How much money does he have now?

How much money does he have now?
He couldn't have possibly spent all of it in Empire City, especially in one night.

Not a chance he spent more than 100k that night.

I'd say he has around 6.5-7mil left now after taxes.

He easily still has at least 9 million. No way you blow all of it at an expensive motel even while handing out wads of cash to the bellhops.

over 9 mill by the end of mr.greg

Oh yeah, forgot about taxes. 7 mil easily.

Most of it, he just seems to live in his van and work at the carwash still out of habit.
>"Hey! You forgot to pay for... Ah what do I care? I'm rich."

Probably that rare type of super wealthy guy who grew up poor and still lives poor whilst millions just sit in the bank. Money can't buy him happiness and he knows it. But it can allow him to be free of financial worry and get that dream car he always wanted.

However much the plot demands.

Inb4 he "made wise investments".

>And the price of the ransom is... $10 MILLION DOLLARS!

Yeah, pretty much. He has Plot Money now.

I was actually hoping he would do this during Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service, in that he would finance a restaurant for Steven. But instead Steven made microwavable food in his own house and got two full grown men to behave like retards. Steven could have easily just gotten Greg to throw money at it for Lulz, and Greg could begin his Beach City empire

I see Greg's money being underutilized for the rest of the series

I hope he pops up every now and then like Mr. Dink from Doug with some fancy new SkyMall gadget.

And then the gems murdered all the kidnappers.

Honestly he doesn't even need to invest to convince us he still has a lot of money, outside of Mr Greg the guy just doesn't seem to spend a lot of that money at all. The man just isn't the type to waste money or even spend it on himself.

Shouldn't Gregs million be after taxes though? Marty would have already paid them after receiving that money shouldn't he?

>I broke your new grill, Dad.
>Well, as long as nobody was hur-
>Actually, I should clarify. I broke the van's new grill.
>Greg's thousand yard stare

I'd compare it more to winning the lottery. Most lottery winners don't know what to do with wealth, so they either are retards and blow it all in a few years, or live their lives the same as they did before they got all that money. He got a taste of being a retard but realized how stupid it was when he saw the bill. And aside from his dream car (something sensible, not a million dollar speed ticket) the only frivolous thing we've seen him spend it on was a tablet that he gave away.

Though, I gotta say it was really fortunate that Steven and the Gems helped him get over his hoarding problem. Otherwise he would have had to rent every storage unit in that place to hold all the junk he bought. Not even new junk, like I mean he'd go nuts at yard sales, swap meets, and Craig's List buying 'vintage' shit.

>The pure carnage of the Gems as they lay waste to some Mafia headquarters in their pursuit for Steven
>Meanwhile, Greg has paid the ransom to the local nobodies who actually kidnapped him
>The kidnappers refuse to let Steven go because they're best friends now

No joke, Greg is probably great with money. The Crewniverse confirmed that Greg funded the building of the house in the Gem Temple. That's a really nice fucking house, and on top of that it still needs to be hooked up with electricity and plumbing.

> It was veery expensive

>Steven convinces them friendship is letting friends go when it's what's best for everyone even if it hurts
>They agree and let him out of the van
>"Can I have some of my dad's money back?"
>"No."
>And they speed off into sunset, star wipe to black.

While I liked Mr.Greg, I feel like they missed a big opportunity for when Steven needs money for a Game Station or something so he resorts to selling "Precious Gemstones" to pawn shops.

>"Why's it in this weird pink bubble?"
>"...To keep it fresh! Don't pop it!"

I wonder what the CG will need that will cost a million or more dollars. Or maybe it really was just an excuse for Steven to be out on the open ocean. Because obviously only the rich use boats.

To be fair if they did things by the books that would've taken like weeks and Greg would be sinking money into a property they were literally going to sabotage.
Real ending should've been Greg just bribes both resturants to cut that shit out, they happily accept, the moral being money can solve your problems. Everyone is kinda conflicted about that Moral except Kofi and Fryman who simultaneously celebrate with their new stacks of money

>Greg buys a submarine
And no, not the sandwich, an actual submarine

That's the thing. His exact amount is kind of nebulous since we don't know how the IRS operates in SU.