/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Paul
Veto: paul
Nominations: Alex, cody and ramses

Temptation:xmas gets to replace one person drawn to veto
Curse:jason, jessica and cody has to wear frog suits and hop everywhere for a week

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9zmwf
streamable.com/mvml3
streamable.com/vdzid
streamable.com/wdxcx
streamable.com/38c0f
streamable.com/mzstb
streamable.com/dyhlw
streamable.com/sbjx9
streamable.com/o8hj2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based rat playing the middle.

sleep tight shelbers!

Have you Voted Tiger yet?

>tfw mafia boss remembers every detail of your life you've ever shared

raven a CUTE

Red heads are disgusting. She's annoying as fuck talking about muh disease all day and now muh foot.

most annoying attention whore in the cast.

and thats saying something since fucking Paul is around.

Cody Exclusive

Part 1
streamable.com/9zmwf

Part 2
streamable.com/mvml3

Part 3
streamable.com/vdzid

Fuck yes, I thought you abandoned us, brother. But you came through for us. Godspeed.

she looks so much better without her clown makeup.

Yeah, I agree

Is Paul actually falling for Cody's mist here or is he immune?

that woman can't ask a question to save her life.
whomever told her she should host a talk show should really evaluate his/her life

I'm cutting more clips for you guys. Working on it boss

MARK AT LEAST 3 FINGERS DEEP IN ELENA AND EXTRACTING MILKIES WITH THE OTHER HAND.

You are doing gods work.

can you do jason, jess and cody talking in the have not room after the talk show? especially cody and jason fist bumping.

Try get the Cody and Paul conversation after the talkshow buddy, thanks for doing this breh

Yeah, i'm looking at that right now. Alot of conversations happened tonight and i'm trying to decide which ones are worthy to cut up

Roger that, im gona try to post these in chronological order so it sorta makes sense

Late night BB crew working into the hours of the devil to ensure no quality drama escapes once again. Dayfags can't compete.

real neet hours. we used to have stuff to watch pre ott at this time of the night.

Yeah. what happened? did they start enforcing a bed time or some shit? or is this just a more boring group.

They have a rule where you have to wake up at 9am and you cant go to bed till 10pm. Started in OTT. I dont understand why they dont make it 12pm till 1am because who the fuck watches feeds at 10am on a weekday?

honestly them being encouraged to be night owls is just good for feeds. everyone watches late at night. this morning feeds shit is bull. and I miss when people would schedule secret meetings when they knew some people were on their sleep schedule.

I miss all the morning shit due to me staying up late watching and chopping it up into the wee hours

>yfw because our neet lifestyle we will never see coffee with Cody morning feeds.

Cody And Paul post Interview
streamable.com/wdxcx

Fingering confirmed

Bless you, user.

And so it was foretold, that one man should fall into darkness. while another would be raised into the light.

do you guys want to see Paul wrangle his minions in all of this? They're are pretty fucking stupid but i duno

Jason Cody Jess post Interview
streamable.com/38c0f

Markposter still up at 4:30. truly amazing.

jeeze, i'm watching Elena and Mark have their conversation. She is a bleh person man

every single season we call it. every single season.

>streamable.com/38c0f
thanks bruh

Stopped watching feeds when the rat won the veto, am I being misted or did something happen in the house? Are these interviews anything?

Cody was interviewed by Dom for her talk show tonight and he alluded to other people who knew he was putting Paul up. Mark had a big reaction and caused a scene which lead to a million fucking conversations. I'm trying to tie it all together in a little package for whoever wants to see it

Cody has blown up Dom and Mark's game and is lining the house up so that if he reenters in a few weeks he'll have some options. Like he's trying to sell Paul that he's targetting Mark if he comes back so he doesn't have to worry out.

Cody did a mini-Dan's funeral. Had a fun interview and then at the end implied that two people in Paul's group were working with Cody the whole time. everyone started scrambling in the house and while they were distracted Cody started misting Paul into working with him and Jess if he comes back from battleback and he partially bought it looks like.

Watching the interviews now, I hope BB sends ramses out instead to keep the drama burning.

this was honestly the smartest thing he could have done. if he comes back from battleback the house will be in disarray and he will be able to join whatever side looks the most promising and still have an automatic ally in Jessica.

Cody has no chance in the battleback, he'll have to beat Cameron...

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

it isn't a battleback. christmas is out and a temptation will be to bring back in 4 or 5 prejury people. cameron, jillian, cody and whoever goes out next is coming in

.......what? So it would be a complete reset of the game but without the dropout players? why the fuck would they do that.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

>that part with Josh
my sides

>"Josh You're dead to me in this house, Dom I won't take any questions from Josh"
>"Fair enough I'll respect that!"
AHAHAHAH why does Josh even keep trying to banter with him he gets blown out every time.

