CANADIAN HABBENIG

Religion of peace at it again...

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/canadian-terror-threat-linked-to-police-operation-in-ontario-town-1.3023694

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694?hootPostID=b57f369aef74ce39835920bc3a0e08df
ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-peace-bond-terrorist-isis-1.3430287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based RCMP, they've stopped so many Mohammedans from ALLAHU AKBARING

Gee golly, you mean the epicenter for muslims in canada is having trouble with isis as well?

What a coincidence, it's not like isis has anything to do with muslims....

The liberals and rcmp must be racist or something, gosh.

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694?hootPostID=b57f369aef74ce39835920bc3a0e08df

DED

RCMP is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world because they're efficient and quick.

Link for actual humans:

ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694

Police killed a terrorist, terrorism won. Trudeau is going to have a tough time explaining how ISIS won under his watch.

We're so boring this is as close as we get to a happening when the rest of the world is burning.

This board may shit on us but our intelligence gathering is actually pretty dang good desu.
They don't even get a chance to allahu akbar.
>not that it won't eventually happen anyways the way we're going

Based RCMP

You're right it will happen, I'm guessing the reason our intelligence gathering seems better is because we have a low population so easier to monitor all the Muslims, of course with Trudeau increasing their numbers exponentially we're boned.

Lol. This article is from february.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-peace-bond-terrorist-isis-1.3430287

It's a great day for canada, therefore the world.

Please more dead anglos!

sorry to break it to you pierre, but if there was ever an attack on Canada, it would most likely be Quebec since your province seems to be so adamant on importing muslims at a higher rate than any other province.

INB4 THEY SAY IT WAS A SET UP BY THE RCMP AND THE TERRORISTS ARE ALLOWED TO GO FREE LIKE THE COUPLE IN BC

Funny thing... is we are not!
You are fill to the brim by pakis,bangladeshis, iranians, irakians, afghans and all our leftovers.
Send me your girl so she can prep my BQC

I'm confused
If the suspect was arrested then how did he die?

that's gonna be tough since he's a little dead atm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9qdwK9qhc

Its time we will avenge this, watch the news.

fuck that

I'm proud our cops managed to get this fucked before he did anything to harm anyone. we have a pretty good record of catching these scum before they can do real damage.
>yeah, a few single cases slipped though, but at least the big ones all got caught

this is getting almost no play in national media, nobody will give these cops medals and do interviews with them. this country needs to uncuck itself and start fully backing people trying to keep western civilization afloat in the sea of islamic barbarism

I don't get it, we are still under the national average ;)?

highest growth rate and 2nd highest by sheer numbers.

Do you not understand how numbers work?

>% of pop more than doubled in 10 years
>2nd most of the population per province
>Your claim was that shitty quebec wasn't so shitty, but of course it is.

>strathroy

You moslems better start moving

Or I will start hunting you down.

but what about 2016 ;^)?
Entertain me.

>Canada to begin researching how to reverse death and bring someone back to life
>This announcement from first lady Trudeau comes hot off the heels of a police shooting of an innocent Muslim sympathizer

I DIDN"T READ LMAO

Imagine getting killed by Justin

fucking hell, at this rate we're easily over 5%