Or just get a cute GF
Pic related is mine btw

>Why don't western grandparents torture their grandkids?

She looks too cute to be an aboriginal. :^)

looks like a bloke

The true secret to the white man’s sexual prowess in Asia is closely related to Western hygiene.
Chinese men are devoid of any male pheromones, they us aggressive soap and shower too often. They’re like ghosts that women can’t see for they have no distinctive smell.

The white man however is radiating with a musky, manly scent full of orgasm inducing pheromones that the Asian woman simply cannot resist.
It’s like a bait that they have to follow instinctively.

This is the true reason behind the success of WMAF relationships.

the abo gf gimmick is a work of fiction

Stop rehashing comments of others regarding my girlfriend

She’s Paiwan, the true Austronesian.

What does the Jap poster hate us white men?

No. It is simply because the White Man has the western world's economic, military and popular culture power behind him, even if he is individually a fucking poor loser. Asian women are pragmatic materialists and always assume that the white man lives in a mansion on Beverly Hills, has a yacht and drinks cocktails all day, while making millions in year through trading and doing very important looking business. Or that he is a romantic action hero who beats up baddies and saves the world.
In short, Hollywood has made the white male a demigod and the geopolitical reality shows that white males invade countries at will and destroy nations that offends them, while nobody can do anything against them.

They are literally modern day Mongols in terms of destructiveness. Naturally, females align themselves with the strongest for the security of their off-spring
But once Hollywood is banned and western cultural power defeated, the asian women sees the not the Tom Cruise and Jonny Depp in the sexpat anymore, but only the poor, balding ugly white sex tourist.

His dad is white.

No, it’s our unaltered pheromones.

>Whites rule the world!
>They're actually beta losers tho

This is "Whites are master race but jews keep us down" Sup Forums tier logic

微信加一记喽

Because of social constructivism, which is unironically the only good philosophical invention from the West:

If Mongols won, mongoloids would be the desired standard.
If Niggers won, Niggeroids would be the desired standard.
Whites won, so Wh*tes became the desired standard.

There is no intrinsic or objective standard which shows that Whites are superior to other races. Your success is only a result of your rape and murder of the rest of the world during your imperialist times because your nature is aggression, expansion and barbarity, while our nature is discipline, self-limitation and social harmony.

But no Kingdom lasts forever and one day, Asians will rape you back and we will establish our own standards while you will be declared subhumans.
China's rise is the rise of all Asians. Our status will rise when China rules the world and throws the White Trash back to their caucasian caves.

This level of nationalism is a mental disorder lad.

If a retard won the war and became king, and he declared that only retards are now considered humans and normal ones are to be send into camps and used as slave labour, wouldnt you protest?

I do, because the more I understand the Wh*tes and their "culture" their habits and their history, the less respect I have for them. Beginning with their personal hygiene, their bland and unsophisticated cuisine, their simpleminded culture etc. If you were some sort of elegant and sophisticated race like Elves or some shit, I would accept your rule - but Wh*tes arent. They are basically Goblins or Pig-Orcs or some other mud-born race.

There is nothing that makes the Wh*tes superior to us Asians, aside the fact that they came shooting and looting and murdered their way to the top of the food-chain.

But murdering is also something we do very well, so there's no reason why we dont give it a shot as well, seeing how well it worked out for the Wh*tes...

pheromonelets when will they learn

>the abo gf gimmick is a work of fiction
I'm not so sure about that.

t. guy who saved a lot of pics he's posted, plus a webm of him slapping her ass while she was wearing the same dress in one of the pics, and have seen no inconsistencies thus far

No one has declared whites are the best, and no one is forcing people to think whites are the best either. The only people that think white people are the best are amerimutt larper alt-rights.

You've constructed a conspiracy of why you can't get a gf in your own head.

>The only people that think white people are the best are amerimutt larper alt-rights.

This.

But I had a white gf and she was qt, but kinda disgusting because of their wh*te habits that she didnt want to change, even when I gave her so many clues.

I guess white people have to be told directly into their faces that they fucking stink. Such an unsophisticated and simple mind, as any asian would immediately pick it up from the behavior of their partner.

So I told her to wash herself and she screamed bloody murder like a wild SJW.

White girls, never again.

Got a japanese gf now.

asians don't have sweat BO, is this true?

Anyone that has woken up next to an asian girl knows they get just as whiffy as whites.

Kek

>Anyone that has woken up next to an asian girl

Yea white girls are shit, since I broke up with my last British gf I've had a Japanese gf and now have a Korean

chinese women have bad mouth smell.

they shmell less
cute asian girlfeet hardly ever get a strong shniffy shmell
but get on a packed metro on a hot day and you'll realize they can shtank just fine anyway

you can tell she is low key (Loki) trying to smash him

have any of you guys browsed r/chinese language? It's WAY better than here, no smelly footkrauts or racist Peruvians that hate white people

Also they have funny drake memes about measure words 哈哈哈 (TL note 哈哈 means haha)

wow looks pretty gay haha (TL note haha means 哈哈)

Isn't this rape?

>hating white people
good
>peru
shit. period.
>footkraut
absolutely garbage