I don't get it, was this supposed to look appetizing? It looks like a TV dinner

I don't get it, was this supposed to look appetizing? It looks like a TV dinner.

shut up

Probably look's appetizing to a gay black ghetto rat who ate shit for most of his life.

>rice sticking off the plate

Absolutely 0/10. Agreed it looks like a fucking TV dinner.

Unappealing food that's supposed to be tasty thread?
This burger looks like absolute shit.

>Unappealing food that's supposed to be tasty thread?

Sure thing.

It looks like a normal burger, asshole

I'd eat that

>ketchup

fucking gross. you just need meat, cheese, and bread.

holy fuck that pizza looks good
and the daughter was hot too ha ha

Your standards are very low.
I had an undercooked pizza recently and it was awful.

>what is sticky rice

>Your standards are very low.
No I just like Chicago style pizza

id eat that pizza and eat the daughters pussy righ after

This is not that.

>eating that bloated greasy pile of raw shit

It was just to show that it was a labour of love. Plus it's very homely and low calibre. Black kid (can't remember his name... did he have a name?) was incredibly gauche and hid behind image, this meal was the opposite.

Axe the cheese. Fast food cheese is flavorless and feels like melted plastic.

There's nothing wrong with thin crust.

I want some Lembas Bread

this desu it looks like a comfy snack

How is it physically possible for bread to defy the laws of physics?

people in the ghetto get food stamps, they basically eat the same food we do except they make braindead choices like buying a bunch of boxes of cereal

That's literally just baklava you idiots.

lol no it isn't. baklava is good as fuck though.

The elves had a very lenient tax policy on their pastry chefs.

are you retarded

your such a fucking loser

>"one small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man"

>"....I am no man"

kino

Man that would have been such a good line for Wonder Woman re: No Man's Land.

whereas it's impossible to eat only one bite of baklava

And have it be accused of ripping off LotR? It's got enough trouble with the Trumptards.

Not to mention the terrible cgi, the stupid plot, the jew destroying the church, blackwashing history and the acting performance of Gal

800 million, bro. Get rekt.

>the jew destroying the church
Oh because this is so unrealistic.

>Sup Forums will never admit it was raw

lol this is regular latino type food. u need to check ur privilege because this is what minorities eat

Nigger that's not latino food. Fucking black beans?! Fuck you. That's cuban spic food. Island wetback trash food. Nigger infested cuban trash.

I wish the cuban missile crisis ended in nukes just so that shit island would be wiped off the map like it deserves.

Cubans aren't latino mother fucker. Don't ever forget it.

someone once said Sup Forums is smart people acting dumb LO FUCKIN L

The restaurant was probably empty for a reason user.

I've never encountered a single smart person on this website other than myself. Sometimes I'll read a post that almost makes me change my mind, but then I realize its just me replying to myself. I do this quite regularly as a way to influence the culture of this board. Even though my career is based around manipulating lesser minds, I don't get paid to do it here. It's just a little hobby of mine.

It's really odd how the whole "LOVE IS THE ONLY REAL POWER IN THE UNIVERSE AND SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS" theme is in everything from super hero movies to gay nigger hood rat stories yet in the real world love is almost nowhere to be found unless it's pure virtue signaling.

There's an almost 50:50 ratio of smart people acting dumb and dumb people trying to look smart. Depending on which board you're on it might lean one way or the other.

Rice that's been cummed over.