Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

No, fuck off George. TFA was unironically better than any shit you made in your life.

imagine actually believing this

$0.25 has been deposited into your account.

Anyone who says Rogue One and or The Force Awakens is better than The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith is wrong.

I 5/10
II 5/10
III 6/10
VII 1/10
RO 0/10

Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith are passable, but unironically thinking Phantom Menace isn't hot garbage makes your opinion invalid.

Not really. Episodes I and II were shittier than the crapfest that was Episode VII.

>spend three quarters of the movie trying to smuggle Hershlag from Naboo
>decide to randomly return to Naboo for no reason and summon an army of gungans to fight when she could have done that from the start when she was already there.

The whole movie was pointless

The ootah gunga scene is pure kino. And the podracing and duel was straight.

Bitch, we've never even met, lay off the doobie!

yes only because you were going to let star wars die (other than cartoons and shit). now we're stuck with star wars movies for the next decade or two.

The Phantom Menace is an allegory for how corrupt and useless our government has become. But I wouldn't expect a Disney shill to actually comprehend something like politics.

No. I dont miss him but I dont like the current SW either. I guess SW really is dead. For me at least.

Nope.

I actually somewhat enjoyed the last two movies.

Prequel apologists are the fucking worst holy shit.

You dont have to like Disney Wars but please stop pretending I II and III were anything more than garbage.

I had a dream of The Phantom Menace last night. I haven't thought of Star Wars in years. Is it a sign? If so, what does it mean? It was me watching the film in IMAX having the time of my life. It was like 100 Avatars rolled into 1 movie.

Yes. Thank you for creating such a based character that Qui Gon was

You don't really have to think too hard about it, because it's true.

Fuck no, TFA wasn't great but it was better than your shitty pequeals.

Attack of the Clones is still the worst movie I've ever seen by a longshot.

*spends the rest of his golden years wondering his empty museum in San Francisco that nobody ever visits*

Revenge of the Sith was fine, arguably great. But Attack of the Clones was the worst movie ever made, and Phantom Menace was a shitty muppets movie.

show me a scene from TFA thats better than the Anakin vs Obi Wan duel at the end of ROTS