I can't be the only one unironically looking forward to this right?

I can't be the only one unironically looking forward to this right?

real talk i hate black people now

Maybe if it has potato chips.

If it does the potato chip scene right I honestly won't care about anything else. Idris Elba can play Misa, I'm onboard.

just watched the japanese movies and 3 episode miniseries (live action) in preparation to be let down

I'll still watch it, I didn't even like the original L that much.

I'm sure they'll fuck it up but it will still be entertaining to watch in streams.

It's a shame it's not nearly as big a deal to obtain a TV that can fit into a bag of chips as it was back then.

So the black guy dies halfway through, right?

he could do it with a phone I guess
probably not as it is a single movie, if wingard is clever he would have copied the ending of the jap movies L writes his own name in the notebook to negate the effects to light trying to kill him during the final confrontation

Ah yes, so it can be even more impressive just how much is going on as he simultaneously writes out math equations with one hand while browsing the internet on a smart phone to find names to write down with the other.
The part where he's writing two different things with both hands at the same time is an understated part of the whole potato chip scene.

well the character is completely different too but Im still hoping they do put some reference to those dumb memes anyway

It'll be worth it for the memes and shitposting. Nothing much else.

I think it'll be worth it for Willem Dafoe if nothing else. Plus, it's just a movie so you aren't wasting that much time if it sucks.

That black dude looks young and old and ugly and annoying. Now that is range

It's going to be an utter failure.

Not only are most anime adaptations simply trash but I have no faith that anyone alive could successfully translate a 37 episode psychological thriller into a feature length action movie

If there's anything that encapsulates what 'L' is about, it's a hip happy nigger

>KANGZ for diversity bait
>Light is a bullied faggot who pussies out
>Misa is stronk womyn

Yeah dropped.

is that kid cudi?

Nat Wolf is so fucking ugly why did they cast him as light

I'm ironically looking forward to it, does that count?

> Aw hell dog Light man is yessa that Kira guy?

> L, How could you think that?

> Aw shit dauge I'm just saying, ya'll look like a little bitch who would do that sort of shit man. You just seem like one 'a crazy ass nigga types you know dauge?

> Aw, its okay L

> Ryuk - huh light, why are these Americans calling you Kira when Kira is just nips not knowing how too pronounce the letter L?

> Don't know

End of the film

> Aw sheiiit Light my man, yousa caught nigga. Every nigga in this room can see that crazy ass monster bitch next too ya. Ita over man

> Ryuk, write everyone's name in the book

Ryuk puts Light's name in the book.

> Aw sheeeit daug that nigger is cold as motherfucking ice man shit

Will they get the Japanese anime voice cast to do the Japanese dub?