What makes Michael Phelps so fucking good?

Steroids? Body shape? Lung capacity? He must have some kind of a genetic advantage right? Man. Who wouldn't want to be so successful at such age

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJIHpMRQZHw
youtube.com/watch?v=DPFN1TueBso
youtube.com/watch?v=-qGpcrlh8og
youtube.com/watch?v=vb-sa-8aUSw
youtube.com/watch?v=D0sC4xbyT5c&list=FLRdqm21oHGSv49oTXtMZLUQ&index=180
youtu.be/0KLy-NnTD2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's fucking a white male

Genetic advantage. Look at his body shape, he was born to swim.

he volunteered to be subjected to the 9 most extreme ped tests and was found clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJIHpMRQZHw

he's basically so gifted, no one can compete.

double jointed everywhere, including the chest, allowing him to start his kick alot earlier.

Also, beast mode activating as shown in the ready room two nights ago.

Chad learned to not poke the bear.

this

But which white male is he fucking?

Sounds pretty gay desu but desu I'm no expert on homosexuality

His hands and feet are huge and act like flippers. hes got long arms and huge shoulders. his dick must be long as fuck since its directly related to hand length. he trains really, really, hard to the point he has to be autistic (wakes up at 4 to eat a massive breakfast and get to the pool by 6, getting home from the pool at midnight)--- starting that 7 days a week 2 years before the olympics even start.

genes. he has super short legs and long arms and i think he is double jointed somehow which helps him.

It's called Being American, you scrub.

HGH

You sound fucken retarded. He's successful because he swam 5 hours a day , 6 days a week non stop for the past 16 years.

Just look at him. Notice how he looks kind of weird, he's a fucking mutant. If Amerifags were smart they would breed him with all the numales, girlfriends

10000000% enhanced, but still has top 0.001% genetics

DUDE WEED. All those bong rips dilate his lungs to expand the air sacs.

dude weed lmao

Weed

he's not a muslim

>being this new

You faggots do realize he's jewish, right?

hes white

>Also, beast mode activating as shown in the ready room two nights ago.
>Chad learned to not poke the bear.
That shit was fucking hilarious, that finger.

He's the great great grand-dad of Kevin Coster's character in Waterworld.

This

The guy is a genetic freak ideally suited for swimming.

America leads the world in science, so they are probably have developed steroids which are undetectable. Russia still using steroids from 1980s, so they are easy to detect.

fpbp

>country population and participation graph.png.jpg

>best training
>best nutrition
>best "legal" supplementation
>best genetics

I also suspect he has a mild form of acromegaly which means he produces too much HGH and Test.

Swimming is so racist! Why don't they cast any black swimmers? Will Smith's wife should call for black people to boycott watching swimming events

This is a big reason.

>giant hands
>long arms
>yuuuge torso

That part about his long dick was weird.

Swimming is the most bullshit event in the Oympics. If there was running forwards, running sideways, and running backwards, along with medleys and team relays for all, Usain Bolt would BTFO Phelps in medal count.

Thank you for getting it right.

marfan's syndrome...

He has ADHD. ADHDers are like primal man. Primal men were infinitely more capable at physical tasks than weak modern men.

Running is the most bullshit event in the Olympics. If there was swimming forwards, swimming sideways, and swimming backwards, along with team relays for all, Michael Phelps would BTFO Usain Bolt in medal count.

What do you mean? Any link?

youtube.com/watch?v=DPFN1TueBso

>smokes weed

Dropped. Fucking degenerate scum.

Also, fuck the Olympics.

lab-grown simulants shouldn't be allowed to compete with humans. he is a simulant.
>V-shaped torso
>legs that are too short for his body
>arms that are too long for his body
>hands and feet like fucking whale flippers
>angular head like the bow of a ship
not even human.

Stop. Everyone there swims this much

Funny thing is his boyfriend is white and sports a wig.

I agree. I had to see what you were referring to and I wish I hadnt

He has freedom flowing in his veins.

>this thread

For fucks sake the actual video of him swimming has apparently been scrubbed from youtube for (((reasons))), but basically that was the rivalry, and when Phelps won he did this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-qGpcrlh8og

Lol please read
you fuckin retard who's never swam.

hearty kek, Chad knew he was fucked, that 2012 was a fluke.

youtube.com/watch?v=vb-sa-8aUSw

marijuana my friend
marijuana

seriously. look at this... thing.

lmao

omg. is there a man hiding in his shorts or what? ffs.

He owes it to his superior white genes. Is the rest of the non-white world even trying?

Honestly? Probably doping.

His ex gf is a trap

blacks cant swim. kek. it never gets old.

stfu time to go back

he's literally shaped like a boat, it's too perfect.

forced perspective

yeah, this.

Weed probably does nothing to him

Practice. If I spent 12 hours a day in the pool, I'd be just as good as he is

Humans swim slow as fuck though, even with that shape, Phelps gets up to like 5mph only. A black marlin has been clocked at 82mph.

