How do i stop drinking and gambling lads? It's literally all i think about

How do i stop drinking and gambling lads? It's literally all i think about

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souris_Valley_Mental_Health_Hospital
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mindfulness (meditation) to resist the urge. It's not meant to be an easy thing, it can take years to develop the skills needed to control desires.

get into harder stuff, beer is for queers

I'm not meditating you poof

I have and I've managed to overcome hard drugs, i can't kick the alcohol habit though

Then you're not stopping.

you don't, really. you just find something analogous that isn't so destructive.

i had the same problem, but now i just eat weed edibles and play loot grindy video games.

How hard are we talking? 40% abv minimum?

Start lifting. Alcohol kills gains, so you will want to not drink so much

you're weak as fuck, nigger

just save it for special occasions

start smoking weed

t. expat Tibetan monk

>LE STOP YOU MIND LMAO

I hate enlightened faggot speak

why would you want to stop goyim??
you know drinking & betting money is ((((fun)))) why stop now???? you could win it big tomorrow or get ((((lucky)))) with a nice jewess

I was talking about ice m8

You live up north? Just trade alcohol for juice and get swole

Why don't you gamble all your beer away?

>ice
holy shit you're a fucking degenerate

kill yourself

Na m8 gotta stay in the 57kg range. I stay thin for drag events and parties i go to

dont

embrace the suck, and find a comfy gutter

after that, you can only go up

me, on the other hand, i gamble, i drink, and i fucking love whores.
do my girlfriends know about this? fuck no.

I'm not Tibetan, addiction is simply something mindfulness has proven to defeat. You can take it or leave it, but you can't deny it.

>faggot speak
I don't use koans or deliberately obfuscated language, I'll post plainly and clearly such that a 12 year old could understand.

I see no point in trying to create airs of mysticism when my point can be made obvious and clear. You control your own will. Deny it, sure, but then you must accept the addiction. Accept it, sure, but then you must accept self responsibility. There is no middle ground in this.

Iv'e tried and been put in the mental ward twice. It's difficult

>Stop drinking

Whats the next question how do you stop from pissing sitting down?

Huff gasoline instead

You're a trap?
You sure this is the place for you m80

What made you try ice?
I can't even imagine how much of a mouth-breathing piece of shit you have to be

like, how does someone like you even find Sup Forums?

>Aussies talking about alchoholism and ice

b ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

penal colony at its finest.

I used to hang out with a gay bloke who was addicted and he used to give it to me for free.

I breathe out of my nose 90 percent of the time and my jaw is well developed. Iv'e been complemented on my jaw.

A lot of degenerates i used to hang around visited Sup Forums regularly. This is going back to 2008 m8

>I used to hang out with a gay bloke who was addicted and he used to give it to me for free.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Nigger I'm a 19 year old, upper middle class, white, German, handsome, charismatic, successful, long dicked, clever and quick, pick of the knit, God's-gift-to-the-earth; and even I've done meth before. I know dozens of kids my age who have. It's the next step up from ADD pills; and really, not that different.
You sound like a nerd.

you're a fucking disgrace, and this is coming from a degenerate.

Carve wood or somthing you dipshit

>Nigger I'm a 19 year old, upper middle class, white, German, handsome, charismatic, successful, long dicked, clever and quick, pick of the knit, God's-gift-to-the-earth; and even I've done meth before. I know dozens of kids my age who have. It's the next step up from ADD pills; and really, not that different.
>You sound like a nerd.

your a nerd if you havent tried ice weeeeew laddy....

I;d shoot every last one you with triple aught buck you fucking scum lords.

>carve wood

Wow thanks m8, all my problems are solved. Why didn't i think of this. All these fucking trees and im sitting inside while these trees are uncarved. My mind is racing with wood carving possibility

Interventions(AA etc.) or therapy.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

> I'm a 19 year old
> I've done meth before

Absolutely degenerate

heh. I was back on Sup Forums that same time too. been smoking meth errrryday since then.

a lot of tweakers have pretty similar taste in humor to Sup Forums. I remember one time I was at my friends, and someone knocked on the window.

we were spun as fuck so afraid to open it. anyway later realized that his bike had been stolen.was also a used meth syringe on the ground by where the bike was locked up.

concluded that the only reason he knocked on the window was because he wanted us to see him ride away on the bike he just stole.

it's to keep you occupied, you fucking mong

i'd say get a job, but im willing to bet your teeth are all fucked up, so i dont reckon they're gonna hire you at EB games

Iv'e been to therapy. That buzzword Insanity definition is cute m8

>heh. I was back on Sup Forums that same time too. been smoking meth errrryday since then.

