You are now aware that the John Wick movies would've been at least 10x better with Tom Cruise as the lead

You are now aware that the John Wick movies would've been at least 10x better with Tom Cruise as the lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSfpoSrCGsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YtVmEOxLE1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tom Cruise is too generic looking. Keanu Reeves has a more iconic look that he gives to the character.

Cruise is fucking terrible. Watch the mummy.

>not Idris Elba
0/10 thread, op

Nah, I like Keanu way more.

He's got Jack Reacher though

go to sleep, tom

Tom Cruise doesn't know Kung Fu.

nah Keanu's stilted awkwardness adds a lot to the character

not 10x

tom is a better actor
he's not as stiff as keanu when it comes to action
maybe like 2x?

keanu is tall, while tom is a manlet.

A new script would've been even better.

Cruise has that sort of "I look cool right now and I fucking know it" vibe in every fucking movie.

Keanu works as John Wick because I believe that he's a badass, but I also believe he's not trying to be. He just comes off as more modest.

Can someone explain why Keanu looks sad all the time?

And would've been PG-13 with more running and INSANE PLANE STUNTS

>Cruise has that sort of "I look cool right now and I fucking know it" vibe in every fucking movie.

Starting to turn into a "Shouldn't I be turning sixty any day now? Wow, I really still look like I'm in my early thirties. Sure must have some word class surgeons!" vibe.

Tom Cruise does his own stunts but nowhere near the level of Keanu. Dude has hundreds of of hours across a decade of training with guns.

He's had a sad life.

lol no

like everybody he's loved has died basically

youtube.com/watch?v=BSfpoSrCGsQ

"no"

/k/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=YtVmEOxLE1Q
Tom Cruise is a fucking fag

The curse of immortality

>John Wick == Flick
>Man From Nowhere == Kino

It would have been at least 10x more honest with both keanu and cruise sucking each others dicks for 90m

or just replace Keanu with a cardboard cutout of Keanu

Whata shitty opinion.

>And would've been PG-13 with more running and INSANE PLANE STUNTS
Unironically this. And more running.
seriously, does tom cruise have a clause in his contract requiring that the final edit of any movie he stars in includes at least 20 minutes of him running? There's so much running.

Nah, Keanu is fine. But I wouldn't mind someone like Johnny Knoxville tho.

true. the movies called collateral

if it was cruise instead of wick the fight scenes would be 100 cuts and the movies would be shit

It's absolute cringeworthy shit one way or another.