Super tall, huge hands + feet

You goddamn traitor. China has a much bigger population, and participation is only an excuse because some countries don't have enough money to send as many people as we do. But with all the money we give out, and the chances the Olympics offer to developing counties it shouldn't be a problem.

yes, dummy. a boat pretending to be human isn't going to out itself by swimming at 30 knots in a fucking swimming pool. the point is that we are on to this "phelps" character and his maritime genesis.

It's actually because he is half black

he's been infused with powerful Jerry Lewis dna

It's because we have feet. There are fish who can survive just fine in the water, and then there are humans who survive on land. I wounder why we can't swim faster than a fish.

Constant Aqualung training, in and out of the pool.

His body is made for swimming... It's almost as if he was genetically constructed for living in the water... He's an alien and not human

he doesn't spend 12 hours a day in the pool

that's how mark spitz did it, it's outdated

mike spends more time in the gym than he does in the pool,

also no you wouldn't

Genetics + dedication + DUDE WEED LMAO.

what is the fastest running fish? how many fps can they run on land? i think i saw some running on a mudbank once when a dolphin was chasing them... but i didn't clock their speed.

green text story incoming

>be in Navy bootcamp
>swim qual day
>have to jump from a platform in a pool in full uniform and stay afloat for a certain period of time
>operator lookin' motherfuckers standing around in those little brown shorts
>pretty sure they are SEALs or at the very least rescue swimmer
>RDC (drill seargent) comes over and points at the cool guys
> " if one of you has trouble in the pool today, they are here to help, DO NOT, and i repeat DO NOT struggle with them"
>black guys in front of me start letting off steam
>"pshhhh nigga ain't gon' touch me muhfugga HAHA knawm sayin pshhh"
>bunch of recruits go through with no issues
>black girl gets up on the platform
>[visible nervousness intensifies]
>she jumps and the water and bobs her head out for air
>"HEP MEH, HEP MEH AAHHHHH. AHHHH"
>operator dude jumps in
>she's hysterical by the time he reaches her
>he tries to restrain her arms but she claws the shit out of his face before he does
>holy fuck the look on that guys face would make anyone shit their pants
>he bear hugs the black girl
>takes her under and does a 5x alligator death roll (i counted)
>drags her underwater and heaves her up the side of the pool.
>she's gagging and puking in a heap on the ground
>RDC's start yelling at her, talking about making her start bootcamp over
>things quiet down a bit
>black dude that was flapping his lips is up
>he's treading water like his life depends on it
>operator dude leans over the pool and asks him if he's okay
>YES SUH! YESSUH!

>people still actually believe the anybody can be anything they want as long as they work for it meme

>Steroids? Body shape? Lung capacity? He must have some kind of a genetic advantage right? Man. Who wouldn't want to be so successful at such age
Double jointed , size 14 feet the guy was engineered to swim .

>ke anyone shit their pants>he bear hugs the black girl>takes her under and does a 5x alligator death

I did bootcamp in the Marine Corps after Highschool [2003] and I can confirm.

Scariest guys were in the second month for swim qualifications.

They shaved their heads higher like shark fins. All upper body no legs. All easily 90 kilos.

Being American

I'm sure there was an extremely hot piece of pussy involved.

What is wrong with our military?

We let women serve combat roles

hey if they want to die in the field crying for their parents let them just make sure to make female only units so that the males can do the job after they fuck it up

Damn, Germany is pretty fuckin beast at the winter olympics

>female only units
What, you want us to hand over all of our women to the enemy on the battlefield?

>youtube.com/watch?v=D0sC4xbyT5c&list=FLRdqm21oHGSv49oTXtMZLUQ&index=180
Nah, the medal count is only because you bread nigger slaves for strength. Elimante the niggers, and the chinks are beating you.

Swimmer here. He's really really really good (obviously). But there are several people that have beat him and have broken his records (Ryan Lochte). They do every fuggin thing they can to win. They have training down to a science. Of course genetics help. Genetics+super advanced training with calculated tapering and precise diets make these people super humans.

ehh, to be fair this was right after 9/11 and they were taking homeless kids and anybody who could cut a 35 on the ASVAB.

this was also when judges would still give people the "go to war or go to jail" ultimatum for high level misdemeanors.

I remember this from years ago. They can say how Phelps with 0.1 second advantage as many times as they want but ita obviously fucking bullshit
youtu.be/0KLy-NnTD2o

>who is ryan lochte

He's the penultimate Chad.

If he is the penultimate, then who is the ultimate?

It is his half afro-American blood that makes him a stellar athlete.

>people are this defeatist and have this little faith in themselves

This is bullshit black people are the best athletes, even at swimming. They crush white competition all day every day. Even my wife who is white knows this.

It's the lower jaw line.