Kill yourself you fucking scummy bastard,

You're literally nothing just like the rest of us.

How do you get addicted to gambling? Is spending money actually fun for you?

Glad I could help, show those tree's who's boss

Nice trips. Also, stop drinking shit.

Are you in brisbane ill down a slab of tooheys or vb with you. We can then eat doritos and listen to the village people to 3am

By living in an area with fucking 15 clubs in a 10 km radius with an array of poker machines. I like the feeling of winning and getting a feature. The money i put in is worth the risk. This sounds retarded but its true. Iv'e gambled away weekly paychecks in an hour

I did two years with the niggers and aint a damn thing change I was chanting white power around the Islamic Nation yall boys just playing for this race war shit.

hey man. actual methhead here. been smoking the stuff for 7-8 years now. it has kinda ruined my life. been to jail cause of it (for distrib, I'm not a thief)

I have had stints of sobriety before, sometimes as long as 8 months. you should try and get a manual labor job, thats somewhere out in nature. I worked for the gubment doing brush clearance before. it was really nice, because we'd work hard all day, and sleep in parks housing and just get stoned and drink at night. obviously the latter part isn't ideal, but something about getting a hard day's work (I mean a hard day's work, 12 hours in 100 degree weather, cutting down trees, etc) makes it easier to stay away from drugs like that. if I get an office or desk job, I am instantly fucked because my brain ties in that stuff with using.

anyway, I cycle a lot now, often 30 miles a day. I also work as much as possible, and read a lot. I find that if I work all day, get off work, go for a nice long ride, come home and make dinner, and then relax and read/watch movies/play games, there's not much time to succumb to the cravings. when I have too much free time, or too many days off, I inevitably end up using.

anyway. Im not perfect. I still get high every couple weeks, but I'm working on it. shit ain't easy man. just always keep your chin up, and don't let people treat you like dirt. youre better than that

Na m8 but that sounds like a good time. Drinking a slab down the park with m8's has gotten me into many fun times

I am, what do you think the meth is for?

Just stop drinking. That's what I did. Realize that it's the source of your problems and not the solution you upside-down nigger.

This

Get addicted to something thats positive instead like go from
>Drinking
>Gambling

To

>Lifting
>Meal planning

At first it will be shitty and hard but if you have enough mental gains u will end up making sick physical gains

Lifting is boring and my body is pristine. I don't need to

But you're probably weak af

Man I aint feeling sorry for you but I'd love to have you under my wing.

These niggers aint playing son, they got us almost beat on the inside. I heard from an old Detroit nigger that they will never beef with each other because they have to show solidarity with each other. Us boys aint doing that. Unless you are Aryan nation or AB. This shit is real they will kill you or extort you over the skin color. I've done almost 3 years with the niggers and moslems. We need strong white men.

or he knocked on the window to see if anyone was in before he stole it.

Become a Mormon

It's fun as fuck man. Don't think about it with the end goal being aesthetics. Do a strength program and try to advance your 1RM or 5RM or whatever. It is really fun, it's like a contest with yourself. Exercise makes you feel really good too.

why would anyone do that if they were going to steal it anyway? I could understand looking inside, but not knocking also. totally blew his cover, assuming stealth was the objective.

I don't even know what you are saying man.

also, just don't get caught with guns + drugs, and you will avoid max security 99% of the time. min security prison is a walk in the park. there are some dipshits, but for the most part the people there want to stay out of max security, so they behave themselves. not to mention most of them were not violent to begin with.

I'd rather start smoking meth again than be a lifting faggot

>don't even know what you are saying man.
>also, just don't get caught with guns + drugs, and you will avoid max security 99% of the time. min security prison is a walk in the park. there are some dipshits, but for the most part the people there want to stay out of max security, so they behave themselves. not to mention most of them were not violent to begin with.

Dont talk to me about prison you fucking pussy.

I;ve been with the rapists and murders. Unlike you. The fuck are you on about....

Just fucking shut up.

I spent time with Serbian paramilitary.

