If you're not in the military, you're a cuckold pussy lard ass

If you're not in the military, you're a cuckold pussy lard ass

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7105/dod-announces-new-transgender-policies-will-pay-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Citizenship should be dependent on military service.

Reminder that Harambe didn't die for Drumpf to be President.

lol you're some faggots. if you wanna fight in some pointless wars for Jews or some other faggotness be my guess.

>Welfare queen calling others cucks

Enjoy losing your legs for Israel then coming home to raise the child conceived whilst you were away.

Good goy, die for Israel!

I've met so many terrible soldiers. Fucking Jewish bootlickers. Fight a war worth shit.

So, according to you Donald Trump is a cuckold pussy lardass. Neat.

>military
Ah yes, hello fellow "Private". I too would like to die for my Jewish overlords and for the degeneracy of the world hyperpower.

That's an interesting point and I agree, Donald Trump should be deported for not serving.

>he wants to die so that jews and women can safely open the borders and destroy his nation
What a cuck.

Dying for jewish bankers.

Ya sure, I'm the cuck.

The military is for people who were too stupid for college.

There are entire states (AZ, MS) whose (low) education standards are built on having their students go to the military rather than college.

t. welfare queen

yup, all the poor and stupid kids joined the military

Why would I want to join a military that politicians dictate if we win or lose?

> Invade Iraq
> Conquer each city
> Politicians tell everyone to pull out
> ISIS takes over the cities that US soldiers died for nothing in

Yeah no thanks. My government is the worst piece of shit and I don't feel like getting my face melted off in a fire for them.

I don't want to die for liberals. I don't care about the West anymore. I just want to smoke pot and enjoy my time on this blur ball.

i couldn't join though i've had juvenile diabetes since i was 5

> Because we all know only smart people go to college

Yeah no. College is a liberal brainwashing program that generates liberals. It's worse than the military and it's the reason the military is so shit now.

Oh HELL no. I would never join that gay shit. They literally do gay shit in the military but I won't go into that.

The biggest reason that I would never join is because I'm not a morning person. I'm an angry little shit until I get a cup of coffee in me and a couple cigarettes. No way in hell would I put up with some guy yelling at me at 5 am. I would get up and instantly walk out the door. "See ya. Fuck this. I'm done."

I couldn't imagine a man yelling at me telling me to hurry up and take a quick shower, and to hurry up and take a quick dump. I'm a MAN. I'll take a half hour shit if I want to.

>Wasting thousands of taxpayer dollars per year sitting around cleaning the barracks' bathroom.
Aren't you just a glorified Mexican. Better get back to scrubbing that toilet bowl, Paco.

Yah die for oil so some cuckservative cunt can parade around in a Land Rover. Yeah k.

I had cancer I can't be in the military

But I can be drafted

I'd honestly have no problem with it if there was something worth fighting for.

Its not like the revolutionary war or WW2. Now it's just politically correct liberal bullshit that I want no part of.

> every job in every branch of the armed forces is combat

LOL
t. People that failed MEPS/ASVAB

>implying I'm not in the militia for being a military-age male

checkmate, elitist

>the militia

Don't forget rich and successful.

You do know the military has tons of people with college educations, including all officers who are required to possess a bachelors degree, right?

Why would I want to join the military and not be in combat? That's some gay as fucking shit.

> Yeah I joined the Navy and I spend my day cooking in the kitchen and I make shit pay

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Yeah no. If I'm gonna join the military, it's because I want to kill other human beings. Not be some bitch cleaning the poopdeck on a ship.

this. you're a faggot and a loser if you join for any other reason.

>risking life for jews
no thanks op

if you've never killed a man in a knife fight your not man m8

>If you're not in the military, you're not a slave to Israel
FTFY

almost old enough to join, every man in my family has fought.

> too fat and too autistic to be selected for officer/WO school

HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

> Almost old enough to join

UNDERAGE SPOTTED!

MODS!!!!!!

fair enough

dude, you sound like the most bitchy little cunt, jus sayin

Because the war is going to be a civil/political/economic/cultural war played out over generations. I would rather work on the police force or some security detail, probably even better to be in a criminal network.

