Ask a Mexican anything

Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQ09371M6Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dónde está el baño?

Al fondo a la derecha

I want a Latina gf so bad. How can o get one?

Move to Miami

What's your favourite colour?

Blue

have you ever consider of moving to the usa?

How do I approach women?

What’s Mexicans non-meme opinion on Spaniards?

Nope, never
Just talk to them
Underage retards fight with them over dubbing, nationalists blame them for the colonies, "hispanistas" suck their cocks "muh motherland" "muh spanish" type of stuff. Most people are in between but don't really care, and they probably lean towards the friendly type of reaction.

>Nope, never
why not?

I don't really like the US. If I was going to move I'd probably pick almost any other country in Europe or the Americas. Aside from a few exceptions.

tfw no spic gf

que pasa, cabron?

are you a Mexican? from which state

Rude
Nada camarada
Yes, from Sonora.

should I kill myself?

It depends, but probably no.

I've been offered to move to Mexico, should I?

I'm a useless empty vessel. Does that affect your answer?

Is Chichen Itza the best historical site Mejico has to offer?

Why?
Where?
If you want

But the answers above are important

Eh, maybe find something you like to do and get some therapy? I mean, it's your life after all, so you should ultimately decide. The answer is still probably no.

Calakmul, Monte Alaban and El Tajin are underrated. And there's also Teotihuacan, but that one gets more visits than Chichen Itza, so not underrated. There a fuck ton of other places really.

Aliens?

Aliens.

>find something you like to do
That's the problem.

>get some therapy
yeah.. I need this.

I wanna visit one day. If I fix myself that is.

If I learn Spanish with a Castillian accent will you laugh at me when I go to Mexico

Ooone crucial detail I forgot to mention.

> so you should ultimately decide
I'm shit at taking decisions.

Nah, all rumours. I've been there and all my stuff worked perfectly.
Yeah, I've been there myself.
Then I'd say no
No

>the answers above
questions*

they'll laugh at you regardless

>Yeah, I've been there myself.
You go out of it? Good.

This guy is pretty cringy and he seems to be doing alright
youtu.be/ZQ09371M6Ps
Also I doubt he could get rid completely of his anglo accent. He just needs to stay away from learning slang from any country if he wants to travel between Spanish speaking countries because it varies widely.
It has its ups and downs. You get out of it, and then it comes back, and you get out of it again.

I need to live in mexico.

what are some trending/niche businesses that mexicans will eat up no matter how bad it might be. I need something to sustain me over there.

>Why?
Just because.
>Where?
Aguascalientes

Yeah, I guess.

>el abominación que intenta bromear...

Why aren't you guys more popular in the U.S media? All I see is whites or blacks and sometimes "other" and it's considered """"unique"""" to them, rarely Mexicans/Hispanics in main stream media.

how can one be sad with on demand imqaret... fug i love that stuff

Life is not just about Imqaret. I prefer pastizzi anyway. And I remember you.

I dunno honestly, I'm still studying myself while living off my parents. But I can tell you that the most important thing to get ahead in our society is to have some "contacts" (people who hire you in good positions regardless of what you do because they are your/your family friends). University titles can be pretty worthless if you don't have contacts. If you want to go independent, I've heard some people who have been able to survive while writing stuff for internet pages even if they don't know how to speak English.

tl;dr: I'm afraid I can't help you with that

Aguascalientes is alright, but kinda boring. If you don't have to worry about your job or money you could get a comfy life while being here.

It's important to get help, though

Because you hate us

>how to speak English
Spanish*

There are tons blogs about middle class Americans living like kings in trendy places like Condesa in Mexico City.

>Because you hate us
only obnoxious CHIs

>Because you hate us
Unfortunately we do. Especially when Trump is around.

Haha yeah I guess we are on the same boards, /bant/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

How can i pick up Mexican qt???

Isn't it the other way around?
Go to Texas

I realise that. I have so much on my head, it feels so heavy.

I barely go on Sup Forums, to be honest. But yeah, if you see the Maltese flag waving on Sup Forums or /bant/, there's a 99% chance that it is me.

Many people are afraid of taking meds, but they can honestly work if prescribed correctly. You really just have to talk with your psychiatrist about its effects. Also, like I said, try to find what you like and stick with it.

are mexicans against the wall?? what would it affect you if you want to go there legally

talk to their dad and give him a goat, or a light pickup, it is a custom here in the US
then u will have bob and vagene

Why do Mexicans complain a lot

>against the wall
Some, but not really
>against PAYING for it
Absolutely

It wouldn't affect at all

broofs

Nigger I'll trade you I want a MENA gf :(((

Problem with me is that I've never been able to develop an interest in anything. I guess professional help is what I need, like you said.

who is the best Mexican qt and also post her

I had the same problem

It is a curse.

how would trump make mexicans pay for the wall? this is impossible, even with taxes, the americans are going to end up paying for the wall via overpriced avocado/etc

Why??

sorry, muslim men aren't allowed.

Nice dubs

are Laateena women always angry?
is it difficult to manage them?
how does one get a proud Laateena gf?

It is
He is trying to blackmail us through NAFTA. But yeah, he can't. It still doesn't stop literal millions of Americans from actually demanding it being the main reason they even voted for him.
There's a lot of Mexicans in there.
Or become a K-Pop star
Or learn some Spanish and upload videos to youtube. There's a lot of Koreans doing that.

Varies, but not really, no
Varies
Go to Miami

When are you guys going to liberalize your oil markets?

Last year?

they are pretty smart.

their oil is better under spic control than jew control.

Do you frown upon natives? If so, why?

I don't, no

why does your culture hate natives tho.

Caste system