/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Lynch is a pedo edition

Reminder that:
>Cooper, a man in his 30s, was supposed to fall in love with Audrey, a highschooler
>Nadine, a woman in her 30s, fucked Mike, a highschooler
>In Cooper's dream he kisses Laura, a highschooler
>A ton of adults had sex with Laura, a highschooler
>Several adults fucked Ronette Pulaski, a highschooler
>"Ronette Pulaski" sounds similar to Roman Polanski
>Lynch supported Roman Polanski, who raped a 13 year-old
>MJA says Lynch raped his underage daughter
>Leland raped his underage daughter, Laura
>Lynch wrote himself into Twin Peaks to kiss Shelly, and 18 year-old

pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbx6KGPlLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jee7q_DwhMs
youtube.com/watch?v=0kv0gvFWgSs
youtu.be/HKZUuMIFoOk
youtube.com/watch?v=X0yGes5wBSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF JUMPING MAN

Second for Laura Dern

>>Cooper, a man in his 30s, was supposed to fall in love with Audrey, a highschooler

Don't forget that Cooper couldn't be with Audrey because she was a "high school girl" but in an early script of FWWM, it's Cooper that appears in Laura's bed instead of Annie, and he has sex with her.

never 4get

Third for Log Lady is underrated Twin Peaks fu.

david lunch lol

Guess we know now that everyone posting before was a /got/ refugee. They've gone back to their turbopleb show.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Living In A Box recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets out of the box. (Pic is Cooper)
Listen youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg

charlotte best girl

how do we stop the reddit problem, /tpg/?

Scriptfag would say that this is canon and the film is not

This is embarrassing for everyone involved.

It wasn't in the finished script I imagine, but an idea when the script was being written.

Frank Truman > Harry Truman
I'm actually kind of okay with it that Harry's actor couldn't come back if it caused us to get Forster instead

His FBI pin was still with him in this scene. When did he lose it?

HEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOO

leave nathan no one wants you here

With his shoes

I don't know. I like Forster as an actor, and we've gotten hints at an interesting background for Frank, but he really just seems along for the ride. He basically just goes along with whatever Hawk, and now Bobby, are saying to do.

I guess Harry was like that in the original show, but it made sense that Cooper was leading the charge. Harry was always in control of his own men. Hawk is pretty much the leader now, even though he doesn't have the rank.

Will my husba- i mean

Will Chester come back? Is he okay?

>all that

So just like in the real world? You really need to get out more.

memes

he faced the lodge with a perfect soul, he is safe with the singing birds.

You know, I liked Agent Desmond. He had his own M.O.

I like those digits

He will appear in the bar at the end of one of the future episodes with no explanation. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbx6KGPlLM

he literally didn't age a year

youtube.com/watch?v=Jee7q_DwhMs

why is he pedo? cuz he raped his daughter/

A cute maid appears while I'm having a really horrible day!

Yeah and a midget says he is.

This kills the meme

Uridon your channel is shit.

>In the series, Nigel is a supporting character, but in the film Rugrats Go Wild, Nigel plays a much larger role as he is idolized by Tommy Pickles (who usually refers to him as "Mr. Strawberry").

Are Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys canon?

Why was she so playful here when she was basically getting her shit pushed in?

youtube.com/watch?v=0kv0gvFWgSs
OH ANGELO

Because she can't control her cuteness.

>This video is not available
>Sorry about that
>:/
Xenophobic pieces of shit.

Because she was too ruthless for even the Triads after murdering her own father and relentlessly pimping out women and selling mountains of heroin

jumping man literally btfo

Yes, Evil Coop raped diane with Nigel's dismembered penis
It's in the books

Its surprisingly terrible. You are not missing anything.

I watched Wild at Heart night. What a wild movie. Poor Audrey... I love how violent it is.

Is Industrial Symphony No. 1 worth watching?

>shit talking Angelo Badalamenti
Please kill yourself

>with no explanation
I ask for no more. Best character, wish they hadn't kill Sutherland's character either.

youtu.be/HKZUuMIFoOk

>Is Industrial Symphony No. 1 worth watching?
It's basically just memes
It's what /tpg/ would be like if David Lynch directed it.

