Seriously, Mormons. Why are you trying to fuck this up for us? First you want el rato cause he religious...

Seriously, Mormons. Why are you trying to fuck this up for us? First you want el rato cause he religious, now you want shillary.

nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/mormons-trump-utah.html?_r=0

>cults are easily butthurt and impossible to persuade

Mormons are zionist cancer!

Every mormon is a globalist fuckwit. Its just another reason dogma and doctrine is for idiots.

Mormons are pure cancer. No worries so, Romney lost because evangelicals would not vote for a Mormon. Regardless of what Trump says he is a Presbyterian and not a cancerous globalist mormon, therefore he will win.

>us

Because we are stupid. Essentially our religion has a culture of always being nice, even if it's not in our own self interest. Trump is not nice, thus "we" dislike him. I've been trying to convince others to vote for trump. So far my close friends and brother are in, but it takes a little for them to open up.

You'll undoubtedly hear the scripture "contention is if the devil" again and again

mormons are like evangelicals, jew loving cunts

Because Trump is not morally conservative

Grew up evangelical christian. I can attest to both of these things. They teach their men to be passive submissive cunts, and shill jewry any time they can.

>>renegotiate NAFTA
>>Block TPP
>>Lower Middle Class Taxes
>>Eliminate death tax

I don't know user. I don't like him either, but he's no cuck. If we had a real libertarian candidate I'd vote for them, but as is, Trump is still my guy.

MORALLY

I live in Idaho so I live around a lot of LDS. They are the cuckiest of cucks. The percentage of them that adopt Haiti niglets is just disgusting and they alter their religion to fit the times. Pretty soon they will have a Gay prophet I shit you not.

>This could happen

Ahhh... I understand now. He's not a nice goi :^)

Government isn't moral. Never will be. Best we can do is fight for our rights when opportunity arrises.

Ugh, tell me about it. I'm an exmormon and trying to talk to my mormon relations is like dealing with idiot children. Fuck that cult.

Johnson will take Utah. Just wait for their demigod Romney to endorse Johnson.

those dumb shits live in their own little world. they cant care less about what happens outside of their little cult.

Utah
Obama - 251,813/24.75%
Romney - 740,600/72.79%

>Up for grabs
>Jew york times

Mormons don't like anything fun or exciting. They live to ruin everyones good times. They brag about being boring dorks.

Wew lad, if Mormons give us this map and in turn Hillary Clinton, we need pogroms dedicated to rid America of these fucking cultists

Except Romney is a mormon, and when he told them to vote Cruz, they did. They basically do whatever Romney says and he's going to endorse Johnson.

>Trump demeans women
>Wants to deport our Mexican religious brethren (some are undocumented you know)
>insulted Mitt Romney
>Wants to have surveillance and persecution of Muslims

There's your answer

Couldn't Johnson at least take NM with him to force it to a house vote?

someone send Romney a bucket of dicks

You'd think mormons would love a candidate who supports sex with underage people against their will. I mean, NAMBLA and mormons are really cut from the same cloth, if you think about it.

Then they must love Bill "26 trips on the lolita express" Clinton

Look, Romney isn't going to back Trump in anyway, shape or form, but going so far as to actually back and endorse the Libertarian candidate does nothing for him. He wants to be a player in GOP politics, and run again in 2020 as the "I told you so" candidate.

Muh dick!
Is fapping to the future first lady degenerate

Except no one outside of Utah gives one fuck about Rmoney after he lost 2012. Besides, that's already the game plan for Ted "The priesthood rising" Cruz

lol

Jo cox told her constitiants to vote remain. she was murdered

and they voted leave

What? Im mormon and me and my entire family is voting trump.

It's not so much that Trump will lose Utah but that Mormons won't be volunteering to staff phone banks and ring doorbells. This could make the difference in Colorado, Nevada and Arizona.

After all of Trump's disgusting, asinine remarks I'm beginning to understand why Romney and mormons in general hate Trump.

The asshole has no morals and no place as a leader.

i persoanlly hope he loses.

seeing christians finally destroyed by muslims in america will be great

you will have even more mudslimes than me and i can then be king of /po;/

I'm a Mormon and I love Trump. The guys in Utah are crazy.

>king of /po/
go make yourself a paper crown
you are now king of /po/

>implying the anti-degenerates and anti-semites on here aren't secretly Muslim

It's because despite having religious beliefs that tell them to support shitty legislation, most post-bigamy-Mormons actually strive to be good people, and it's impossible for a good person to vote for Drumpf without a lot of self deception.

aren't the really bad jews technically slav incest babies and mudslimes semitic persian rape babies though?
I never got this.
Then again most grammar and linguistic scholars are probably jewish.

wow that really made me think!

i'm now a #shill for hill!