What's stopping this guy from nuking the U.S?

What's stopping this guy from nuking the U.S?

Other urls found in this thread:

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4686605.PN.&OS=PN/4686605&RS=PN/4686605
rt.com/op-edge/333009-us-missile-defense-system/
collapse.news/2016-05-26-russias-new-satan-2-nuclear-missile-system-cant-be-stopped-but-can-destroy-an-entire-nation-in-a-flash.html
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
dcclothesline.com/2015/01/26/connecting-dots-christian-beheadings-fema-camps-fm-39-40-guillotines/
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html
usccb.org/bible/readings/081416.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's rational

Bad publicity

The election outcome

He's waiting to see if we are cucks or not this november.

The same thing that stops us from nuking them. Missile defense systems.

Russia's nukes don't even work kek

outdated equipment

is he though? He invaded Ukraine on a whim.

solid snake

Why would he? We're a fat cash cow that the vultures are focused on. Plus we distable things in the middle east quite nicely, which gives him an excuse to swoop in and remove kebab.

The Nuclear subs out in the ocean that would nuke him to hell, then Israel lets loose, then the crazy Jahoodies in Pakistan launch a few, and the world is over.

Nuclear warfare is pretty much the end of civilized society and only those crazy pakis would be stupid enough to initiate it.

they don't work family. It's the equivalent of trying to shoot a bullet out of the sky with a bullet

MAD kid look it up you stupid fuck

The NAP.

>spreading radioactivity on useful, conquerable soil
American education

Technology.
We have satellites that can disable nukes and trigger a counter-strike that will decimate Russia.

You know the funny part is we have a russian president by the name of putin. That rose out of nowhere. then we have a new wtc with just one super skyscraper instead of two. However it bears a crown. Somebody must be saying queen me somewhere.

Can you elaborate user, because right now you sound schizophrenic to me -- I could be stupid or uninformed, but what the fuck are you talking about?

He watched the Soviet regime collapse from the inside. He knows enough to perceive that the roles between East and West have reversed, and understand that it is now the Neoliberal world order that contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction.

He doesn't have to nuke anybody. All he has to do is keep the decadent tyrants as far away from his people as possible and wait.

Apparently americans like checkers more than chess. Putin is a major fucker.

You might be a genius, but you're going to have to translate your insight for the rest of us.

It doesn't work if one side (Russia) doesn't care about getting nuked

>being able to disable nukes
Don't tell me you fell for the missile defense system meme

How do you mean? It's already publicly revealed we has laser tech, which means we must have much greater more sophisticated technologies. You don't think there exists technologies to detect and shoot down nukes?

because NATO is putting Obonga's missile defense systems everywhere

No, I don't because it is incredibly hard to shoot down nukes.

Nobody cares about Ukraine except sex traffickers and life guard companies. Everyone cares about the United States.

Are you a 0.00001% IQ scientist working for the deep underground secret weapons development technologies? how can you just declare this with such certainty?

we'd (and our allies) nuke his country back twice as hard. next question.

>He invaded Ukraine on a whim.

Shill thread detected. He also annexed Crimea and hacked the DNC. Hilary 2016, amirite?!

Mutually assured destruction.
Incase non of you faggots know what that means, to put it simply:
They nuke the USA, the USA nukes them.

what if Putin is hellbent on destroying russia? What if he is being persuaded by another country to do it?

user there is a 0.00001% chance that there is an invisible purple elephant hovering over your head preparing to take a ginormous shit. How can you sleep at night?

underrated post

>elect the MAN for the job

not the proven warmonger bitch

really user, "an invisible purple elephant hovering over your head preparing to take a ginormous shit" on my head is a lot greater than 0.00001%.

Considering we live on a planet with more than 7 billion people, the figure 0.00001% isn't all that rare -- there are a lot of smart folks who are developing high technologies in government facilities, don't be so naive.

Mutually assured destruction.

Probably has something to do with Turkey too.

NATO quick-response missile systems. Basically the assurance that if he nukes the US, NATO nukes in turkey/Europe will hit Russia the same time as he hits us.

yeah.

-----------> /x/

U.S. nukes

IRL people that don't understand deterrence theory make me want to blow my head off

He saved Crimea from becoming Eastern Ukraine 2.0

Bush lives there

It's not just America that fires nukes.

It's everybody. You think the Norks won't nuke Seoul and blame it on the russians/usa?

Once one nuke goes, they all go.

Only reason he won't use them it's hes smart enough to understand that.

Me

>implying a first-strike wouldn't come from nuke subs
>implying half of the US population wouldn't be evaporated by the time they could even punch in the launch codes

gg no re

we play checkers, he plays chess.

Putin is good at chess.

Mutually Assured Destruction

but russia is a desolate wasteland outside of like 3 cities. what do they have to lose?

Conspiracy theory is that russia nuked nyc on september 11. Killing everything within a 45mile radius. So most children who survived had to be mind cleansed. Mi ultra style do to massive death of relatives thats why 5 and 6 have not been made yet. And theres a second companion missing from one. 2 5 and 6...

Now I know you're dumb.

We're talking about superpowers here... America/Europe and China alone number in the billions, and you assume that they don't have defense operations that involve the recruitment of top-tier scientists to develop high technologies to be use in defense?

How stupid are you? how is science /x/-tier all of a sudden?