I kinda feel like when they found out Michael Ontkean wouldn't return they gave many of his lines to Hawk and the rest to Frank. It's kinda admirable that Lynch seems to go out of his way not to recast anyone and write around all the characters who's original actors couldn't or didn't return. The dwarf having transformed into a tree, Truman suffering an unknown illness, Jeffries only communicating with other character by phone...

it's the shitty music that plays during the the scene where Hawk, Bobby & Frank talk to Bobby's mom. Everything Angelo has delivered so far this series that's new is bad and feels phony. Johnny Jewel has nailed modern Twin Peaks better than Angelo's try hard to be nostalgic garbage.

Great fucking scene man, made me tear up. The Briggs family are too good for this world.

We recasted Johnny Horne, dumbass.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed The Log Lady's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and The Log Lady moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

t. coffee pie contrarian

DAVID

FUCKING

LYNCH

WHERE ARE MY SCENEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

When are we gonna see Big Ed!?

And Nadine? I want to know if she got rich off of her new drape runner invention.

Good point, user.

We already saw Nadine you dingus.

We saw Nadine for a second during Jacoby's Dr. Amp broadcast

Oh yeah. I forgot. Too bad she never made it rich. : (

>that scene

how did he get away with it

So at the end of FWWM the one-armed man throws the ring into the train for Laura to grab and get killed? Is he setting Cooper up in The Return? It seems like all he wants is to get BOB back in the Lodge for his garmonbozia.

>tfw you realize Linda with the electric wheelchair is a veteran of a foreign war

What are the essential Ray Wise core?

Forster is almost too good when compared to the other actors around him (even some of them are pretty much certain of being caricatural on purpose). Love him.

Robocop and the Tim and Eric movie

Are those the official Showtime subtitles or did you create them?

pretty average acting

he's a white male

Have you ever heard of a certain tv show called "Twin Peaks?" I hear that's supposed to be good.

Forster hasn't exactly gotten any good material to shine

Discuss a Kyle

He's a neat girl

>Is Industrial Symphony No. 1 worth watching?
I absolutely loved it. If you're a fan of Lynch's usual work and themes, I think it's really worth watching.

You're the one saying ''he's almost too good for the show'' but now you just admitted he isn't shining.

He was a pain in the ass to work with.

>"Ronette Pulaski" sounds similar to Roman Polanski
Sounds like you cracked the fucking case, user

I didn't say that, I'm someone completely different from who you responded to

If Jeffrey Beaumont somehow appears in one of the next episodes, it would be awesome. By the end of episode 18 MacLachlan could be most of the cast and crew.

Harry's probably a better character by virtue of having way more screentime, but Forster has been incredible all season.

I RECENTLY REWATCHED "BLUE VELVET", AND WAS DELIGHTED BY HOW AUTHENTICALLY EMOTIVE, AND COMPELLING, THE ACTING OF THE PROTAGONISTS WAS; I NOTICED IT WHEN I FIRSTLY WATCHED IT, BUT IT DID NOT STRUCK ME AS POIGNANTLY IT DID NOW.

Do you guys like my Lynch sketch?

>"... BUT IT DID NOT STRUCK ME AS POIGNANTLY [AS] IT DID NOW."

You should send it to Laura Dern to make a shirt of.

Two different anons. I'm the one who said he's almost too good, and it's because most of the time he's been on up to now I've just been amazed at how believable he is. That said, the contrast of his acting with Lucy and Andy (and Wally) is likely a good part of why. Forster seems to be in a different show. It creates an uncanny feeling, but I think it works since that's what the show is about.

It was either put on the ring and get killed or don't and get possessed by Bob.

I really want that shirt

Don't forget Bob raped an underage Leland and a giant bug raped that underage girl in part 7

> not Dave

>part 7

>namefag
>all caps
>hide all user posts

It's a sad but realistic cycle. In all likelyhood, something happened to BOB at some point, and to that bug too.

Oh, hi Mark. Sorry, I didn't think of that.

New parts coming next week

What makes Johnny run?

Where does Lynch making weather report videos for 4 years straight fit in the timeline?
youtube.com/watch?v=X0yGes5wBSY

Especially Ron Weasley.

>In all likelyhood, something happened to BOB at some point, and to that bug too.
kek

Is this real?

I subscribed for a month to his website when he was doing those things. I think I visited it once and cancelled my membership.

When?