I'm 2 seasons in. When does it gets fun?

I'm 2 seasons in. When does it gets fun?

when they reverse your lobotomy.

t. gay-am linehan

no I'm pretty sure op is missing a part of his brain if you keep watching a show for two seasons when you don't like it.

>When does it gets fun?
Whenever Chris Morris shows up on screen

when they finish your lobotomy

Episode about gay cripples was the funniest.

FAAATHEEEEEEEEEEEER

They're only like 5-6 episodes

I couldn't even get past the first episode. This shit uses the laugh track more than TBBT.

It's a live audience.

>When does it gets fun?
why are you 2 seasons in?

So is TBBT but people eviscerate it for that.

>Love Peep Show
>everyone recommends Black Books and IT Crowd
>they're both shit
why do people lie on the internet?

>black IT nerd
this is some sci fi level tier shit

There were only 4 and the special

Although the 3rd 4th and the special are pretty shit

Lineham's a retarded Gargoyle looking fuck anyway so I'm surprised those 2 seasons were as good as they were.

Whenever that happens I always suspect it's Americans making the recommendation, "it's all British so the humour is the same!" fuck off.

If you like the writing in Peep Show try The Thick of It

Can someone please explain to me why this is funny? What do you like about it? I've tried episodes now and then but I barely cracked a smile

although the Messy Joe's gag has stuck with me for some reason, I'll give it that

I love the Thick of It as well - good recommendation. Have you seen veep?
I tried watching the first episode but it just seemed like a much tamer version of ToI cause Americans are scared by their naughty words

I pretty much only watched it because it had Morris/Ayoade/Berry and I wanted to fug Jen.

is the girl in the middle the one that ruined Sherlock? holy shit she is such a bad actor and was unintentionally hilarious and out of place in every scene she was in. why are brits so shit tier in their casting decisions?

I haven't seen Veep for the reason you described. Also I know less about American politics so I feel even if it was Thick of It tier a lot would be lost on me

Yes Einstein, the live audience creates the laugh track.

HE KISSED ME ON MY BOTTOM LMAO

No, she's much sexier than Watson's wife. She's in it briefly as a reporter who tries to seduce him though.

No she's on the same tier. I think they may have been in a Maltesers ad together.
It never gets good. I found it impossible to accept the characters, they all feel miscast and forced.
Consequently I couldn't buy into the hijinks

well shit i just looked it up, they could be sisters. no wonder people say brits are inbred

>trivialising rape

Fucking hell Linehan

No, a "laugh track" is an overlaid recording. In-studio laughter is just the sound of the audience.

Canned laughter barely gets used anymore, what is these days referred to as laugh track is most of the times a live audience

>the sound of the audience.
That's what a laugh track is

DID YUO SEA DAT LUDACRISS DISPLOY LAST NOITE?

They are actually very liberal with the swearing and insults bordering on overuse, one character is an assistant to a senator and only exists to be brutally insulted by him with every appearance. The last season got pretty dark with how rude and uncaring everybody was.

*high pitch voice* I'M DISABLED

SE01EP01

Willies Willies
I like Willies

>Windows Vista was first released 10 years ago