One year ago, the impossible happened! Sup Forums got a candidate

Hello friends & faggots. lambright here. Yes today is one year since my bidding started. We have helped change the political landscape.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11
ISIS = Israel Proxy Army
ISIS = American Proxy Army

I worked at the Bohemian Grove
I sold the Porsche and bought 3 more
I built a Geodesic Dome
I have one year of sobriety
I quit smoking weed.

I'm still bidding with or without your support.

youtube.com/watch?v=xM3ajhYztoI

Theme music
youtube.com/watch?v=sbLmv54To0M

Grab your beers, drinks are on Lambright.

Cheers

I could not have done it without you.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@lambright/rigg-proof-voting-how-to-with-bitcoins-block-chain-technology-501af8eae1b8#.c31rb8jd5
youtube.com/watch?v=9JQBWPY_Kxg
youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs
sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/5726774846.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for schizophrenia

FUCK OFF WAYNE

Alright Wayne, a few questions.
>will you ever make an average day video?
>do you watch anime?
>what other boards do you visit?

Wow, three whole Porsche 928s worth a collective 5,000 dollars!

You're right

You're wrong

Yeah man, your 928s are totally in museum quality like the one you posted.

Just a few thousand hours sanding off rust and replacing the entire chassis and drivetrain and they'll be ship shape.

Clearly that is not going to happen.
>schizophrenia
I think you have it.

You fools are going to die if you don't vote for me.

America is dead.

I get to move out of USA

You don't.

Says the faggot who does not know shit.

fuck off.

It's nice having our own personal Chris-chan here on Sup Forums.

Damn, you sure owned me. Aren't you in your late 40s?

Your a big guy...

...for usa

>Your a big guy...
I am a big guy. 260 lbs, 6'2" fat and strong to kick your fucking ass. I have been in lots of fights. I have jiujitsu training and was a competitive wrestler. Just try me any time. Sneak attack me is best.

Here is what's under my fat. So your faggot ass can masturbate to me. God you're gay!
LOL.

Don't even know who that is.

After November I won't be on Sup Forums

I'm for cannabis

Israel certainly did 9/11

And their shills fill our boards here and reddit

Well said. Thank you.

this guy
>for the blockchain
>end the fed
if you can't blockchain you're a noob
history of the money changers.........

this lambert is something else. worth more research based on ^

So i try to banepost and then you threaten to assualt me?

medium.com/@lambright/rigg-proof-voting-how-to-with-bitcoins-block-chain-technology-501af8eae1b8#.c31rb8jd5

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

TAKE YOUR MEDS WAYNE

the bots are copy pasting.
you ad-hominem, and did not refute block chain technology or federal reserve sovereignty.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly and we are not bots.

british speaking:>can't trust george washington! he grows marijuana

Its alright. Want to fucking fight irl? I'll destroy you.

>Wayne Lambright deserves an honest debate

Hahaha... how fucking new are you? He's a schizophrenic mongoloid who exists solely for our amusement. Have you watched any of his videos? The guy contradicts himself every other sentence. He deserves nothing more than ridicule.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people, like your mother, who will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this post. Any immunities obtained from the past or any future immunities cannot retroactively retract this. Wayne Lambright will personally go to your mother's house and murder her while she sleeps if you do not reply to this post.

i dont give a fuck about character flaws. i care only for ideas, like end the fed and who did 911

Clearly.

>like end the fed and who did 911

I care about those things as well. Trust me, Lambright is NOT worth your time.

I have a bunch of ideas too, doesn't mean they will fucking come true you idiot.
Put your trip back on we all know it's you Wayne

oh yea? where were you when i was asking for employment to stave off homelessness?

This right here.

>gained 45 pounds

Can you post videos or pictures of your gut with your shirt off? I need it for research.

Wayne what will you do to earn my vote? I am a Georgia voter.

Working. Like I always do. Politicians aren't here to solve your problems you fucking child. No wonder you like Lambright. Soft like a pillow. kek

>doesn't remember Ron Paul
Shoo newfag

TAKE YOUR MEDS WAYNE

OK. Here it is.

Wayne when you are president what will you do to stop the scourge of shitposters on Sup Forums?

Tell you to fuck off.

This

>working
Gotta go to sleep wagie. Mr shekelstein will want you in nice and early tomorrow so he could buy a new mansion on lake george.

Why does this fuckin idiot have two threads right now?

also i saw your dome it was a piece of shit

STILL FAT AS FUCK.. OH SHIT

Oh... that is a good question.

I'll have the NSA give the FBI the data and have them arrested for there crimes.

Shit posters are breaking all kinds of laws. They have been doing it for months if not years. NSA has all data for 13 years so it will be easy to put them in jail.

How about you stop being a fucking asshole to people trying to be nice.

I am the boss. Now, clean your room before mommy gets home.

Here's Wayne Lambright begging his older brother ("my Jewish investor" on planet Wayne Lambright) for free money for 1,5 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JQBWPY_Kxg

>some basement dweller on Sup Forums being in charge of anything
Hearty kek, hopefully that McDonalds uniform is clean for tomorrow, wagie.

Is that recent? Doesn't look like 260 lbs. But you would seriously have people begging to donate to you if you put up videos of yourself massaging your belly and flexing on youtube.

Got anymore of this stuff famalam?

Damn, that's a lot of projection. Keep on keepin' on I suppose. Don't worry, my taxes will keep you afloat. For now..

>I quit smoking weed.

It was triggering his schizophrenia, user.

Get a life you piece of shit.
God will kill you, soon.

Dude shut up.

How old are you?

Did you even finish highschool?

He some bigshot boss with 10 supercars. I wouldnt mess with him.

Main youtube channel lambrightdotcom
Old channel UCFu6GdZ-UlCqfzckTO5fqRw
Another old channel tastyrInc

He's got more channels but it's on my other computer. We should do a comprehensive ED article soon to keep it all in one place.

Here's a 2012 Wayne Lambright apology for being caught masturbating young boys after showing up drunk to a family event: youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

Also in response to the picture: Niggers.

You best be voting for trump

You don't want Hillary to win do you?

Lambright is a bluepill.

he thinks niggers are human

I'm assuming you must've known him at one point in real life to know this much

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED SHIT POSTERS!!!

based family greets.

yfw when i have government documents that will exemplify my outstanding austisticness and pave the way for muh minority to rekt you

that's right, i have sneakers. niggers have nike.

dat net. it made humanity win.

Since you're a coward? I don't know who you are. Reveal your coward self to me on twitter.

I am trained in over 6 different martial arts and I could lay you down in two seconds flat if I decide to go easy. Watch you mouth "tough" guy.

But we'll never know because you're a coward.
Share with us your fagbook page where we can read about your 6 million martial arts your a masturbater in?

wrong photo. delete that mods if you can.

lol u fight people for the words they say? are you black and wear marijuana yoga pants and kick people in the face on the bus? nigger.

Why are you stalking random women?

I am black, so what. And I dont see what my marijuana yoga pants have to do with this.

Get off your ipod wayne.

Also im not the one who randomly threatens people for baine posting

lol u mad
so refute blockchain tech.

You want to know who I am wayne? If you want, Ill contact you on social media tomorrow maybe if I remember.

I really don't know the baine posting is it positive or negative. I have never seen the movie so I don't know the context of Bain. Don't take it personal.

Truth is that I'm only here to try to rally young people to new ideas.

Good night folks.

Thanks for making this past year fun.
sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/5726774846.html