>everyone knows a marriage must entail sex to be considered valid
>"waaaah, he raped me!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

fansided.com/2017/06/29/game-thrones-sophie-turner-shows-controversial-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

step 1: marry ramsay bolton
step 2: ???
step 3: profit!

Thats why I've been saying it wasn't rape since day one. She knew what she was getting into. The scene was badly shot, to make it look like rape

Do you think CIA is able to get that pussy next? Even after the whole Ramsay and Bane thing. Do you think she will recover and marry CIA at the end in order to command his army?

It's not David's fault the books are shit.

Damn that makes me rock hard. I think CIA likes it too.

CIA does like to watch. Remember those brothel scenes and his secret spy holes

is this bait? sansa is still in the vale in TWoW

I don't remember there ever being a rape scene in the show. Most girls start crying when you have sex with them

That's just because you're ugly and their shame for settling for you bubbles to the surface.

CRASHING THESE PLAINS

No one has the balls to do a period piece that brushes aside all modern sensibilities. Because in these SJW these days it would be taken as an endorsement of those practices.

fansided.com/2017/06/29/game-thrones-sophie-turner-shows-controversial-scene/

Fuck this gay earth. Some highborn twat getting little lords put inside her is definitely the worst fate that has befallen on anyone in GOT.

Is she going to fuck Jon Stark? (he's only a cousin, technically)

D&D are hacks. They can't do anything that isn't blatantly obvious and their characters are all shallow tropes.

If they wanted to do this right, than they should have had Sansa, who was growing into a stronk women and learning from Littlefinger to be devious, be a powerful figure and learn to control Ramsey in one way or another. Ya he is a little rapey, but I'm sure he'd be into kinky domination shit too. Sansa could have found a way to sway Ramsey's thinking. But given that the writers decided to make Ramsey this complete evil terd that murders his dad easily, having him be even a little bit manipulated by Sansa would be too much. Besides, why the fuck was she even there to begin with?

>people got triggered by this
I just want to show irreversible to every tumblr girl put there, that should create an aneurysm.

I can't read the books fast enough.

Sup Forums died the day this episode aired

Fast enough? The next book isn't coming out anytime soon, so you have all the time left in fat man's life. After he dies, it will probably be finished in a few months by some of his fans.