Colombia NO!, thousands of families march in the streets to say FUCK YOU to faggotry

Quick TL;DR
>Constitutional court rules that every school must make some reforms to their convivence manuals regarding bullying
>Lesbian minister of education is in charge of writing a guideline for the reforms
>Said guide had some outrageous lines, like "You aren't born as male or female", "schools should avoid adding to their rules words like 'morals and 'good traditions' " and that you "shouldn't impose a uniform according to gender (ie skirts for girls, pants for boys)"
>Public outrage ensues, churches, schools and parents together with anti-LGBT movements put on white shirts and march in every city to show their indignance
>religious authorities from all over the country are asking the education minister dyke to resign
>#sigofirmeporpapaymama (i stand firm for mothers and fathers) #abanderadosporlafamilia (carrying a flag for the families)
>there's a national shortage of ointment to treat the massive butthurt from the lefties, hippies and degenerates

>"Colombia is a country of principles and values, and our kids are educated by ourselves"
>"The family must be respected, and the family is made of the man, the woman, and their children"

The banner in the OP says "we ask for her (minister of education's) resign"
"No to the gay indoctrination in public and private [education] institutions"
"No to the imposition of the third gender!"

Other urls found in this thread:

semana.com/nacion/galeria/manual-contra-el-matoneo-de-mineducacion-vuelca-a-las-personas-a-la-calle/486407
twitter.com/hashtag/SigoFirmePorPapaYMama?src=tren
twitter.com/ThaniaVegaP/status/763493208173252609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

More images of the march can be found here
semana.com/nacion/galeria/manual-contra-el-matoneo-de-mineducacion-vuelca-a-las-personas-a-la-calle/486407

Pic related says (from left to right)
"For the right to guide and educate our children in the values we believe"
"I defend my family"
"Because the choice of some shouldn't become a rule for everyone"

The perks of being a Catholic country. That stuff is unthinkable in Cuckmany.

>the imposition of the third gender
Beautifully precise.

You're on the wrong side of history, retard.

>adoctrinamiento gay

Nobody can choose to be gay. Try it, just for a day. Try it for half a day.

>>The perks of being a Catholic country. That stuff is unthinkable in Cuckmany.
sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
it's coming, user.

Your third world country suffers from far worse than gay rights. If people go to the street for shit like this its no wonder nothing moves forward in this drug-infested shithole.

Want to see some butthurt? Turn on google translate and read through the tweets
twitter.com/hashtag/SigoFirmePorPapaYMama?src=tren
Pic says
"I am in favour of the original design"
"Long live to the family!"
"Rescuing the principles of the family"

buncha third world losers go marching around, having a nice walk while getting your giggle mate? if that was america it would be riots in the streets Colomcucks

>my sexual orientation was determined for me at birth
>my gender wasn't though

>If people go to the street for shit like this
>literally going out to fight against marxist indoctrination and identity politics bullshit
>"shit like this"
The reason we are going to the street is to stop our country from being filled with like you.

>filled with like you.
with people* like you

>based colombia

>nothing moves forward in this drug-infested shithole

>gay sex is often literally moving forward in a drug infested shithole

I wonder why they want to hang on to the last semblance of decency their country has

Proud of you Pablos, glad you guys have some sense in this mad world.

How is the heteropatriarchy treating zhe, my gender fluid queer LGBTIQCSWOEJASLD friend?

Here's another video twitter.com/ThaniaVegaP/status/763493208173252609
Young people chanting "¡Papá, Mamá, hijos con identidad!" ([a] Father, [a] mother, children with identity!)

the lesbian minister looks jewish?

is Sup Forums right yet again?

Holy shit. You guys are literally getting "safe schools". the cultural Marxist, social engineering shit they're trying to push in our schools. TOPKEK

Tfw all my favorite tranny chaturbate whores are in Columbia.

Strange enough, i did a quick googling but couldn't find anything about her ancestry or religion, not even in her personal website. I think she's just a dorky dyke.
It's not really the same, this all started a year or so ago when a gay dude killed himself because of discrimination. The constitutional court in turn dictated that the schools should modify their internal rules to fight bullying in general.
It was the moment it touched that filthy dyke's hands that it turned into a sweden-tier tolerance shitfest, so people reacted accordingly.

>Lesbian minister of education is in charge of writing a guideline for the reforms
Sounds like here in Ontario. Our Lesbian premier put in an education system that teaches kids that there are more than 2 genders.

And adding to this, seems like they used some belgian sex ed booklets like pic related as inspiration to develop that shit. Euros have no shame

I always knew Colombians were among the better spic kinds. Good for you lads.

i love Colombia now

Her ancestry: Italian, spanish and Native American

Good job. Keep your country clean. You cannot better yourselves if you do not have a foundation on which to build upon. The west had it, they've built, and unfortunately, they now demolish randomly because...WHITE FUCKING MALES ARE EVIL YADA YADA.

you cant fuck with gay shit in latin america.
>get rekt so fast, is no even funny.

actually they are very few in comparision

In latin america it's not even the jews. It's just mestizo guys trying to be cool and modern like the Eurofags.
They see the cool countries doing weird progressive shit and they want to copy it. The left "intelectual elite" literally lacks any creativity or drive to create new movements.

It doesn't help that they are all graduated from european/amerifat universities. Parody herself did her master's in Harvard.
The jews played it well, they indoctrinate the elites from the whole world in their universities.

>Universidad nacional de Colombia
>Myef
>No poder decir ni mierda porque te comen vivo
Feels bad man

This is what happens for allowing gay marriage
Get on my level colombia,

THIS
H
I
S

>implying sexual orientation is somehow related to gender identity
Many of us lgb are quite tired of trans shenanigans. None of those new rules OP posted is directed towards lgb individuals. Though I assume other rules are, considering all the protestors focus on that.