Is it worth being a Netflix member...

Is it worth being a Netflix member? The only time I access my account is when they release new episodes of their capeshit shows like Daredevil.

You know the answers you'd going to get.

>Poorfags: lol, not being a degenerate thief
>Netflix Cucks: At $9.99/month with award winning content, you'd be stupid not to!
>Everyone Else: Posts in a better thread.

Who is this semen demon

Or

>Watching capeshit

Literally my wife

Every now and then you'll find a good movie on there. Pretty much all Netflix originals are garbage though.

learn to torrent like every normal person

>marrying dark-skinned people

FUCK she's beautiful. Get Netflix for her. More pix?

>race mixing
I still would though ay.

No? Just pirate the show when it comes out. Netflix wants to kill net neutrality, so fuck em

>Is it worth being a Netflix member?
no because net neutrality is about to go away. go subscribe to the streaming service affiliated with your ISP instead.

Not really. They used to have all these B-movies and old cartoons you couldn't find anywhere else, then they became a huge and "had to" cater to the general audience and all the typical shit you watched began to replace it.

it's worth it if you don't torrent and like to watch tv series from the 80s/90s and/or shitty movies.

you did well m8, dont fuck it up

Stay mad, cuck

>pay $9.99/mo for Netflix
>watch an episode of friends maybe once every other week

Not worth it Tbh

that's not mickey mouse that's just TIT DIRT

giv brown gf

Knowing Sup Forums is nothing but brown people larping as white people, I wouldn't be surprised OP is brown himself.

still waiting on that source

no she's not you liar

>that sweat stain

jesus christ my dick

If you're that stupid to not watch kinos like Pulp Fiction, Harsh Times, Lethal Weapon and stuff... You better get the fuck out.

no. i've used my sisters account for 4 years and there's nothing on there. its useful if visiting parents but anyone with any interest in cinema has seen every good movie on there (12 monkeys, fight club tier) and the rest is b budget trash movies or 2nd rate tv with a few classic shows you have already seen anywhere.

get filmstruck instead pleb

Their original content covers a broad range of audiences, so any single person will find a lot of it uninteresting. Because of that vroad range you'll probably find at least a couple things you like though.

It has plenty of solid unoriginal content too, but it all depends on whether you've seen stuff before or not. If you're a big tv/film enthusiast then you may have already seen a lot of it.
It's pretty good if you like documentaries in particular.

Yea you could just pirate, but it's less convenient.

If you have parents/siblings/etc the 2-screen plan can work out nicely. Also it's really good for entertaining kids if you don't have cable/satellite.