Is Climate Change real?

I keep hearing about all the disasters in 3rd world countries are the result of climate change and if we don't do something soon our grandchildren won't be able to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyhOMXKnBR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not, but increasing sea levels are a thing, and temperature changes are also a thing.

Warming: On the short term

Cooling: on the long term

Effect of humans on climate: negligible or non-existent

What to worry about: nothing

Purpose for spreading the myth: allows the gangsters in the Environmental Protection business to make a fortune from scared and gullible people

If the Earth has gone through several long Ice Age periods, how did the climate exit one before going into the next?

How did the climate do this before humans were here?

Not all of them.

What we do know OP, is that with high co2 in an atmosphere, there is high heat retention. This is scientific fact.

We aren't sure if humans are causing the warming due to our massive outputs but data doesnt lie. Humans ourselves are poor data takers, thats why we have machines and technology do it.

All the signs point to disaster for us. At least at our current pace. There is no conspiracy, it is all based on observation and fact. Do what positive change you can user, dont ignore it.

>grandchildren
Won't have enough bananas, too many monkeys. The climate meme is a round about way to tell you, too many monkeys, not enough bananas and the solution is to bring everyone down to third world levels, so they consume fewer bananas and can be managed more efficiently by the banana cartels.

>How did the climate do this before humans were here?
Through processes that take hundreds of thousands of year. Such a big change in a few years is a strong indicative that humans had something to do with the current climate change.

Did I explain it alright, flat-earther?

lol

imagine being this stupid irl

Wtf i hate climate change now

Let me know when we find a way to control our orbit and the activity. Until then there's fuckall to be done.

and the activity of the sun*

Never. Dont worry, we have another couple billion years until our galaxy collides with the Andromeda.

We will have already begun to percolate among the stars long before that.

Science bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyhOMXKnBR8

You seem knowledgable

Tell me in tl;dr form all there is to know about climate change, what actually causes it, and what can be done to stop it.

We have had record high temperatures that happen every 100 years five years in a row. It's happening anyone that says otherwise is oblivious to reality

Yes climate change is real. It's our last fuck you to the leftists. Yes, they are probably going to win, and america will be like 10% white in 2100, but the planet will be so fucked nobody wins.

the sun makes things hot.
when the sun gets hotter, it makes things more hot.

things outside the earth's atmosphere are also recording things as being more hot. to blame things inside the atmosphere is facile.

But who was ozone layer

Burning fossil fuels is a huge part of it. We shove insane amounts of it into the atmosphere every year.

The plants and planktons job is to suck that up, and pump out fresh air.

This happens naturally when things decay. They decay into the earth and into the atmosphere emitting carbon. The thing is, there is too much carbon at the end of the solar cycle, our year. It piles up year after year and causes the atmosphere to hold onto the heat from the sunlight that bombards it 24/7.

Eventually all life may burn up and it could take millions of years, if ever, to get us back on track. Venus is a great example of a runaway greenhouse effect. That may b Earth if we don't stop.

Sometimes looking out into the universe, and learn a little about what's going on down here. It's very interesting.

Excuse me putting carbon. It should be Co2.

Depends.
Is nuclear power dangerous?
Do solar panels not fry birds?
Do wind farms not also kill birds and fuck up wind patterns?
Are they both completely practical?
Are oil and coal companies not paying both sides of the issue like typical jews?
The answer to all these, and you're question, is no.

Where I live the climate changes 4 times a year, like clockwork. It's crazy.