Shia is a good boy getting his life together

Shia is a good boy getting his life together.

Apologize Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8DMnAyCxeE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its a Sup Forums is obsessed with jews and BBC episode
the worst t bh

motorboat my asshole

>problematic

Screen cap this, Shia will become a supporter of trumps reelection

>disrespect for authority

Right, so he's not aware of the actual problem yet. He thinks he can sidestep any mention of race and people will forget it.

>Sup Forums ruined multimillionaire hollywood star life
Nice job.

>@thecampaignbook
literally what?

I'M BROOOKEN
INHERIT MY LIIIIIIIIIIIFE
I'M BROKEN

>thread about famous actor losing it
>board is Sup Forums - television & film
>still finds a way to cry about Sup Forums
What do you even want?

dubs and fpbp

He's not a racist that's what's so insane about this

As an alcoholic pill popper who has tried and failed to get sober countless times, I can say that this is bullshit.

Nice copy pasta

Why did his acting career just stop? He was fucking great growing up and I loved him. Really sad seeing this

>Why did his acting career just stop?
Because he turned into a fucking drunk

He stopped getting work and became a junkie faggot

it would have been funny if he plagiarized this apology too, come to think of that was kind of the spark for his whole downfall into performance art and acting like a fag in general

who has the piss webm?

I seem to recall a shitload of racism coming from this shitlord and it absolutely can not be ignored.

=saul alinsky=

If he wasnt a jew he'd be drunk redpilling on jews

This is the real red pill: Kikes get forgiven, goys get Mel Gibson

>see a thread about Shia's meltdown
>go to take a look
>first post is a cuck whining about Sup Forums when literally nothing about the thread had anything to do with Sup Forums whatsoever

Fucking redditors need to leave.

>MUH PPOOOLLL
9/11 get meaning your post is a tragedy

would we he apologize for saying this though?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8DMnAyCxeE
it's 100% truth. white women love big black cocks.

once upon a time I thought Shia was a true believer, but now I can't feel comfortable around him. it hurts to see him turn his back on us lite this but it is what it is. he is a disgusting racist and a loss to the cause.

I know Shia and, when sober, he's a very nice guy. He needs to clean his act up before it's too late!

How does this man manage to always be right? It's ridiculous.

>Abloo bloo Im so sorry btw Im fighting addiction so that makes it okay

Where did he plagiarize this apology from?

Got the original right here, before PR dressed it up.

>"I be deeply ashamed of mah behavior n' make no excuses fo' dat shit. I don't give a fuck if these statements is too frequent, or not shared often enough yo, but I be certain dat mah actions warrant a straight-up sincere apologizzle ta tha arrestin fools, n' I be grateful fo' they restraint," LaBeouf wrote. "Da severitizzle of mah behavior aint lost on mah dirty ass."

>"My fuckin outright disrespect fo' authoritizzle is problematic ta say tha least, n' straight-up destructizzle ta say tha worst. Well shiiiit, it aint nuthin but a freshly smoked up low fo' realz. A low I hope be a funky-ass bottom," his schmoooove ass continued. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! "I done been strugglin wit addiction publicly fo' far too long, n' I be actively takin steps toward securin mah sobriety n' hope I can be forgiven fo' mah mistakes."

time traveler

>it's a lefties are so triggered by Sup Forums banter they go straight to their cuck fetish episode

Shameful, t bh

>I have been struggling with addiction publicly for far too long

Does liking to get drunk in public really mean you are an addict? Or is he just saying that because he got in trouble? I'm pretty sure everyone likes to get drunk and walk around on the beach.

>open actor discussion thread
>only one post in and someone is sperging out about Sup Forums even though it has nothing to do with the thread

It's official, you people are literally worse than Sup Forums now

Hourly Sup Forums obsession post

it's one of the criteria for alcoholism. Big social fuckups like duis or violence.

This is utterly embarrassing.

Hilarious

He badmouthed Spielberg over Indiana Jones

>hurr durr lets pick one trump tweet when's right
>but le dont le pick le 1000 others which were WRONG
i want alt right out NOW

Pshh....too easy....

wtf i love shia now

/thread
checked

I do hope this is rock bottom and the kid turns his life around after this.

Didn't Trump lose a brother to alcaholism?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0

What a time to be alive.

>Trump
>wrong
>ever
Poor. poor man...

he still gets work just not blockbuster. he was in american honey recently, than that shitty soldier movie, and he's got borg/mcenroe coming out later.

