The Great X-Men Storytime - Vol. 3: New Mutants (Part 49)

Let's check back with our favorite group of new muties one last time.

Also, topical trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY

PREVIOUSLY ON X-MEN:

> tfw the USPS send your comics to the wrong fucking state and customer service is nothing, but an automated voice service

That fucking sucks user, I'm sorry.

Have you read this month's New Avengers, X-user?

I have not yet done so, as a matter of fact.

So hwat'd you guys read today? I've only read Busiek's The Autumnlands.

Sorry if the commentary is scarce, I'm trying to read NA and also I am pretty tired.

Whoops.

Sienkiewicz's Legion is on point.

Erik, you dog.

Oh sheeeeiiiit, I just read the latest New Avengers. Crazy shit!

>tfw the reason it's getting cancelled is because it's slowly transforming into New Mutants: The Book

BILL S THE KING

how many people in that Legion show are gonna be fake and alternate personalities.

I am new to comics, i started to read them at the end of 2014, and my first x-men comic i read was WatX unless you count deadpool and cable as a x-books, which was my first comics.

Anyway my question is, how did you guys survive Bendis run ?
In CBR people hate it because Bendis "created" new x-kids instead of using the kids of new x-men vol 2

What if the whole show takes place in legion mind ?

I'm guessing the psychiatrist might be one.

>Anyway my question is, how did you guys survive Bendis run ?
I technically didn't, I dropped most X-Books after AvX, and the only stuff I've read since are Spurrier's Legacy and X-Force.

>ywn be as good as Sienkiewicz
FUCK

also his hair in that show is bullshit.

that's my basic assumption ngl

>how did you guys survive Bendis run

hahahahahAHHAhAHa

new classes of mutants are good. Marvel not knowing what to do with old classes is a separate problem imo.

>also his hair in that show is bullshit.
I hope he gets his crazy hair, or at least something that resembles it, later on.

That's, uh, one hell of a get-up, Magneto.

I love how current Sup Forums would call Sin-KEV-itch a hack just for pages like this. Ahh, house style.

>Survive Bendis
I stopped back at House of M.

>KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHTY MONARCH

>I stopped back at House of M
Interesting. Are you still sorta kinda keeping up with the X-Men or not at all?

Hoo boy, this will not end well, no sir.

I've read Uncanny X-Force, and kept up with general spoilers up through the current run. I've read some of Duggan's Deadpool as well, but that doesn't really count.

I'm actually planning to read House of M thru Messiah Complex whenever you get to it.

Coolio. Glad to have you along for the ride, user.

So many of the decisions post-Morrison just baffled me. That was actually me that storytimed all of Austen's run earlier this year. THAT was the last time I was reading X-men month to month. Astonishing, Milligan on Uncanny, Claremont's Excalibur, etc.

This legion sound really autistic as in a person with autism, how does he recover ?
I have only read the first arc of new mutants vol 3 where he is the villain and his run in x-men legacy

I know how you feel, after Morrison's NXM we got a lot of odd shit and it's when I feel the franchise started a downwards spiral it hasn't recovered from yet, especially now that Marvel seems to be intentionally sabotaging the franchise (Lemire on a fucking team book? Seriously?)

He actually does have autism, and after this little adventure ends up with the mind of a 10 year old since he never had the opportunity to properly develop. He gets better later on.

>But most of all, I miss having my own ongoing