Anyone have sauce on a scene where an old white slave master is sitting and his african female slaves walk in front of...

anyone have sauce on a scene where an old white slave master is sitting and his african female slaves walk in front of him to get inspected?

all the slave girls are naked as they take turns in the inspection and are groped.

iCarly S02E04

kek

bamp for naked black girls

It's from Goodbye Uncle Tom.

this. horrible movie.

This literally happens in Chad's bedroom every weekend, just ask him to record it.

Got a webm?

I want to titfuck pam grier

Is this the same film?

Fucking hell man, those Italians. Redpilled enough to make even Sam Hyde swallow hard.

Damn bros. Imagine being rich in the 18th century South. I'd buy my own fucking blaq harem and start spawning an army of mulattos to work my fields. I'd expect to have at least 300 sons by the time I was 60, then I'd go to Africa to them and they'd use their relatively high IQs to establish a ruling cadre.

My descendents woulda been kangz

>not just killing them

yes

it's not a horrible movie, you just have to skip all the scenes with white guys, and watch only scenes with black guys and white girls

dream job for a coal burner like me, haha

Where does the term 'coal burner' even come from? Living in Pennsylvania, we have a coal stove for heat. I am a literal coal burner.

You put coal in a hatch to burn. Coal is a black thing entering a hatch. A black man's dick entering a vagina is like that, hence coal burner.

For men the term is "oil driller" though this isn't well known.

>I am a literal coal burner.
me too, hehehehehehehe

>For men the term is "oil driller" though this isn't well known.

Good to know.

correct term would be RACE TRAITOR

Yes, if you're a man who calls himself a coal burner it means you take black dick instead of plow black pusy like an oil driller.

I hope you haven't told anyone in public you burn coal.

>I hope you haven't told anyone in public you burn coal.

Not a problem, since I never talk to other people and leave my basement only at night, just to get some snack from 24/7 stores.

living the dream

fucking facebook users that come here and post like they know the boards culture kys

what is this from

what is this?

you don't how to read, white boi? it was posted here, twice.

Hola reddito!