Shia converted to Christianity.

Wow....Sup Forums might have actually been the one to break him this time.

>BLACKED poster gets arrested

That stupid motherfucker was born and raised a jew, so he was born with a congenital mental disorder, and raised to believe it made him a special snowflake. It goes with the territory. I don't think Sup Forums had much to do with it, desu.

how can a mere human be so based?

That's good to hear. I feel bad for the guy because he's still young and retarded and I am sure the money just makes that worse. He is a good actor.

The process of liberal bile exiting a system is always an ugly thing to watch, just like any other detox program. I'm glad that Shia seems to be getting clear now.

>alt-right

Shia did nothing wrong. Dude is alpha as fuck.

He did, which is the main reason he hasn't had a drop of alcohol in decades.

>eheheheee you fell for my bait
fuck off retard

these public self-flagellation rituals that celebs do are terrible.

>shia did nothing wrong
>threatens to shoot a cop while being a drunken faggot. All while blaming Sup Forums

:^)

GIV LIBERAL TEARSSS

>All while blaming Sup Forums
Shia was stirring up shit long before HWNDU, newfag.

Shia is basically the outlaw that all the shitty country singers pretend to be.

Well, I sincerely hope he gets his shits together to be frank.

fpbp
see you in the next thread losers

everyone knows it's you lefty retards spamming nigger dicks everywhere, you literal fucking cuck

He probably will, showing the apology he gave there is hope for him. No totally gone leftist would ever apologize for anything.

>That random shout-out to Xvideos
Oh, I get it! It's more performance art!

Reported.

Uwot

"Dude talking about shia is racist"

>tfw shia is a blacked poster

lets not forget he is a Jew.

it's fake, right?

>ousted as a racist
>its th-the addiction p-please
>implying addiction is real in any way
Shiggydiggydo

What is it with jews that are alcoholic? It's forbidden for a reason. It gives you a little pleasure, but does great harm to you.

His lack of career ruined his life. Pol is keeping him relevant

>Shia LaBoeuf
>Child Actor
>going off the rails

You know, a few more of them are going to talk about getting fucked til they bleed at orgies soon, and this will all seem a lot more sad.

>muh pol crossboarding

Alcohol doesn't change who you are; it only lowers your inhibitions about expressing it.

>t. happiest drunk on earth

>Sup Forums is obsessed with jews and BBC episode
>Sup Forums
You have to go back.

haha what a fucking pirate bitch

what'd he do now? I am not a shia fanboy, I just watch movies I don't read fucking tabloids.

that's what happens when people live in a world of black and white

That post assumes Sup Forums posters have human intelligence, which they don't. You have no real interests, everything is a spring board you use to either shill against some minority or claim that white men are an oppressed victim class. Interest in identity politics is always a massive red flag.

>they don't agree with me!
>so they're not human!

That pic is right, you don't belong here.

Interesting analysis of the situation.

Show me on the doll where Sup Forums touched you.

What is Shia's obession with being Black?

He knows he's white right?

He keep speaking in ebonics and ranting about how he is "from it" and even almost slips up and states "you arrestin' me because I'm bla-" before switch it to "white".

He also states at some point that he is in the National Guard.

Is this some Peter Sellers type shit where there is no Real Shia, and he just slips constantly in and out of characters?

>Crying about Muh White Males

>Interest in identity politics is always a massive red flag

Awwwww.

I wasn't crying about white males, which you might grasp if you re-read it a few dozen times. It really is amazing how low the average intelligence on your board is.

>TRANNIES/NIGGERS/JEWS AM I RIGHT?
>Fuck off Sup Forums, we want to discuss movies.
>HOW DARE YOU IMPLY I'M Sup Forums

>everyone but me is Sup Forums

Re-read it. The entire focus of your post is crying about white males.

It's amazing you spend all day thinking about what White Males are doing instead of doing something to better your situation in life.

Go get some fresh air. Talk to a girl/boy/intersex, pick up a fucking hobby. Just stop spending all day on the internet obsessing over superficial bullshit like race, my dude.

>referencing Sup Forums's white male oppression olympics
>complaining about white males

You are clinically retarded, go back to special ed for a few more years. Or just stay on your containment board where no one has an adult reading level.

Sound like you should start a thread on pol /and dscuss with them, or is it that they btfo you everytime?