Thor 3

What went wrong?

How can fucking Aquaman look better than a movie about a viking warrior god?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a liberal numale
very simple stuff

WE WUZ VIKING WARRIORS AN SHEIT

only one of those shots is actually film footage

also, how long until she JUSTs Elon Musk?

But it's Thor who looks like a numale now?

> This will be the highest grossing capeflick of the year
screencap this

You're supporting an aryan being shitskin washed. You're a liberal numale and have reddit sensibilities(essentially the same thing)

>half-fishman
>Aryan

Casting Amber Heard was a mistake.

Damn DC really puts a lot more effort into costume and production design.

Jesus compare the costumes..

It's like Marvel isn't even trying anymore..

Just slap shitty pop music + quips + Marvel logo = instant blockbuster

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
>Göring also banned commercial animal trapping and imposed severe restrictions on hunting. He prohibited boiling of lobsters and crabs. In one incident, he sent a fisherman to a concentration camp[13] for cutting up a bait frog.[11

You /pol smokers are laughable, desperate and fucking sad. Kill yourself immediately, cunt.

Kek, well-played.

Whats wrong, princess? Can't commit to the whole thing? Only the surface Sup Forumseddit level for ebin meme threads?

>costume
Thor is wearing a costume
"Not T'ealc" isnt wearing anything because that is CGI

I feel the same dissatisfaction.

Her Aquaman suit is sexy but I prefer her armor.

You mean the worst looking one?

once shes done with musk, kobe or kendrick lamar are next, kunta kinte

Because Aquaman looks slightly less gay.
Thor, from his first movie, looks like he got into hollywood through the back door, mostly his own.

not only is bottom left ugly as fuck, her disposition is incredibly annoying. I remember seeing her in some kids show and being utterly mortified by how obnoxious she was.
And then comparing her to one of the most objectively attractive women in hollywood, no comparison at all.

Is that the real Aquaman costume? That looks great. But yeah we can't compare stills to the actual footage Though I think the MCU always looks kinda cheap

THOR SUIT LOOKS BETTER THO

>viking warrior god

Thor has always been more of a He-Man psychedelic space god than a viking warrior god.

If you told me Mamoa was a white man who just loved to tan I would believe it

Asgard hasn't looked like that since Kirby. I'm glad he took all his ideas to DC for the New Gods.

That's what 8 years of Obama propaganda will do to your brain.
>argentina is white
>zimmerman was a tanned white
>animals can consent
All part of their infection

Why does MCUcks hate masculinity so much? Why do they love effeminate numales so much? Evans, Spider-Twink and xhir nigger tranny MJ, Thor, the list goes on. I say this because I understand no one will argue that Amber is better than any woman in the MCU, not only that nig the picked for a character called VALKYRIE. No one can be that much of a homo

I'm not American and Zimmerman was clearly fucking Hispanic. I just heard Mamoa the cunt supported Queensland in Origin though so I hope he dies.

There are cucks the want Wonder Woman to PEG them. Yes there are homos that like the black trannies the cookie cutter Feige puts out.

Look at Valkyrie in OP's pic and look at Homecoming. After Infinity War it's going tio be all diversity all the time.

Stay mad.

How does Aquaman go from being blonde to being that American Indian dude from Games of the Rings or whatever it's called.

QUIPS

FUN

OFF

BRAIN

TURN

=DDDD

Fuck, his hands are so huge, he reminds me Warcraft humans or orcs.

Way to show (((them))), fellow aryan master race friend

Because Aquaman needed an upgrade because no one liked before. Now it's going to be the next cultural landmark after Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman, not counting the ones they already had.

It's like the opposite case of MJ, a beloved character niggerwashed to get better reviews, now hated by everyone who isn't in Disney's payroll

He accidentally broke the hands of one of the GoT producers playing a game of mercy

tru story.

Ocean's dirt and algae.

Well because literally no one cares about the comic book Aquaman for starters. Also, Momoa is undeniably sexier than the generic comic version, and even though he's not white he looks close enough to not bother most people.

One is made by Zack 'Leave kino to me' Snyder, the other is not.

>tfw Amber Heard will never ruin my life

>why did they change a cheesy as fuck character to make him look cooler by choosing the alpha-est actor working in hollywood right now and giving him the hottest actress alive as a wife?

Aquaman's story is being a half-breed outcast who's mommy is a race traitor. You can pretend Momoa as Aquaman is anything like making MJ black all you want but nobody is buying your shit.

>bts photo vs shooped promo image

Damn user I don't know.

(you're right about the niggerfication of valkyrie though)

Because DCucks love shitskins.

