Lambright2016

Why vote for trump or hillary when Wayne Lambright is running for president? He is the only candidate with a coherent stance on Isreal and world hunger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He can try again after i vote for Trump.

Care to provide me with no meme reasons why you are voting for Trump?

>>world hunger

is that really an issue you need to have a stance on as president of the US

you're not allowed to drop supply drops on literally everyone as president uk

It is when you have a solution to it like Wayne does.

Dear fuck you stupid basement dweller, you post it every night, I didn't know you were australian.

Back on the meds with you.

I am not Wayne though, just in charge of his campaign in my state.

>Borders
>Language
>Culture

Also the only candidate with a chance of beating Hillary

And don't you have anything better to do than shitpost on a thread for discussion?

>Language
The man called Detroit a titty
>Borders
A wall is not a solution for our issues. There are far larger issues haunting America than immigrants.
>culture
Literally what?
And he is nothing but a Hillary plant. Mark my words.

listen man
come on
just stop
your girl isn't going to win and you know it.

What are you talking about? Are you accusing me of supporting Hillary?

also

it's loud

no

Oh so now your accusing me of having a life. I spend 18 hours a day on this board, I have no life fuck you.

Also your the shill here. Just another hillary employee trying to silence the voices of Sup Forums.

Lambright here. I have a thread.

Honestly you shouldn't be able to vote unless you own a house (not just renting one), are a veteran who has served overseas for 10+ years, or a man

>>I have no life

we already knew that when you said that you would vote for lambright

Lambright was made a moderator of Sup Forums last night

Veterans what have veterans done?
Not even our government supports them?

Wayne Lambright is a confirmed child molestor

Not true.

That's my father.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

pedophilia is genetic. Did he molest you?

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Can we get anyone else confirming this? It's not science until we have two independent confirmations.

>I am not Wayne though

Why the fuck haven't you killed yourself, Wayne? We know it's you. You make these bullshit threads constantly.. Also, has your family forgiven you for molesting your niece?

I'm really not him dude.

I can also confirm he's a kiddy diddler

That's even more pathetic. kys

My god, it's official. Science confirms that Wayne Lambright molested those kids back in 1996.

Nice photoshop
what else does this faggot have in his dildo box?

Your pathetoc dude.

Got any proof. You don't because it's all a lie.

Provide links but you can't.

Tumblrisms is who that is.

NO, you're pathetic.

Whatever bro, next time you see your mom tell her I said hi.

Reminder that obsessing over particular people and their supposed nin-jitsu illuminati conspiracies against Wayne Lambright is a deeply troubling trait that could predicate Wayne Lambright's final stage of complete schizophrenic breakdown.

Oh really do you know my mom's name?

Let me guess, he wants to feed the niggers.
Great idea, that way they'll breed and there will be more starving mouths to feed.
The sane thing to do is sterilize all who receive charity.

Here's a 2012 Wayne Lambright apology for being caught masturbating young boys after showing up drunk to a family event: youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

Is that your phone number?

Can you imagine holiday dinner with Wayne

>Brenda, can you please pass the gravy like the media passed on covering building number 7
>Thanks, Brenda. John, can you hand you me a biscuit for each kid we were lied to about at Sandy Hook
>Mom, did I tell you I'm bidding for president of the united state?
Wayne, we're trying to have a nice dinner. Can you please save that talk for your YouTube videos, sweetie
>REEEEEEEEEE I'M A PROGRAMMER GODDAMMIT. I'M AN EARLY INTERNET PIONEER!!!! DEBRA IS ON HER 4TH GLASS OF WINE, AND YOU'RE GETTING ON MY CASE. AT LEAST I GO TO A.A. THIS FAMILY SUCKS. I'M RUNNING AWAY TO LIVE IN A GEODESIC DOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS