Can I use heroin like weed just every once in awhile or will it take over my life?

can I use heroin like weed just every once in awhile or will it take over my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/rat-park/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Yeah bro for sure, I only use smack on the weekends." itches myself profusely"

no

don't do drugs, cunt

i do it ever day and im fine

SHOOT IT UP PUSSY WHY YOU ASKING IS ITS OKAY??? YOLO FAGGOT FUCKING Y O L O

I used to smoke weed only once in a while. Now i smoke all day every day

>can i inject opium into my bloodstream with no affects?
A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
being this retarded in 2016.

Not worth the risk nigga.

Sure. I've used heroin everyday for years and I love it. It's not even really addictive unless you are a pussy.

No matter what you do you can't get worse than being a gipsy

the fucking canadians always fucking get me, thanks for the reminder user, phew

My friend does it every once in a while. He works in real estate. He seems fine. Just rambles a lot about conspiracies but otherwise fine.

No, you are a man of weak constitution so dont even try. especially herion

Everyone is different. A lot of people can drink alcohol without becoming alcoholic. I wound up in rehab due to my drinking.

I wouldn't recommend waiting to find out.

That's a dangerous fucking road to tread, user.

I've tried heroin a few times and never gotten hooked. Never intravenously. So hypothetically, yes. But "occasional" with heroin is like once a year or less.

I'd say don't even fuck with it. Consider it dark, evil magic that you shouldn't tamper with.

opiates are significantly less addictive than marijuana. the conventional logic regarding the harmlessness of weed is incorrect. thc is a deceptive drug that accumulates in the brain cells over time the more you ingest it. there is nothing like that with opiates; you only get addicted physically if you use them daily. marijuana addiction is subtle and insidious, creeps up as the thc accumulates over time. no withdrawals is only because of the insanely long half-life of thc. if thc left the body as rapidly as other drugs there would be huge withdrawal effects. plus, you can use opiates and maintain your sanity, while chronic thc accumulation will derange your mind without you even knowing it.

just stick to pot and if you need something harder take a dab

heroin is not an occasional thing and anyone in this thread who tells you otherwise is probably an addict

Probably bait but if not, I can tell you from personal experience. It's nice in the beginning but if you don't stop within a few runs, you are turning down the darkest road you may ever encounter. It's not funny when you have to pay the piper and quit. It's truly not worth it. Only if your income is endless and you have nothing and no one of value to lose would I say go for it. If you have something to lose, I say no. I lost everything. Still fighting my way out of the hole I dug and it's a painful and emotionally traumatic road out of hell.

You'd need a will of steel but since you're posting on here i find that unlikely

>It's not even really addictive

Compared to other drugs it's much more addictive, but yeah I think the percentage of heroin users that become addicts is like 20-30%. Still not the one hit and your hooked propaganda that people like to spread.

Heroine is significantly more addictive than heroine

You dont just recreationally do heroine

If you need to ask then no

don't do heroin. stay away from opiates period. stick to weed. and maybe some acid or shrooms occasionally

Fucking retard

This. Drink instead.

Don't do drugs bro

everybody owes it to themselves to get hooked on an opiate at least once and then crawl out of the hole. it'll turn put some god damn hair on your chest and make you realize you can do anything.

Fuck these cunts. You can use heroin as long as you use it infrequently. If you easily get addicted to pills and stuff, then don't try it. It is fun though

Just sip sizzurp. I've been sipping every weekend for a year.

Nigger

what exactly was wrong with that post? it seemed fairly reasonable, but obviously i'm not an expert.

I would suggest staying away from heroin at all costs. It will open doors you will never be able to close for the rest of your life

This is sound advice. Opiates are stims can be tamed if you have the will power, but it's risky and their highs are very superficial in my opinion; they just leave you wanting more.

Weed, acid, and shrooms is the way to go. Maybe even a little MDMA once in a long while. I'd go as far to say that psychs are better than weed. I've met people that made weed an everyday habit. I've yet to meet someone that wanted to trip for several hours everyday or week for that matter.

Yeah just do one more hit and your fine.

girls > drugs

I stopped smoking weed and started drinking 4-5 nights a week and in a few months I developed an incredible temper, getting so angry at everything

That might mostly be genetic though based on the way my dad would be when I was younger, I wasn't even aware he would drink at the time

>can I use heroin like weed
nope. It is impossible to quit heroin.

You're better off not starting, because after a short while, you'll have to take it simply to feel normal.... So you're better off never taking it, and feeling normal all the time.

Learn to cook. Make tasty healthy food. don't kill yourself with drugs.

Depends on the size of your cage.

rat park experiment

In most cases, addiction overcomes your willpower when you are sad/bored/lonely etc.

If you are really interested, read this, very nice

stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/rat-park/

>Alexander's hypothesis was that drugs do not cause addiction, and that the apparent addiction to opiate drugs commonly observed in laboratory rats exposed to them is attributable to their living conditions, and not to any addictive property of the drug itself.

THC doesn't collect in your brain and derange you. that guy did have a point about addiction to THC being insidious, though. and it can make you depressed. opiate addiction is horrible and is a thine line to tread imo

Alcohol is more dangerous than weed. You're getting cucked by the alcohol and pharmaceutical industry at this exact moment.
Keep gobbling down that propaganda, you regressive Reaganite.

>Australian
>Not an alcoholic
You can get the fuck out of my country you unaustralian poof.

Drugs being addictive is a meme. Only people with weak self control are affected. I've done opiates, meth, and other shit and I can go months or even years.
t. Old degenerate

>Not doing drugs with your gf

if you get off drugs, the drugs win