Is there enthusiasm for Jill Stein on Sup Forums? I was originally a social liberal before become a Sup Forumsack

Is there enthusiasm for Jill Stein on Sup Forums? I was originally a social liberal before become a Sup Forumsack.

this bitch doesn't understand liberty and the constitution

i'll literally fuck for any third party at this point sempain

Also the more she rises, the better it will be for left who want corruption out of their system, and she will be certain to split the vote so Trump could win.

Win/Win.

>thinks homeopathy is legit

She's a pandering communist, i genuinely get angry when people support her.

And you do?

(((STEIN)))

Every time

fuck off shill

Bruh I been looking for that image
Here have this

>she a cute
>but fug it
>i am now
>a #mcnugget

Fuck off. This is no place for faggots

>(((Stein)))

and anti nuclear power

she's a useful idiot for taking away votes on the dem side

other than that, she's a witch doctor quack who believes in homeopathic shit and chiropractors

also wants reparations for slavery

Just pick a goddamn side. You 'on the fence' faggots need to burn. Pussies.

Yep

I like Stein. Not as a politician but just because she actively tries to dismantle the rigged system even though she knows there's nothing she can do about it

Nah, I went from being moderate left, to NatSoc, I got no time for Jill (((Stein)))

There can be some tolerable jews. She did say we need to stop funding israel

What's wrong with chiropractors?

she runs zero risk of winning and takes votes from Hillary

She's pretty crazy and her VP hates white people.

That maybe true, but being against Israel for the sole reason of muh palestine is hardly a good position.

I would vote for her but she supports reparations for blacks. Though it seems like an attempt to get the BLM vote (lol) I can't back that idiocy up with my vote. And I am a longtime Ralph Nader voter. I have nobody to vote for out of all 4 parties, so I will vote Trump to help further destroy the corrupt two party system.