Why not dedicate your life to Christ? Instead of spending all of your time drinking and gambling you can spend your time saving other people from their drinking and gambling addictions and lead them to salvation through Jesus.

To start just stop buying alcohol.

>VB
Why?

What the fuck are you on about? You have this idea of what people who lift are like and you hate them as a way to shield your shitbag self from self-criticism. It's just a hobby, it's fun, it's like playing tabletop rpg's or hiking or running or hunting. Get over yourself and your stupid prejudices designed to make yourself fell better. You are a man, you can will yourself to be whatever you want. Fuck drugs fuck alcohol RAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOLFPACK
WOLFPACK
RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Then try swimming or running

12 step program, ibogaine, or a shit load of lsd so you examine yourself from a new perspective, stopped my drinking

Why not. Its bad but its not the best

cool. I admit, you are better than me at prison

This. It's a good affordable beer and does the job

>drinking the Liquid Jew
I hope you stop this, user.

alcohol does not kill gains.

>shitload of LSD
>shitload of chinese research chemicals with unpronouncable names
kek

Brewsters millions mate. what you need to do is lock yourself in a room with all the beer you can get and you are not going to be let out of the room until you have drunk all the beer and you are sick of it as for the gambling well keep gambling until you are sick of it so do nothing but gamble day in day out until you lose your temptation to gamble as the sight of another set of dice would set you mad

alcohol is a bitch to get over. i'm going on three years without it but i was a mess for all of my twenties. if you think more about the long term consequences of your actions, which could range from jail, death, bankruptcy or your entire family distancing themselves from you, the direness and immediacy of the problem becomes more clear.

lsd helped me a lot too. there's some pretty convincing evidence that in a controlled environment it has great promise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souris_Valley_Mental_Health_Hospital

Self discipline and will power, nothing worth doing is easy.

The associated loss of sleep and sick feeling can fuck up gains and the next day session.

The liquid jew tastes good and makes me feel nice and fuzzy and let's me forget about shit for the evening.

Go to AA
Work the steps
???
Profit

somewhere a heroin addict laughs at your "addictions"

just stop you fucking degenerate

Your right lifting is boring. Join a boxing gym and you will have fun and get a great workout at the same time. Intense cardio releases alot of endorphins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine
>naturally occurring substance
>Bill Wilson (co founder of AA) originally intended lsd to be part of the aa process

how are those vlts ray

I suppose your right. After a night of heavy drinking i feel slower for a couple days afterwards. having a couple beers at the end of the night has little if any negative consequence though.

I used to box at a gym but after you get in a lot of streetfights its kinda redundant

>been smoking meth errrryday since then.
Is this you?

I know I am you fucking putz.

Literally just stop and accept your going to feel like shit and just deal with it. Eventually you start feeling better. That's more for the alcohol but I'm sure it will work with gambling to

ibogaine sounds strong as shit. what was it like? lsd worked well enough for me.

nah, but those are my parents. I picked up the pipe after some CIS white male ATM'd my folks

If fighting isn't your thing then do another sport. The point is to get into a physical activity that you enjoy. If lifting or running is boring to you then you will have to find a way to exercise that is fun.

>alcohol is a bitch to get over. i'm going on three years without
Good job anons

>nah, but those are my parents. I picked up the pipe after some CIS white male ATM'd my folks

WTF man I hope you aint white but brown.

If white just sacrifice yourself to kek.

do you have any other talents? perpetual unemployment, anger issues, lack of impulse control, etc? or you just spent all your time perfecting your ability to end up in prison?

wew lad, what a shit life

I got locked up for beating a nigger senseless you god damn mongol bastard.

Dont go being petty on my ass.

I might be a no good redneck but atleast I can survive with the niggers and the rest of the beasts.

I cant shoot a triple aught buck and .308 better than most.

What more do you want to know.

Never tried it, just have friends that it worked for, they were kicking worse habits than me, lsd was good enough for me, from what they said tho its not something you want to take unless other things aren't working

I'm just fucking with you man. I've never been to max security but coming out alive would be quite the accomplishment

nice. i've read articles about it but didn't know if it was legit. supposedly good for coke and h.

Us white boys run the prisons. As long as you cab tow the line.

We wont fold at all. Dont think its a badge of honor. Im stilll fucked to this day worse than ptsd from iraq.