NOW I'M BACK ON MY FEET

JUST A MAN AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

what turned this around?

>p-polls are r-rigged!!

Kek's holy will to power.

>polls are reliable
>CTR couldn't possibly be doing this

I think Julien will come out with something to make the race close but Hillary wins in the end. She then dies in a year from some medical problem and we then get the first gay president Tim "I diddle children" Kaine.

Any poll over 13 is fake

>filename

WEW
E
W

Leaflet in burgerland here:

Media here is obscene. Anti-Trump everywhere and they call it 'reporting'. You guys actually are stupid enough to think you live ina free country!? Listen to this drivel. You're worse than North Korea.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE

WELL WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP, TO THE EAST SIDE, TO A DEUXE APARTMENT IN THE SKY...

W T F!!!!!!!!

Im #WithHer NOW !!!!

IT'S THE

>10 point swing in 2 weeks is definitely permanent

Better pack up your bags, there's no way Trump can come back with only 3 months and 3 debates left.

Get real. The polls only reflect the media's new "Trump is much loco" theme. People hate both candidates equally, so the electorate is going to be incredibly volatile this year, to say nothing of the ability for pollsters to judge turnout.

I

I FEEL SO ALIVE

FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

EYE OF THE TIGER ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT

>West Virginia blue

You don't even try anymore, do you?

Sad thing is that she uses these "rallies" to raise money. Nobody turns out to her pleb rallies, but 200+ people usually turn out to her $30k-a-head fundraisers. It'll be interesting to compare fundraising numbers at the end of the month.

With enough fundraising and the media's 24/7 shilling, she can probably pull it off in spite of low motivation among her voters.

>almost all the polls are from the msm
Kys nigger

yeah bro you're right being 15 points behind in august is right where trump wants to be.

babbies first election coverage? did you just turn 18? or were McCain and Romney not sparkly enough for you?

>being this defeatist

obama only won because he had the animal vote (niggers)

the monkeys dont see clinton and think "ME LIKE U, ME WUZ KANG, ME VOTE U, ME KILL WHITE MAN"

same with spics and other minorities too

>

>stories about trump's brain dead statements
>shilling for hillary

lel, dat delusion.

repeating digits confirm inevitable trump rise

Is a wittle twump baby about to cwy?

>Arizona
>Blue

How much Kool-aid have you been drinking?

Had to keep this alive himself, what a twat

Fucking reddit fags

It was still pretty funny

OPs can't bump their own threads. But you knew that, right?
kys

kill yourself

>Arkansas blue

How about this?

VICTORY IMMINENT

I meant the "eye of the tiger" lyrics, or do you need Hillary to spell it out for you?

>Kentucky blue

Someone make an "OP, His Life, His Thread" edit but with clinton + invisible rally instead

I was at the rally yesterday. They blew the quip out of proportion, just as they've done everything else that was even marginally objectionable. The past two weeks has been literally nothing but Trump bashing in the media.

Take the Khan story for example. When Trump did something similar with solider's mother who Hillary lied to, he was called all sorts of names for trying to benefit from a dead solider. When Hillary does the same thing, it's applauded and Trump is called an evil guy. It's absurd. Hillary voted for the war their son died in and lied to the soldier's mother about how he died, but Trump is the one that "disrespects soldiers."

Another example was the rally yesterday. There were literally 9000 people there lined up for 2 miles in 95 degree humid weather waiting to get in to see Trump. Guess where the cameras were all pointed when it came time for the local news to report on it: THE LITERALLY 12 PROTESTORS. There were 13 protestors in total, but one of them had a sign that said "Trump Smokes Mids", so the cameras cut him out of the picture. You can't make this shit up.

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=voxswLwzLe0

>p-polls are r-rigged!!

Even with all the rigging, gerrymandering and media shilling, they can't stump the Trump. Eventually they will have no choice but to sample 100% democrats in the polls and Trump will still ultimately win.

how bout now?

Missouri blue? Are you fucking high, user? Even if you got ever beaner and nigger in the state to vote the Dems they would still lose.

>Louisiana blue

>MO, NE
>ever blue

Are you even from America you dirty fucking beaner?

Doesn't the celebration seem a little...premature?

I cant wait for when trump wins. Its literally an underdog story. I Hope they turn his life into a movie or a book to inspire the generations to come

Does this trigger you drumphkins a bit less?

Fight on brother. Spread this around copy pasta this gospel of truth. Godspeed.

I was surprised there weren't more protestors. I've heard UNCW has gotten a bit Berkeley in recent years.

>Nevada blue

kek

>Indiana blue

>drumphkin
Correct The Record Shills At it again.

It isn't my job to interpret your posts. Be more clear next time faggot.
Moreover, why would it be a presidential candidate's job to clarify? You're falling apart, lad.

>California blue

I'm back!
Back in the New York groooooove!!!

>Oregon blue

I was there 2 hours before the doors open, so I was like half a mile from the entrance. I was around the corner so I couldn't see anything. After about 15 minutes, I started hearing whistles and loud chanting. I looked at my girlfriend and said "shit it sounds like theres alot of protestors here." When we got up to the entrance, I laughed because I realized it had to of been the Trump supporters cheering. The dozen protesters there were this lazy bunch of morons sitting in lawn chair holding up posters. They didn't even bother chanting.

As with all college campuses, UNCW has started to lean left, but there is alot of money in Wilmington and most UNCW students are from the area, so theres still alot of Republicans.

The rally was incredibly exciting. The place was filled to the brim with people and several thousand had to go to the overflow area and watch on a TV screen. "Lock her up" chants broke out at least a dozen times. Thousands of people screaming "LOCK HER UP" really got my America boner going,

We did it lads! We memed Trump back into this bitch!

youtube.com/watch?v=gQo7u6dGTeQ

>Hawaii
>blue

You don't even try any more, do you?

>Share map green
are you making an attempt at this point?

>Washington D.C. blue

You don't even t-... Never mind, that makes sense.

>270 in logo blue
What the fuck are you even doing?

I was planning on going since I had the day off of work but I figured I'd be waiting for 4-5 hours, showing up early like you did, and decided not too. If I thought I had a good chance of getting a selfie with Trump I would have gone but decided to just stay home and watch the stream.

But yeah, this whole "assassination" stuff is textbook confirmation bias. Let's see if these people freak out about assassination when Hillary or Warren talk about "stopping Trump in November, no matter what it takes" (They won't)

The same stupid uk proxy

Hillary explicitly talked about Obama being assassinated in 2008. Not much is being said about that now though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

I'm sure her views on assassinating political opponents have evolved since then, just like her views on gay marriage.

Oh this Trump keeps liftin' me higher

TRUMP IS DOING IT TRUMP IS DOING IT

HOLY SHIT LADS! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

>Georgia blue
my sides

Don't buy the dip. MAGA!

In all honestly it was very obvious that it was eye of the tiger. I broke out in song after reading the OPs second post.

>Oregon blue

you dont even try anymore, do you?

>Share map
>Green
you dont even try anymore, do you?

R A R E
A
R
E

O
R

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

EYE OF THE SPIDER
IT'S POISON IN ONE BITE

Hillary's lead in the polls is going the way of Monica

Add Nevada as red and this is right.

topkek Sup Forums

PRIESTHOOD RISING

>Hawaii blue
Are you even trying, bruh?

If singles, Hillary will win in a landslide.

Sup Forums BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA