Has there ever been a bigger unapologetic asshole to run for president than Donald J. Trump?

Has there ever been a bigger unapologetic asshole to run for president than Donald J. Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
biblestudytools.com/psalms/137-5-compare.html
poll-maker.com/results776652xBB154110-31#tab-1
quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg&feature=youtu.be
cbsnews.com/news/obama-signs-bill-to-arm-and-train-syrian-rebels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh man up you cuck or just vote hillary.

Hillary Clinton

The one you're shilling for

>How it makes America great again

because it doesn't cripple us by holding us hostage to the emotions of spastics

>unapologetic
>implying this is bad for a POTUS

Clinton followers are retarded. No news there.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak

>for you
LETS ALL GIVE HIM A HAND FOLKS

Andrew Jackson

I'm tired of shitdicks that apologize for everything. Being unapologetic is the only way to be a REAL MAN.

The last thing this country needs is ANOTHER PUSSY in the White House...

>fuck off, faggot.

has there ever been a more evil cunt? No, no there hasn't.

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>p-polls are r-rigged!!

Yeah, Clinton. She's just not as public about it.

>I should never treat the misfortune as equals.
>When talking to the I should censor myself as if talking to a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

>This whole thread

Yo man FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

I thought Trump didn't know what the guy looked like. I don't think he's pretending to be a retard there

>Ignore all the small acts of private charity he's done over the years and hasn't sought fame or recognition for
>In favour of a politically convenient hit-piece that we're going to contrive is against a person Trump may or may not have had direct dealings with in the past who may or may not have even been referenced directly by Trump in the first place
Okay, so
1: You're obviously a shill,
and
2: No one cares if Trump may have done what you claim. We are not 5 year olds. It's not a big deal.

Lets ask kek

Singles for no and doubles for yes.

nice date.

How long that take you to make in paint?

That writer was a dickhead who lied on two accounts. First account was that he wrote before that Trump was right about some issue, then he was interviewed and he couldn't man up (cuck).

Second he lies mentioning trump and him met. Fuck off, I don't care if you're disabled if you're a liar and a cunt.

Looks like he forgot Jerusalem...

biblestudytools.com/psalms/137-5-compare.html

Pro Tip: You're a retarded faggot.

No he was giving an accurate representation of what the guy sounded like

People were only offended because nobody wants to be disabled

Its like a redneck impression. Only hurts if you DON'T WANT to be a redneck.

>1 post by this ID

>british proxy from a CTR bamp

checks out.

B-BuBuBut Nate Silver is a jew rightttt?

Journalists including that man are just as slimey as politicians these days. I don't care if he hurt your fee fees

not an argument.

keep proving my point trump shill

The correct response to someone who says "I am offended" is either "deal with it" or "so what?"

This culture we have of being overly careful and high-horsed about minor perceived social infractions is just silly

>3 months

Hopefully this just means the Clinton people get cocky

>Oh no need to vote myself as its in the bag!

They certainly aren't fanatical about Clinton and thats what wins elections. This time the tide is turning.

Thats an NBCpoll from today or yesterday for you.

Sup Forums only likes him because he is against PC and immigration.

Prove me wrong.

Andrew "fuck the banks and the Indians" Jackson? And he was based.

>tfw you will never go back in a time machine and prevent Trump from making all of his major gaffs

poll-maker.com/results776652xBB154110-31#tab-1

>f-f-fake poll!!
>p-p-paint

Is it legal to be BTFO this hard?

All these retarded Trumpkins. Thank God Hillary is winning. Trump would probably start a nuclear war with China over trade policy. Your candidate is a fucking retarded manchild and you'll still defend him. Good luck at the debates when HRC mercilessly rapes him. HAHAHAHA

>Bu-but muh crooked hillary

>Sup Forums only likes him because he is
>POLITICALLY
>INCORRECT
>AND
>IS
>A
>NATIONALIST

Gee wizz ya think? I think Germany has taken too much refugee spunk to the brain

PogChamp

I'm voting for her because she's not Trump. I think Trump would wreck this country, while I think Hillary will keep the status quo, so it's the status quo for me.û

I do it for free, shill harder.

