Why the fuck do these two have their own separate shows They need to be together

Why the fuck do these two have their own separate shows They need to be together.

>wanting a Luke + Jessica show instead of Luke + Danny show
priorities, my man

Fuck off. Jessica Jones ruined Luke Cage as a character.

When did he ever have a character

He's a literal walking stereotype lmao

I know Sup Forums hates Bendis but he has done wonders for Luke Cage. BendisCage is truly one of the best developed and Marvel characters.

>Jessica Jones needs a man to have a show

Have you never seen Tumblr? Can you seriously not predict what would happen?

When Doom jewed him out of 200 dollars so he flew a rocket all the way to Latveria to punch everyone there.

Is this Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories?

The first is good but the second panel is my favorite, Doom apparently thinks it's nothing but still fled the country to get out of paying him

What happens next?

Does he ever get his money, honey?

He saves Doctor Doom from an assassination attempt and gets his damn money.

So he had character when you saw a famous comic book scan on the internet in a story and run that you more than likely never read.

Got it.

user, those issues were storytimed, to completion, three times in one week I was one of them. Is it so hard to believe people read it?

>They need to be together
No they don't.The bitch trapped him

Just because you don't read comics doesn't mean no one does.

Why does BMB have a nigger fetish

I bet you're fun at parties.

Actually Jessica took a bigger hit from this relationship than anything, Alias was pretty decent but after that she became a background character even in her own comic(The Pulse). It was really awful to read. Bendis can put out some good shit but is also very good at ruining characters.

Thing is I do actually like them as a couple. They've just never been written well. Hopefully the Defenders will do them justice.

>he counts the money in front of him

Of all the characters that guys sucks at writing, the street level guys like Cage, DD, Jessica Jones are actually the only ones he's not middling to awful with.. his back and forth conversational style still annoys the fuck out of me though

>most of the episodes of JJ feature Luke Cage
>they're now in a team together

Happy now? I just hope Cage's show won't have her in it, I think it takes place before he met her so hopefully not.

>I just hope Cage's show won't have her in it, I think it takes place before he met her so hopefully not.

I get the feeling that is the case yeah, its about his origin and whatnot just like the first season of the other two shows

I think the actor ruined him desu. That guy is so fucking bland as an actor ,he was the same in Halo too.
Should've gotten someone like Terry Crews