What's the deal with Hitler?

What is it about Hitler that makes him so fascinating? Wether you're a naziboo or not, you gotta admit the man is an interesting case.

For me, it's about how the NSDAP were the last leaders with any balls to stand up for their own people, and against international (((business)))). It was masculine, it promoted the feminine (true feminine, not land-whales) and they just had balls man.

Good ol' Adolf was a fucking homeless worthless piece of shit and became the Fuhrer who almost conquered a continent. That's the part I won't forgive him for, but the guy did some good shit.

If you haven't heard him speak, you really fucking should:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=4QuxgQdNzwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blumenau
youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

Last true Christian

>Our social welfare system is so much more than just charity because we do not say to the rich people "Please, give something to the poor." Instead we say "German people, help yourself!" Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor. Everyone must have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade. If one should say, "Yes, but do I have to sacrifice a lot?" That is the glory of giving! When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high.

A taboo was made about him. A powerful leader of a powerful nation. We were all told to hate him, and to see him as the devil himself million times.

It's the fascination of evil incarnate. Thanks for Sup Forums for saving me from the propaganda.

in general, the nazis had nice style and everything about them is aesthetically pleasing, the same can't be said about the soviets or chinks, their style is pleb tier

he was in with the Illuminati and the war was staged. he had contacts with aliens too. idk what he was trying to do. probably he wanted to get into the hollow earth.

I've seen a lot of Brazilian NatSocs/nazi-sympathizers on this board. Is this a common thing in your country?

SEIG HEIL

>Good ol' Adolf was a fucking homeless worthless piece of shit

I wouldn't say that. He was a good artist and a legit war hero.

The thing most fascinating about Hitler was how inspiring he is. How he brought a whole nation of people together and how loved he was. The very definition of the word "leader."

Imagine what could have been if the jews couldn't rile the world up against him. Or if they couldn't drag America into the war.

Or if he listened to his generals. Or if he just resisted the urge to invade Poland and instead waited for Russia to attack Europe to be on the side of the allies.

Hitler had a lot of good things going for him but he had some big missteps. He also underestimated America.

No he didnt.
He was truly evil and we germans have to be ashamed for him till the end of time.

You're right. The homeless period was after WWI? In that case the man was a fucking legend, homeless or not. I guess I was just pandering to the bluepilled :)

He did make some mistakes.

He was only a man user.

He was only one man..

Awaken the Aesir!

EVIL = betraying your own people: Stalin and Mao.

if you're bluepilled, I guess you can say Hitler betrayed and genocide'ed the jews. But then you can easily make the argument that Hitler was just paranoid, considering the Jews's connection to bolshevism and communism (which almost took over Germany in 1918). Hitler would never let his own Volk suffer unless necessary.

Nope, but South Brazil is pure german/austrian

youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

THE BEST GOEBBELS AND HITLER VIDEO EVER

To me he's interesting because he is one of the prime examples of what you can accomplish with oratory. He was assigned by the military to infiltrate anti-government political parties. He joined such a party and was convinced of their views by other members, then he convinced more people by talking to them. So on and so forth until he was giving great speeches and stirring the soul of the whole nation.

Of course there was more to it than that, but the power of oratory and personality can accomplish so much, and here's a man who came from nothing and became the most feared figure in history.

There was a movie called "Look Who's Back" where Hitler time travels to the future, and the actor who plays Hitler is really amazing. He really managed to capture a sense of the magnetism and charisma that drove people to congregate and follow Hitler. Sure it's a lefty movie with a heavy handed political message at the end, but it's worth watching just to see this guy's portrayal of Hitler.

This scene where he gives a speech was really incredible.
youtube.com/watch?v=4QuxgQdNzwU

Boo

Holy shit. What city? These girls are more European than the girls I see in Norway.

I know quite a few hue natsocs in real life. Of course we don't talk about it publicly but it should be of no surprise to you that in a multicultural hellhole you'll find the most angry and racist whites out there.

>pure
No.

>"ONE DAY OUR PATIENCE WILL RUN DRY! AND THEN THE JEWS WILL HAVE THEIR DIRTY, LYING MOUTHS STUFFED!"

What i'd fucking give for a politician to be able to say that in public today...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blumenau

>who wants to have a child in this country?

this was pretty redpilled for being jew-approved

Anyone who praises this demonic shit-being straight from the deepest pits of hell armed with demonic forces & rituals of the dark ages is a complete fat fucking virgin neckbeard. Hitler as a person was autistic and insecure, a beta male with a short attention span.

