Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10844091
strawpoll.me/10850013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/10844091

and vote your opinion here

Hal but the correct answer is Simon

Guy Gardner

Kek, I wonder how many white dudes are gonna vote for John?

>Jon Stewart

Why did you post a pic of Jon Liebowtz?

>No Guy
>No Kyle
>No Baz
Fuck your shit poll.

Kyle

Drumpf please.

Didn't we already have this thread?

My favorite Lantern is Guy followed by Baz. The rest are shit

>Didn't we already have this thread

Do you not have a job? Or just summer?

It was night for me when this thread came up first and I have a day off today. Oh and it's winter

>I have a day off today

Sure you do buddy.

None of those are Alan though.

Out of those two? Hal, no contest.

Best Lantern of all time is Alan though.

Guy is the best, but John is nice too. I think my love of a GL is inversely connected to how much the author tries to tell me they're the best GL ever. So Hal and Kyle can suck it.

Why would I lie?

So people don't know you're a NEET.

But those are the two worst earth lanterns

But nobody knows who I am anyway. It's an anonymous board

what i don't get is why people like John so much just because of the JLU show when he was the most boring part of that show by a wide margin. literally every other character was more exciting.

john is stoic. responsible. level-headed. boring.

hal is reckless. stubborn. dumb but tries real hard. relatable.

there's no contest, really

Why do people like John so much?

Spoiler Alert:

Because he's black.

Sodam Yat

Maybe some people aren't reckless, dumb, and stubborn, so don't relate to Hal.

This.

Plus, ring or no ring, John would kick Hal's ass.

I like John because he tends to get called on to make the tough choices, stuff like blowing up Mogo, or pulling a Diana on that one rookie who was about to talk while being tortured. He's the soldier of the group, more so than Hal, the one who is gonna get shit done by any means necessary,

I did. You mad?

I love Hal way more than John. My problem with John is he hasn't had any good stories as of late. Everything with him has been "I blew up a planet and now I'm sad." I know we've moved on from that now, but he hasn't done anything interesting. Guy lead the Red Lanterns, Kyle was off doing White Lantern and Omega Men Stuff, Hal was Hal, DC remembered Baz was a character. What has John done?

Guy>Old Alan>Hal>Guardians John>Kyle>Baz>Gay Alan>Regular John
This is objective truth and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

Updated poll with more accurate question

strawpoll.me/10850013

I like Hal only when he's behaving like a goofball, but the problem with him is that the writers are always forcing Hal as THE BEST GREEN LANTERN OF ALL TIME, ALL TIME and that pisses me off.

John

What ever happened to Rashid of the Turbulent Ring? Why aren't their any hispanic Lanterns? Why aren't there any black Red Lanterns? I like my bad guys diversified.

>Why aren't their any hispanic Lanterns?

Jessica Cruz

Are FUCKING ALIENS FROM AROUND THE UNIVERSE not DIVERSE enough you fucking cuckold? Go read Blue Beetle if the most important thing about a character for you is their race.

Jaime was about more than his race though, at least in the original run. Why shitpost like this?

John>Hal

Hal > Alan > Simon > Guy > Jessica > John

Kyle isn't worth ranking

Fuck off nigga

I wasn't implying that Blue Beetle was empty race pandering, just that if the user likes characters for being hispanic, he should just read a hispanic character, and Jaime was the first one to come to mind.
Also
>Why the fuck do we need so many human GLs, its kind of ridiculous
>I must be in the minority for not minding if a character is not human, because I love Martian Manhunter

Guy is tops, but Hal's a good second. Can't help but love a hero whose defining personality trait is "is a moron."

Out of those two? Hal because John is regularly written as just a generic angry military man.

The one that's the Messiah, obviously