You're the biggest cuck of all. Glorified air traffic controller

As I stated before, I don't want to join the military which will soon be under the command of Hillary fucking Clinton. Enjoy getting disfigured for absolutely no reason.

Oh wait I forgot, you're a cook.

>2016
>fighting to the death to support sodomy
>to support feminism
>to support cuckoldry
>to support relativism
>to support materialism
>to support libcucks
you're an enabler

I want to be a general. im 21 and 50k in college debt, is it too late to be one?

im not in the military because im not a jew

Slide thread. CTR shills driving pointless emotion-based conversation.

>tfw rich and successful and don't know peasant acronyms

Eat shit

Then why don't you join? Be a corpsman/SEAL or marine? Or if you're lazy just be 11B army?

Fuck you. If I wanted to be lectured about not raping women all day I'd join tumblr. Now the cuck military is using our taxes to pay for trannies to get their dick cut off.

Thank you for risking your life to make sure that mentally ill dudes in dresses can use the ladies room at chain retailers, goy- uh I mean soldier.

>this post
>with this degenerate pic

Kys posthaste my man

Don't forget military funding to be used for transgender procedures.

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>dailywire.com/news/7105/dod-announces-new-transgender-policies-will-pay-robert-kraychik

>every thread that isn't a trump general is LE CTR SHILLL THRED1!1!1!!!1
no one here is even talking about trump, retard. If you want trump 24/7 go to his forum on Reddit, otherwise stop spazzing

Does not change the fact that the military is full of pics and niggers who were too dumb to even get into these brain washing programs even though affirmative action gives them preference.

> Be a SEAL

Yeah because ANYONE can do that... You have to be a freak of nature to become a fucking SEAL.

> Be a Marine

Oh so I can get sent off to the desert to die in a city because politicians tell me so. Only to be withdrawn a few years later and to have died/Be disfigured for absolutely no reason?

Again there is absolutely nothing worth fighting for. My country is absolutely degenerate and liberal and so is the rest of the West. I don't give a shit about anyone except my family.

>bitches about america's political landscape nonstop on a Sup Forums board
>rampantly defends the us military, which is, ya know, directly tied into the political landscape of america

??????

YOU THOUGHT I WAS JOKING

Are you for fucking real you autist? Fuck off to the nearest trump thread and let the adults shitpost in peace.

77% of the military are white non-hispanic males but I digress. It's still not worth fighting for liberalism.

Difference between military and prison = make about $6 bucks an hour in military

That's nice Bubba, but I got a STEM military industrial complex hall pass design shit you use to kill rag heads.

Serving was my dream since I was a kid but I got a rap sheet. Recruiters can't let me in. They'll probably only take me in an emergency draft.

Enjoy sacrificing your life for Israel while your wife becomes the town bicycle.

I would like to do something like this.

I have a master's in aerospace engineering and would like to work on advanced aircraft for Lockheed or Boeing. But I'm not exactly sure how one goes about doing that so for now I just smoke pot and watch TV shows.

If the military is so great then how come Trump was smart enough to avoid the draft?

> Go fight in Vietnam for absolutely no reason
> Go become multi-billionare and own an empire and have great kids

Ummm

I ship out to fort sill for basic training in september desu

Bummer dude

Exactly. The military is for suckers. Trump knew it and so should you.

An unironic good on you son. I wish you luck.

>welfare queens

I wouldn't mind joining if we had an actual war to fight, my grandfather was an fighter pilot during both WWII (pacific: Iwo Jima and Okinawa) and later Korea; but being a pilot is significantly harder these days and I'm not down to go police some middle eastern shithole either.

To be fair, not everyone in the military has a chance to become a multi-billionare.

People in the military who just enjoy hunting and killing other humans, I can respect. But the ones who say "I'm fighting for freedom" are absolutely bluepilled retards.

This. There is absolutely no reason to join the military because there is no reason to fight.

Theres a program where they pay off your college debt for you if you join

Problem with the armed forces is if your actually a real soldier and i mean at the pointy end of the stick you don't have any real occupation you can go into after your done besides security.

I'm talking about infantry, marines those types. Not helicopter mechanics or army engineers or even truck drivers.

These guys try and become LEO's or Fed's or Mercenary and or they try and stay in the armed forces long term.