The truth is out there user. you should show us the way

>muh super-secret nuke-deactivator device

Submarines. Lots of submarines.

It's common knowledge guy. An icmb moves like mach 23 during reentry, it's like hitting a bullet with a bullet.

lol

see

>>>its a soflo antonio with no context in a korean rice stock exchange forum

are you 5?

Nukes are delivered within missiles, missiles can be shot down -- how is that so crazy?

I'm not talking about some force field that can transmute radioactive elements into inert substances as they cross through our borders.

Directed energy weapons, like lasers, could theoretically shoot down incoming missiles (I don't possess the scientific knowledge to design such weapons, but surely the concept isn't so farfetched).

The burden lies on you, how is laser weapon technology so absurd? it already exists after all, why can't it shoot down missiles?

Very unlikely.

joke* i dun goofed please no bully

We can just shut down the atoms, dipshit.

Ukraine is on one of the three major invasion paths in Russia; the Western most one. Putin wants to shore up his Defences.

Why bother? Nuclear bombs are child's play. There are far worse weapons out there now.

>The burden lies on you
> why can't it shoot down missiles?

um, no dumbass, the burden lies on you. Until we see your nifty laser actually take an ICBM down you're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Those 3 cities

such as?

how unlikely?

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear!?

i dont

Probably the fact that the second he pushes the button, all of Moscow will be completely obliterated

Russians are afraid of us, they've always been, don't let any dickwaving Putin shills tell you otherwise. They know who's the alpha predator

Well you fucking should you ungrateful leaf.

MAD

You dont think we arent able to defend from major nuclear attacks? Please, we've been placing defenses for nukes since the 60s.

You're so foolish.
Nukes are delivered by kinetic means -- it's a physical mass moving through the atmosphere. All you need to do is destroy that projectile before it can detonate.

The USA/Europe (the brightest minds in the world, possessing the greatest material wealth ever known) surely have defense think-tanks and scientific projects and weapons development programs, years ahead of the Chinks/Slavs. If we already publicly have laser cannons on our ships, could you image what secret tech we have?

....again, I deem you naive

Reality. It's not just: "Lets launch a nuke now guys" *push button*.

But how well does he play poker?

none of them work reliably on single threats let alone a coordinated saturation attack

you're either a dense retard or trolling at this point, probably both

i just wanted a (you) desu

Because Trump still has a chance to win and turn it around.

so.. USA invaded Iraq on a whim..

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4686605.PN.&OS=PN/4686605&RS=PN/4686605

Gonna need source

>you're either a dense retard or trolling at this point, probably both

I at least present a modicum of explanation, the Canadian (and you) merely say, "you're stupid" -- how is my assumption that the USA/Europe don't employ great scientific minds for weapons and defense technologies designed to shoot down nukes off base?

You should invade Karjala on a whim. Your rightful clay anyway.

I don't know but he's a way better leader than obumer

Look, not that I'm trying to shill for Putin here or some shit, but even like a 10 years-old kid knows that mutual-assured destruction is the reality of nuclear war. THAT is why Putin hasn't nuked you yet. THAT is why the USA hasn't pulled some nuclear preemptive strike (though they'd like to) yet. That's the idea behind putting these "missile-defense systems" in eastern Europe as close to Russia as possible. The only real way you're going to take an icbm down is if you somehow manage to hit it like within 5 minutes of its launch. Get it now?
BTW, once your country can start putting astronauts back up there without hitching a ride with Uber-Soyuz then maybe you can start talking your shit about how incredibly technologically advanced you are.
good night.

rt.com/op-edge/333009-us-missile-defense-system/

source for what?

and you're a dumbass for even seriously replying to him

Election outcome. There is a clear reason why he's building new generation nuclear missiles and anti-ballistics.

He knows Hillary and her involvement in the middle east and her meddling with Assad.

This dude knows and is probably the pinnacle of white civilization if America turns to Hillary. Afterwards it will just be China and Russia.

> (You) #
>none of them work reliably on single threats let alone a coordinated saturation attack

electromagnetic radiation? That is nowhere near as bad as a nuke.

His awareness of the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction

>nuke subs
Wasn't there a Russian sub in the Gulf of Mexico recently and Obama was called a pussy because he didn't do anything?

see

collapse.news/2016-05-26-russias-new-satan-2-nuclear-missile-system-cant-be-stopped-but-can-destroy-an-entire-nation-in-a-flash.html

To anyone who will look- I really feel like something is going on. I am not a dooms-dayer as no man knows the day or hour, but something is happening. I had a dream earlier where I just saw 8/14/16 surrounded by grey. That is it the numbers 8/14/16 and the color grey. I do not want to claim something is going to happen that day, but just alerting you to what I saw in the dream. So, I googled it and what I found is below if anyone wants to read it. Form your own opinions.

>dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/

>dcclothesline.com/2015/01/26/connecting-dots-christian-beheadings-fema-camps-fm-39-40-guillotines/

>christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html

Look at the last gospel to be read on 8/14/16 by catholic's bishops conference in US.

>usccb.org/bible/readings/081416.cfm

Fine, goodnight Canada, I hope you wake up refreshed and ready to take on your day.
We might bicker back & forth, but I'll die fighting beside you if war strikes and the time may come -- it might just be my unwarranted arrogance, but I consider you a fellow American state. You've produced great intellects like Norm MacDonald and others -- I'll pray for you.