It makes America great by flipping our values back the way they are supposed to be, with the best at the top and the worst at the bottom. As things are, our country looks up to niggers, women, and handitards, who objectively are worthless, and spits on white men, who are the reason the modern world exists. The first step to making America great is knowing what greatness is. Right now most people are confused about that.

How high will the levels of butthurt be on here once Trump loses?

You realise Sup Forums managed to survive Sup Forums harbour they can certainly deal with tumblrenas like you

You realize this is fake?

Laughing is healthy, and this made me laugh

Trump literally shits on real nationalists who risked life and limb for wars many of them did not agree with.

Trump is a fucking narcissist who would sell America to Russia if it made him a buck. No offense to Russia here, they actually have someone intelligent as leader unlike this massive retard.

Are you saying Trump is a danger to us and Hilary is the safe choice?

wait till the fat lady sings

better warm up your vocals and no plz don't show tits but by all means get the fuk out

come here I'm going to rape you

a fuckin leaf, hows your fag prime minister doing, are you enjoying all the rapefugees in your military base?

WTF. I now hate Trump. I guess I'll vote hillary and ignore the 15 million illegal aliens here and all the shitskins she wants to import.

So you like Hillary then

>hur durr massive retard
yes Clinton is a very clever traitor that profited from her position

A nation can survive its fools but not its traitors pleb scum

There are many other reasons, but if the only reasons were to prevent political correctness from allowing another Rotherham to happen and to stop the US from becoming a Hispanic majority, those are pretty fucking good reasons.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Obama

Is you're address in here shill?

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

No. Trump vs Trump: m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg&feature=youtu.be

Cause I love freedom of speech and hate the current PC trend.

s-s-s-SAGED!

This is the only reason I voted for Trump in the primaries but now I regret my decision.

The cucks were right this time. Trump really is unqualified and acts like a manchild every time he is criticized. If Trump is elected, he'll probably do something retarded like start WW3 with China over trade.

Face it, at least Hillary won't destroy the world. Trump just might.

(You)

honestly m8 theres no need the shills lose

abandon thread

and repeat

It seems to be their tactic now. Remember shift+left clikc hides thread

shill

There's going to be enough butthurt to destroy this nation regardless of who wins.

It will be a butt storm.

lol, already with the:

"the only polls that matter are the day of the election."

you're devoting hours per day of your already meaningless existence to support some clown candidate, who is currently getting current BTFO. you picked the loser, deal with it kiddo.

> Libruls butthurt because Republicans finally have a candidate who is not going to waste energy begging for the approval of those who will always vote Dem

>at least Hillary won't destroy the world

She is on a war footing to a greater extent to Trump have you not paid attention to the last few years
>Lybia
>Syria
>Probably Turkey
Also plenty of info that she is agitating the Iranians and her emails reveiled its because the Jews are getting jumpy over a threat to their nuke monopoly

Also Trump doesn't hate Russia like the rest do. The rest are mad when it comes to Russia

>shift+left clikc hides thread
Nice. Seem you have to be in catalog view to do that but that's still pretty sweet. Thanks.

You syphalitic riddeled hag who gives
>weapons
>to muslims
is your choice

Your not very bright are you also look at the polls RIGHT before Brexit. That was our stalingrad you dumb nigger

Both of them are cunts. Trump is a moron who clearly doesn't understand geopolitics. He also is clearly highly uneducated when it comes to foreign AND domestic policy.

Clinton is a corrupt politician, probably one of the most corrupt to ever run for office, such that most people are only voting for her because they fear a moron like Trump getting elected.

I'm not voting for either of them, I'll vote Johnson probably despite disagreeing with some of his positions like TPP and libertarianism in general.

Trump = Douche, Clinton = Turd Sandwich.

>you're

Wow, a poll that Sup Forums AND the Donald's userbase raided and they still could barely breach 50%.

>this gay copypasta again

Go move to Mexico then faggot, you'll have all the beaner cock in your ass that you could ever want.

NOT A MOTHERFUCKING ARGUMENT SHILL

>when it comes to foreign AND domestic policy.
and the "educated" have done so WELL

wine and cheese all round

Also
>The President
>Making all the judgements himself
You realise they have people to help them. Like generals right?

>Face it, at least Hillary won't destroy the world.
she already has

the left glorifies retards.
then this retard thinks he can print lies about Donald Trump.
then when he got mocked he pretended to be all butthurt.

Fuck that, we need President Trump.

Nope. He's a piece of shit. Unabashedly. And it all boils down to his reality TV shows being able to make more money, once he loses. He is in this to lose. He was always in it to lose.

Whats wrong with having an asshole for president?

Would you rather a psychopath?

You're blaming all of those neocon actions on Hillary? KEK.

HRC is still safer than Trump who seems to want war with China and wants to give Saudi Fucking Arabia nuclear weapons.

>who clearly doesn't understand geopolitics. He also is clearly highly uneducated when it comes to foreign AND domestic policy
>vote Johnson

t. concern shill

>$0.27 has been deposited into your account by CTR

yeah there were a couple more grammatical issues there, you just can't catch them, because you're uneducated, lel.

>Being this insecure about a woman being the most powerful person in the world.
We're all still here leaf.

>Whats wrong with having an asshole for president?
The president's job is to be the country's chief diplomat. That's literally the job.

Being bad at coming off as a decent human being? Well let's count the ways. I can think of 195, at the very-least.

It's the pokemon grammar nazi. Gotta catch 'em all!

>Anyone is paid to post on Sup Forums
>But you do it for free
I'm not sure which one of us your retarded conspiracy-theory is supposed to make look bad.

>real estate mogul
this happens to be a
>real job

Shill this shill that, everyone here is a shill these days I suppose, it's 2012 all over again. Regardless of the result I cannot fucking wait for this shitty election to be over so that some sense of normalcy can return to this shitty ass board.

I'd rather have neither. This entire election is by far the worst we have ever had. When only the biggest pieces of shit ever run to be president, there are no winners. I mean at least with Obama you could understand why people voted for him (fuck, I did in 2008), even understand why people voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004, but this election I just don't understand how anyone can justify electing either of these horrible candidates. Literally ANY other democrat would have been better than Clinton, and even an establishment shill like Lubio would have been better than Trump.

Oh, I do it for free, and I got nothing but time, Monsieur Shill. You would do better sticking to plebbit for your manner of Hildebeast shilling.

>inflating the price of housing is a "real job"
>vote for Trump 'cuz his business credentials
>it's good for the economy
Do you ever, you know... think?

Right? Because there are two kinds of people in the world: Trump supporters, and everyone else.

You know that's the argument against him though, right? It's why he'll lose in a landslide that kills the tea-party's entire platform. It's also your fault.

>Trump is as bad as Clinton
>and I consider Gary "Open Borders" Johnson a serious alternative

You've already clearly demonstrated that your opinion on all political matters can be safely disregarded.

No matter how bad you think Trump is, even at his worst he is still far better than Hillary.

Give me 4 years of a lame duck than 8 of a sociopath

>all of those neocon actions
Obama we need to ARM our *cough* moderate (heart eating) rebels

cbsnews.com/news/obama-signs-bill-to-arm-and-train-syrian-rebels/

>War with China
>It'll be anodda shoah goy!
Not happening

Observers have known Islamic State terrorists have managed to get their hands on Iraqi equipment, but on Sunday, the Iraqi Prime Minister revealed the stunning numbers. “In the collapse of Mosul, we lost a lot of weapons… We lost 2,300 Humvees in Mosul alone,” Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told Iraqi state television.

Many of those Humvees were given to the Iraqis by the United States in an effort to bolster resistance towards terror groups. But ISIS ground soldiers stole the vehicles when Iraqi troops were overpowered and retreated.

Some experts believe that giving the Iraqis these vehicles, who then lose them, costs American taxpayers $579 million.

Neocons didn't LOSE these