These are the sorts of dudes that marry the first chick they knock up as well and then they have dependents on their hands.

Now what happens well hillary wins the election and she wants gun confiscation.

Who is she going get to carry out the confiscation? Yep you guessed it these sorts of guys.

They have no education and no skills besides pushing in doors. Now they all say we would desert or it wouldn't be a lawful order or whatever. The generals will be against it etc...

But at the end of the day hilldog will just sack the generals and put in her own as has obongo done.

Then it becomes a choice between a paycheck to feed the marines kids or not being a traitor. I don't think the desertion rate is going to be as high as you think.

>wanting to die like a zionist goy puppet for some corporate bankers gains and interest
wew lad top cuck

Thanks dad

>To be fair, not everyone in the military has a chance to become a multi-billionare.

You sound like one of those fags that thinks Trump got his wealth through family connections and being born rich instead of being an alpha businessman.

Everyone can be a multi-billionaire if they try. Only poor people make excuses. I'm shocked you call anyone bluepilled if you hate capitalism so much,

SF, PMC, and Mercs are the ones I completely respect because you know they love to kill and are there because they want to kill.

>If you're not in the military, you're a cuckold pussy lard ass
I know.

You sound like a fucking dumb ass leaf.

Oh wait, you are.

>Why would I want to join the military and not be in combat?

because if you can score above a 80 on the ASVAB you get cushy ass gigs. here's where you go if you are "muh infantry" nigger.
>shithole 1
>shithole 2
>shithole 3

here's where i went
>thailand
>japan
>italy
>the fucking bahamas lol

here's what infantry is doing in those shitholes
>waiting
>waiting
>getting blown up by radio controlled IED's
>listening to the stories of the 1% operator types who actually get to do what you want to do

meanwhile i'm
>cruising around in my own gov vehicle
>fucking foreign pussy
>drinking
>traveling around a country not full of muslims and sand

oh, not to mention i get to keep my legs.

Because i have no loyalty to Canada. Only to my province which is held by the east like a colony it's people barred from really having a say in government. Half our income stolen each month to pay for eastern welfare and eastern liberal projects

The only time I'd join a "military" is if the western provinces ever rose up and fought for independence from Canada. I would never die for the elite leftist overlords in the east. If a ww3 broke out I'd try to become a geurilla fighter or if that failed try to join the US army instead

Here is a marine raking sand

>be in the military
>call civilians cuckolds
WEW LAD

Does the military pay 150k a year for entry level jobs? If not, I'll stick to my current position.

> I joined the military for a cushy gig to live off tax dollars
> I didn't want to kill people

You are litterally a welfare queen.

you sound like a fuckin geek

Getting a decent salary
Getting paid to stay fit
Getting paid to use weapons I would never get to in Civvi Street
Getting 3 months paid leave a year

Being a grunt beats being a neet or a wagecuck anyday.

If I was Canadian I wouldn't have any loyalty either.

The military is shit anymore. Also how goofy is a fucking organization that promotes based on how many push ups you can do?

Yea buddy

>Join military
>Fight for the bad guys and against the good guys alongside trannies
I dunno, PMC sounds a lot better OP

whatever you want to call me my man.

i'm a civilian now and going to school on the GI bill. i make $50k a year just by getting good grades. hows that job/crippling student debt going for you? all i do is sit around smoking weed and reading books.

Please tell me this isn't a fucking real ad, how can I get a cushy gig like this writing propaganda about the soldier's virtue of raking sand?

Better a leaf than a commie

> How goofy is an organization that promotes you based on how many push-ups you can do

You are straight up retarded.

There is literally nothing to fight for in Canada m8, unless he wanted to die defending the rights of feminists, pedos, muslims, natives, people that want to have sex with animals, smoke weed, etc

This place isn't the USA, it has no real history, and nothing really to be proud of (it's still a fucking asset of Britain ffs)

No freedom of speech, no property rights, no gun rights, etc. This country doesn't give a fuck about its citizens - it only makes sense not to give a fuck about it

There is a fight going on lads, it's just a lot more political and it's here at home, the Muslim shitheads have infiltrated our government and have really screwed with our foreign policy decisions. If you guys have brains good enough for Intel work, join up and redpill everyone.