Doom thread

What's the necessary reading for Dr.Doom? If someone wants to do a story time I won't complain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSXTxyynUJ4
corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thnx bby. Didn't want a thread anyways

Does Dr.Doom have any good animated appearances? Reading is hard.

I need more good Doom Stories, I have a hand full of him fighting different heros. And the Dr.Strange story and I love the Books of Doom.

Triumph and Torment (or Torment and Triumph). It's a Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom story about how Doom would have become the Sorcerer Supreme if Strange wasn't just better at magic. Plus it also gives a bunch of cool backstory for Doom.

shit got any more of these?

I can storytime almost anything from this list, if you faggots want.

>What's the necessary reading for Dr.Doom?
Everything, peasant.

Go for it. This Wednesday has had an oddity of modern stories so far, maybe something with an older less finicky canon might clear the palette.

Also by It I mean to say choose whatever you like or feel appropriate, and by Go I mean as much of it as you wish.

>Go for it
For what? I'm taking request here. I have everything except Latverian Prometeus and Doomwar.

Fine, i'll go with Chuck Dixon's Doom miniseries, then. It's one of my favorites anyway.

Emperor Doom, Unthinkable or Dixon's miniseries, maybe. I don't really know how well Doom is portrayed on most of those, but anything not so unidimensional as Books of Doom would be good.

That'll do.
Sorry my browser froze as I began typing a response.

Unthinkable is one of the worst cases of character assassination i've ever seen, written by a man who openly hates Doom and his fanbase. YES, Doom is evil, but he has standards, and that entire storyline he was OOC. Thankfully every other writer just straight-up ignores it. For an example of Doom being super-evil while still remaining completely in character, look no further then something like Latverian Prometeus.

Even Invincible Iron Man by Bendis and Waid's Fantastic Four?

Kirby/Lee FF
Marvet Super VIllian team up
That Camelot story with Iron Man
Triumph and Torment
Waid's FF

Alright, let's get Mad Max:Doomsday on the road.

Yeah, I know Unthinkable is shit, the whole armor thing is absurd. I'll still read it someday, just because.

>Waid's FF
Avoid it like the plague.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSXTxyynUJ4
Theming

Yea, so did i. Once you really get into Doom and get a good understanding of the character, you start to see just how bad Unthinkable is. Not just the big stuff like him sacrificing Valeria or the skin armor, but stuff like how he talks, how he behaves and decisions he makes. All wrong.

Books of Doom are really weak. Expected more from Brubaker.

That's part 1. To be continued shortly.

at least he got a new face cover
uncured lion skin is probably pretty rank after a day in the sun

Part 2 of our favorite scientist/sorcerer monarch beating the shit out of Mad Max rejects.

Is that red thing in the last panel text?

Jesus, Doom is ripped. And he's actually bigger then Batman, yet as agile as Daredevil or T'Challa and skilled enough for Cap to consider him a match. Doom is very underrated when it comes to pure fighting skill, he's easily equal to guys like Bats or Cap.

Yes, it says ''I AM DOOM''.

corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forums_Recommended_Comics_Wiki

In a way I'm appreciative it can't be made out, it makes it seem like Doom clarifies what is constant through his subsequent silent actions instead of words.
We're quite literally shown his point without further comment and so the saying goes: it goes without saying.

That's an excellent perspective.

What do I search to find this comic? Doom brings back way to many results.

Yes, it was very hard to track down. Chuck Dixon's Doom or Doom 2000 comic or the combination. The first time i barely found it and it took two days to download. This time i just downloaded the entire Doom chronology.

Plz more

Part 3 and finale of Doom's manly adventure.

>we'll never have Dr. Doom in a good movie.

Don't even get me started. He could have his movies, and they'd be great. But no, we can't have nice things.

And that's the story of Dr Doom thrown into not-Mad Max naked and still kicking everyone's ass. Hope you enjoyed it.