Storytime Tomboy #6

We are in for a fun time today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Osh3waD3pVU
amazon.com/Tomboy-Divine-Intervention-M-Goodwin-ebook/dp/B01EUWSYBA/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1#navbar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is out already? Oh fuck nobody told me!

came out today

Who is this bitch?

I'm not sure. Need to reread but isn't it the dead kid's mom?

Mik had a hard life

>That last panel
Oh fuck

>this whole page
Oh fuck

he deserves everything happening to him

It gets worse

My hateboner for this book CANNOT BE CONTAINED

>hateboner
but why

uh oh

What's going on? When did she got powers?

This pic got more relevant

Prepare yourselves

[/spoiler]f ;-;7[/spoiler]

>Just finished playing LISA: The Painful
>"Welp, I wanna die. Maybe Sup Forums can cheer me up"
>New Tomboy Storytime
Oh boy, I can't tell if this is a great day or a terrible one.

aw i fucked up the tags

her grandpa was a superhero this is obviously legit supernatural stuff

Literally why for

she hasnt been shown in the act before

just the aftermath

she knew

Christ that variant is unsettling

Pretty sure that's right

Basically my first impression was that this was cutesy tumblr filth trying to dress itself up as dark and edgy, and even though I know that's not the case anymore, I still can't get the figurative bad taste out of my mouth.

>Basically my first impression was that this was cutesy tumblr filth trying to dress itself up as dark and edgy, and even though I know that's not the case anymore, I still can't get the figurative bad taste out of my mouth.
you sound like a blast to be around

>her grandpa was a superhero this is obviously legit supernatural stuff

>she hasnt been shown in the act before

>just the aftermath

This song is relevant now youtube.com/watch?v=Osh3waD3pVU

Killing her seems like a lazy twist to me

So the detective ripped her eyes out? wtf

I had really high hopes for this series in the first 2 issues but it's getting really less interesting now.
I was still hoping for a Punisher/Max Payne apporach, but the supernatural powers make it somewhat boring

Hey, I'm not the one who decided to slap a big Warning sign about the book containing magical girls on the cover of the first issue. It's like they wanted me to hate it or something.

>Christ that variant is unsettling
I need an HD scan,
Scanners have been negligent with the variants for this series.

>tumblr
Christ, you people really do just suck all meaning out of every inch of the english language you come in contact with.

Wait what the hell they pulled out brown waifu's eyes?! I don't remember that happening holy shit

I'm glad they finally showed her magic superpowers. Now I can no longer complain about it being unrealistic for this unarmed (or just armed with a stick) little girl to be overpowering and killing all these armed adults (some with training, being cops and all).

>I don't remember that happening holy shit
The bloodstain panels interweaved in the ponytail guy's flashback

Oh, I see it now.

Sorry, should I have included a trigger warning for your delicate sensibilities?

She was obviously dying. They ripped her eyes out and she was bleeding. It was a mercy kill

nah she deliberately tensed up and went for the gun after her name was called.

more like issue sex am i rite?!

Yeah, but come on I doubt the girl was getting out of there anyway. He beat her to shit.
Either way, in the end they'll all be together in death

except for addy. she has to survive together. I hope now she has two ghosts haunting her

>tfw there can be no Good End, just varying degrees of Bad End.
Oh fuck me it's Vision all over again

I wonder if her ghost form is going to look like how she does on the cover of this issue.

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

this fucking comic keeps getting better and better

When is the trade coming out?

If wonder how much shit she is gonna give addy. and if now addison will have ghost 3 ways

4 issue trades, it already came out in march
amazon.com/Tomboy-Divine-Intervention-M-Goodwin-ebook/dp/B01EUWSYBA/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1#navbar

>Oh! You found a prophet!
I think this is the first real line we get that this isn't all just in their heads because of the crazy flowers. But it's made to look like it takes place from the perspective of Rose, rather than purely the video itself, so maybe it's her hallucination?

Of course then this happens. I'm still partially wondering whether somehow everyone is going insane here, but it's starting to seem like a slim possibility.

All that weird shit in the opening implies a lot of crazy shit beyond a pint-sized female Punisher fucking corrupt cops up, though. Feels a bit weird if it's meant to all be real.

bump

God damn this got even darker

I was actually wondering how long we would have to wait to see if it was all just psychosis or if she actually had powers.

I think Addy and her Gramps are pretty far off the deep end 2bh

I suppose I should've clarified things being real doesn't mean they're not also insane. It's just that this is the first time we've not only had supposedly unaffected people commenting on what's going on, in a way that implies they know more about than has been revealed, and that we've straight up seen magic shit happening in a scene where things are supposed to be the "real objective present" thing for the reader. No flashbacks, no aftermaths, no inner monologs. That sort of thing.

PICK A FUCKING GENRE! Where is this plot even coming from?

Okay, I feel like we collectively missed an issue. Because the stories just going all over the place at this point.

Finally, I had even forgotten about it.

you really think a girl her size would be able to wrought the damage she's done with no external factor?