Who won the contest?

Who won the contest?

Dick

What is even the context for this?

I'll post it when I get home.

The Joker would win

Please tell me it was a tongue kissing contest.

Batman

Close but no.

>>Copperhead has come to Gotham, and Batman is one step behind him. The pressure is on, as he caps his crime spree off by stealing the visiting Queen of England's Tiara! Batman knows he has to lure Copperhead out, but how!

Suddenly, Wonder Woman and Batgirl turn up, and both very publically proclaim they love Batman, and start fighting over his affections. The attention seems to draw Batman away from crimefighting... but Copperhead suspects a trap.

Things get more and more intense, when finally Copperhead pulls the trigger on a big heist, the helmet of Montezuma, which Batman has a special duty to protect. Copperhead's '7th sense' (Because 6 is so Spidey) warns him off at the last minute, as Batman thanks the girls for playing along and helping him.

Batman returns to Wonder Woman and Batgirl, to ask them to crank it up, (expecting Copperhead to be watching) and they do. Copperhead rushes back to complete the heist, just as Batman wanted. But, alas, the girls has decided they REALLY love him, and don't let him go.. thus Copperhead steals the helmet.

The papers let Batman have it, but he has one last chance... a tracking device. Wonder Woman and Batgirl are still at it, though, and only snap out of it when Wonder Woman nearly kills Batgirl by knocking her off a building. The three team up to find Copperhead in the swamp, where they narrowly defeat him.

Batman sends them off with a 'don't call me, I'll call you'. The end!

>Batman sends them off with a 'don't call me, I'll call you'. The end!

Fucking savage

Enter the women.

>MFW Tunnel of Love was a metaphor for sexual abuse in Arkham Asylum

>that Jim Gordon

>'dont call me, ill call you'
aka you bitches are distractions

If Wonder Woman really wants Batman, why doesn't she simply paralyze Batgirl and rape Batman in front of her? She has the might, her competition and prize are both physically inferior in comparison, I mean come on!

>Great Guns!

Bruce, how could you?

That's the end of the story, but not the end of the comic.

Alright, it's done now. Don't forget, ask your mom or dad to buy you Motorific racing cars!

>America was so rich
>we would openly sell our nuclear weaponry to children

What happened to Columbia, Sup Forums? Why doesn't she sell to the public's youth anymore?

Well that was a wild ride. I honestly miss comics like this.

>Angel and the Ape

What.

The Cold War ending happened. After that, America had no more real enemies to fear-monger about so they decided to stick their nose into shit we weren't involved in (although we'd been doing that for decades already) and really pushed the world police agenda until 9/11 happened. After Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden were offed, there wasn't much more... The American people got lazier and lazier... they don't protest for foreign issues anymore nor do they protest anything meaningful anymore. The hippies gave up their shtick and became integrated into society... the punk rockers faded out... counterculture became relegated to the internet, where nothing productive ever happens and has no bearing on the tangible world. No one has the energy to care about America anymore. There's nothing to trust or believe in anymore -- the patriotic jingoism of America are left in the hands of right-wing nuts and the remaining Baby Boomers, and the years since 1968 have left the people drained, apathetic, lethargic, bitter and cynical. There's no more hope, not even false or blind hope -- there's no outlet for aggression (at least not any foreign "threat" we somehow conjured out of nothing), so we only have ourselves to hate and kill and destroy. Welcome to the future, my friends.

MO COMIX!

Woo storytime

That brand does not match that logo

>we will never unleash "The Melting Bot" on belligerent foreigner hordes, ever again.

Fuck this timeline, I voted for Cold War 2!

Bump for the answer to the age old question.

Well Batgirl did save his life with the antidote, but Wonder Woman got to make out with him before that, and this was the 1960s and back then making out was like doing anal, so...

So what you're saying is...that even though Batgirl put in the work, Wonder Woman got to reap the award, and because of that, she therefore...cucked Batgirl? Hmmm, sounds about right.