Scott Adams does an "update" on his (bullshit) prediction that Trump would win in a landslide...

Scott Adams does an "update" on his (bullshit) prediction that Trump would win in a landslide. He's now saying that he sticks to the prediction only for the purpose of "entertainment."

blog.dilbert.com/post/148740944816/trump-prediction-update

So what now?

Yeah this guy is a complete hack and a total idiot. He is just some numale who makes comics for a living. Trump supports would be best to distance themselves from this over analytical moron.

>just a prank bro!

Sage

I watched his vlog earlier. He sounds like a MGTOW fag

>1. Voters discover that Clinton has been hiding a major health issue.
>2. Wikileaks releases something damaging.
>3. Trump over-performs at the first debate, showing the world that he is willing and able to master the issues.
>4. Trump makes the case that the Clinton Foundation is really about selling influence to foreign concerns.
>5. Trump gives a speech or interview that is so effective in its empathy that he no longer appears to be crazy and racist.
>6. A new surprise revelation about Clinton that no one sees coming.
>7. Terror attacks push everything else out of the headlines in the final months.

All of these will happen. Screencap this.

lol what a fucking dumbass.

>w-we're living in a matriarchy thats why I cant keep a woman

Le master of persuasion indeed.

I hope Nassim Taleb reks the fuck out of him for being a typical pseudointellectual and shirking responsibility for his malpredictions

suck a gross englishman's engorged dick

add jesus christ returning to earth and endorsing trump, since we're making a list of fantastical shit that's never going to happen.

get cucked trumpfags.

He predicted Trump would landslide the primaries, I'll give him that when practically every professional pundit like Nate Aluminiumstein was saying the opposite.

adams keeps saying clinton is using persuasion but this is bullshit
if anything will win her the election it will be the media attack dogs, clinton doesn't do anything personally like the way trump did in the primaries against his republican opponents
Trump must outperform and outmanoeuvre hillary in the debates

also who do you think he's referring to as godzilla?

That is because he says he supports Hillary. Anything else and he might get killed.

when he made that prediction trump could have easily secured a convincing win over shillary, instead donald decided to pick losing fights with nobodies rather then unload clusterbombs on hrc

He simply didn't account for the jew owned MSM declaring a war on Trump, which is the difference maker post convention.

cry?

1. This conspiracy shit is all vapid conjecture and over-analyzing debunked images. Until she has a seizure onstage during a debate, get back to me.

2. Possible, but most likely more DNC/Campaign heads will roll while she walks away clean again.

3. LOL. Unless he's being reeducated by top debators over these past couple months, don't think so. Did you even see how he debated the Republican nominees? That pointless conjecture/repeated denial/namecalling and yelling over opponent won't work in a 2 person debate. Marco Roboto was starting to expose that in the final Republican debate, but it was too late at that point.

4. He already has multiple times, hasn't worked for shit. Might help during the debates.

5. Not even going to bother with this delusion shit.

6. Maybe. Unless Wikileaks is saving some good shit, she's been invulnerable to these scandals. The average uninformed voter doesn't care about it.

7. This is the only one I actually agree with. If he postures himself well in the wake of some horrific tragedy, he could see great gains in battleground states.

All in all, you're deluded. Trump is most likely going to lose, and this Dilbert hack pulling shit out his ass every other week should spell warning signs for you.

Robert Cialdini.

You HillShills aren't fit to change her diaper.

I was hoping the end of his series would be a big reveal about how Persuasion convinced idiot readers that Trump could actually win and garnered him tons of exposure

But no, a lame prediction adjustment after claiming to high heaven that Trump would destroy Hillary

He did really teach me something though, people are incredibly stupid.

I thought my view of humanity was dim enough already, it's not. The red pilling just keeps coming.

Here's a redpill I'm thinking about swallowing: Give up on humans and exploit everyone outside of my family circle, just like a politician, or a 3rd world shithead

Hillary might have the right idea after all. Trump actually cares about people, therefore, he's a fucking naive simp

Well, it seems to have worked out well for him, since he did go his own way and is now a millionaire. Even better, little people like us are discussing his blog.

you're a faggot