Literally Dan's funeral dialogue, /ourguy/ does it again

Ok, i've compiled it all. Or at least most of it.

The Night Dom Channeled God

Cody Exclusive Part 1
streamable.com/9zmwf

Cody Exclusive Part 2
streamable.com/mvml3

Cody Exclusive Part 3
streamable.com/vdzid

------------------

Cody And Paul post Interview
streamable.com/wdxcx

------------------

Jason Cody Jess post Interview
streamable.com/38c0f

------------------

Paul Wrangles his Minions Part 1
streamable.com/mzstb

Paul Wrangles his Minions Part 2
streamable.com/dyhlw

Paul Wrangles his Minions Part 3
streamable.com/sbjx9

------------------

Alex and Paul post Interview
streamable.com/o8hj2

It's still doesn't hold up to the 'speech' josh did in veto ceremony

good guy alexfag does it again

You are the unsung hero of the /bb/ threads, brother. the dayfags that missed out on this even will be directed to those streamables and even though they will not know your name. in their hearts they will be grateful.

>read through last thread
>some showfag autist replies to every post trying to be spoonfed about what's going on

kevin flawlessly tossed blame on ramses fucking kek

it's 10 to 10. stop being a stupid faggot

or you know, you can just rewind your feeds

>He thinks that the people in here pay for feeds.

xD nice post man! ahhahaha

:^)

This is considered good feeds this year? Jesus Christ.

I appreciate the work

it led to solid feeds after. Dom blew up her own game with her stupid show.

Is Mark poster the new Devin poster?

This. it's going to be the catalyst that sparks good feeds for the rest of the season. Cody destroyed the one sided peace in the house and broke everyone into small factions and almost all the trust is gone. Everyone is going to be at eachothers threats and he will be able to come into the house after battleback with almost a clean slate because of that.

>Alex and Paul post Interview
>streamable.com/o8hj2
Since i wasn't paying attention for the last few days, is she another paulslurber or she's just playing him and became a codygirl ?

Cody literally sacrificed his game week after week to give us some chaos and a good season

I salute you, Cody

>tfw

>This
nice upvote

You need to stop your autism flaring up at every other post, brother. that being said. nice digits.

>brother
I'm a girl

She is misting Paul hard but working with him temporarily to secure safe passage for awhile. she already has plans to squash the rat when she gets a chance.

We're all girls here, user. It was just a comforting saying, there is no need to get flustered at the slightest difference in posting syntax. Nice digits once again.

I know it won't happen but it would be pretty wild if Cody managed to cause a lot of confusion and flip the vote on Ramses this week

Raven,Matt,Dom,Elena,Mark and Josh are all guaranteed Cody votes. he can't be saved unfortunately.

You missed it, showfag

Watching this interview in real time turn from a happy great time that endeared Cody to the houseguests, with them making fun side remarks ("Cody's hilaaarious!!", into an extremely tense situation leaving Mark pissed, Paul paranoid as fuck, and basically will lead to some solid cracks in the big alliance at the least, was truly something unique and an exact reason why feeds are so special.

no I didn't. good try kiddo.

I can't wait for the clumsy edit of that in today's episode. will they give Cody the mastermind edit?

it won't be in the episode

Can't wait for the vote to be cancelled, cause xmas died on the operating table

>After the interview with Cody and the ensuing house meltdown everyone was in DR's talking about it
>It was the only thing even remotely interesting happening in days
>It won't be in the episode
Sure, buddy. Could I direct you to a different big brother discussion site? Reddit or Jokers might be more your speed.

Reddit: the post.

This is my first season watching this show. It has kind of made me realize all the flaws with Survivor. BB does 3 eps a week so you can actually see what's happening in the game and all the strategy that goes on. And it has different challenges than "obstacle course that ends with a puzzle" and "hold onto this thing as long as you can."

This thread isn't for you.

BB14 is the most recent good season of BB.

That bait was so weak I'm not even going to give you a (you).

>le not upvoting guy

Yeah for sure, and the fact that BB happens in real time and with live feeds while Survivor is taped months prior

she has that "i know im adorable and quirky" quality to her that basically drops her from a 8 to a 4

Alex > Jessica >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raven >>>> Dominique > Jillian >>>>>>>>>>>> Elena > Christmas >>>>> Megan

Why does Cody keep saying he got "backdoored"?

Why are you here

Oh nvm, I forgot josh was even on the block to begin with

Is it actually possible to be this retarded?