Of course it's not the same, because Michelle is not a blackwashed character, she's a new character. It would only be the same if Mary Jane had been portrayed by a shitskin actor like Momoa.

DChads hate the new Mary Jane though. Everyone does

>he says when Thor has a nigger Valkyrie and a nigger Heimdall.

Here's a BTS photo of Aquaman. You can find an official promo of Thor in Thor 3 and you'll still see Feige Marvel isn't trying.

There is no new Mary Jane.

>84905011
>he says when Thor has a nigger Valkyrie and a nigger Heimdall.
Which no MCUchad likes.

>a nigger Valkyrie and a nigger Heimdall
Just fuck marlel, at least western culture still has DC on its side

What does that even mean?

Sorry I meant the new Peter Parker's quirky love interest who ask to be called MJ haha

muh filters don't suddenly make the image look better

The costume quality makes it look better. Since you're going to keep acting disingenuous I'm done here.

DC has always had inferior costume design.

Marvel*

Ftfy

Your pic proves you wrong my dude

she is one beautiful woman

henry is taller than Chris you mongoloid

>*succubus
ftfy

The first Avenger and Winter Soldier are the only Marvel movies that don't have shit costumes desu.

That said I'm not a fan of Superman's costume either. The basketball texture is shit.

Aquaman is going to be pure handsomekino

>Michelle is totally not blackwashed MJ
lol love this meme

>basketball texture
hey fellow YIFY user!

A-10
V-10
Thx yify!

DC put too much style in their films which fails to draw people in and makes it look dated.

marvel have the right solution. make it as bland as possible that way more people can make it their own

>There is no new Mary Jane.

Lol the amount of seething going from people who don't even read comics is hilarious

because they wanna aggrandize aguaman's character since hes a useless character and this is his first appearance

they already done the whole armor thing with Thor thru like 5 movies already, this time hes tripped down to look vulnerable

Why did they cut his hair, take away his hammer, make him a slave and gave him Hulk's story? To look like the biggest cuck on the Avengers roster?

hey, Hulk's getting cucked out of Planet Hulk too

>people who dont read comics getting outraged by a medium they dont even care about
lol

Yeah, but everyone knows it's because of rights issues. And people know they stuck the Hulk in Ragnarock because Thor's solo movies are shit.

Funnily enough I remember the Ragnarock storyline and Hulk and Sakaar weren't involved.

Why were Nazi so based?

>To look like the biggest cuck on the Avengers roster?
You need more than numale looks to get there

hulk is better as a side character i think. too much focus on him then you gotta try to make his story interesting and depp when hes best just at destroying shit

like i think i good hulk movie idea is to make it like godzilla or cloverfield. just make him like a monster movie told thru different ppls perspective and witnesses who are around to see him wreck an entire city

Have you seen Spotlight?
Ruffalo is easily the worst part and essentially single-handedly ruins the flick.

>>animals can consent
well shit homie, nobody asked for yer dick on my leg, but since you're showing me your hand I may as well suck it

Compared to a regular guy Chris is a 10/10 but when next to Cavil he looks like a 7. Really makes you think.

>that Lifetime movie tier speech about looking for da truth!
>they cut the part about the priest who rationalized touching kids because it wasn't as bad as when he was raped "for real" to add that piece of shit
What were they thinking?

>Göring

He should have sent himself to concentration camp for being a biological failure with crooked legs.

>animals can consent
Can't you fucking tell when a dog is okay with you petting him and when not? Of course they can consent you retard.

In that pic Evans looks like an older David Mazouz.

Pretty much. The guy is an absolute talentless hack from B-class romantic comedies where he always play a cucked extra. He struck a goldmine by uttering few non phrases in Avengers.
The notion that he could carry a Hulk movie is ridiculous.

Why are Marvelfags LARPing as Sup Forums still?

Who is that cosplayer next to God Cavill?

I thouth, that Chris is nice guy, he looked so good in films, but his twitter is full of political and sjw shit, nothing interesting or entertainment, I know that whole marvel is like this, but this guy just pisses me off now.

Girl on the left is more attractive then the girl on the right desu

Go to bed, Johnny.

lol no

Pretty much every MCU actor is he worst part of other films they're in. Except Evans. His best movie is still Not Another Teen Movie

It's just the lighting. It makes Chris look like he has beady little eyes and a fucked up nose

wtf I want to buy tickets for Disney's™ Marvel's™ Thor: Ragnarok™ in IMAX™ coming out in october 2017 for me and my friends now!

KEK!

This desu

RDJ, Jeremy Renner, SLJ, Jeff Bridges, and many more