The Third Reichs organization & military advancements throughout ww2 are admirable as a military strategist however that's a double edged sword since he got his ass handed to him by the Allies & drunks. Stop worshipping a genocidal piece of shit ya wankers

It's too bad some rightwing group couldn't make a movie like that.

There's footage of the Gustav gun firing? Why have i not seen this before

Hype video btw

Paki bastard

fuck yeah

Surprisingly, it's rising exponentialy in South Region (Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul and Paraná) and São Paulo. But, i don't think that is nearly relevant because most of us are fucking illiterate.

Plus, our universities are completely infested with marxists.

youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s?t=42
ADOLF HITLER'S WARNING

Like almost any other (((modern))) country.

Yep i know...i know..., but we must agree that Brazil is far most conservative than another countries due the strong catholic roots. Two of my coworkers are openly racist and both are holocaust deniers

Also, i clearly see an special attention to South America due the "lack of right-wing". These jews are already putting neo-cons here in order to mitigate any resistance and start to sell our country to the international finance.

History needed a villain.

Hitler wasnt anything but a cunning politician, ahead of his time, visionary, but ultimately evil.

And let me be clear, he's not the devil or the antichrist, he's regular dimestore evil. Plain old boring evil that ant man can aspire to, he just took it way to far and it spiraled out of control.

IIs it worship if U.K television can't help but make endless TV shows about Hitler and the nazis? I saw one called 'the dark charisma of Adolph Hitler' everyone does find him fascinating, it's not a Sup Forums thing.

He's one of the most famous people ever, I met a guy from Yemen who knew about him. He's like the worlds nicest ever evil dictator and ithat alone is fucking hilarious.

Nazi germany invented the Autobahn and tons of other shit that everyone copied, Germany is the biggest economy in Europe now so they obviously started something around Hitlers time.

>and we germans have to be ashamed for him till the end of time.
Not really. Most millenials outside of Germany don't really give a shit and make frequent jokes about it, especially here in the US. Give it a few decades and people will have completely stopped giving a fuck. It was completely overblown because allies(just like the Axis) had propaganda going against Germans and had to convince German-Americans that they slaughtered their own kin for good reason.

At the end of the day like: said, at least Hitler wasn't slaughtering millions of his own people. He was an enemy of outsiders not his own people.

Amazing double-think, since what is God supposed to be? Do you think mediocrity is allowed in the Kingdom of Heaven? People like to believe that even the shittiest among us will be uplifted and made perfect, but I imagine if there is a God and there is a Heaven, that they use their resources to ensure the continuity of Life before anything else, and the rabble are merely "pruned" from existence (a la eugenics).

DROP YOUR FUCKING GUILT

Also Mongolia isn't ashamed because Genghis mass raped tons of defenseless villages all over the world, in fact they're proud of it nowadays because it's thought of as a time when they were strong and not evil.

One of the more interesting characters in history, I don't think anyone ever figured him out, or ever will for that matter, why he made the decisions he did. However with that said, interesting doesn't mean good. Hitler and his third Reich have had incomprehensible consequences to western civilization as a whole. If it weren't for him, progressivism wouldn't have become as dominant as it is today, hell we would probably still be practicing Eugenics

If it weren't for him, the bolsheviks may have very well conquered Europe. He showed the Western world who the Enemy is.

10 out of 10 thread

He's only cool if you're white

We would have had to face the soviets one way or another, I admit we would have been better off if they had been toppled earlier, but if it wasn't for them Hitler might have take over the world

The ideologue capitalist-denying free-shit amphetamine user who single handedly discredited nationalism and right ideology for the foreseeable future

great guy

>What is it about Hitler that makes him so fascinating?

always on speed and turned all the women in the country into whores for the ss

thanks
of course, are you a nigger?

I don't think Hitler had any intention of conquering the world. He certainly wanted to regain the lost territory from the Treaty of Versailles and also had plans of uniting all Nordic countries under the Reich, but there's no way he had plans to conquer the globe. Besides that, he really had no choice but to go out guns blazing when England and France attacked from the West and the Soviets from the East. It was all or nothing at that point.

Why evil?

I think he was crazy. He was crazy enough to defy all the world order, and to sacrifice EVERYTHING for his dream to protect and to elevate his own people. He was willing to do anything in order to secure a future for hist country. The powers that be wasn't happy at all, and they fought back.

Hitler is no different from a Cesar, Napoleon or any other great leader from history. He stepped heavy on the gas for a German future in Europe, and he never looked back. Probably was a good thing that he existed, so there could be some sort of protection from the communists. Would europe be better today if there was no Germany to keep the soviet union on hold? I don't think so. At least he stopped them there.

WW2 had the same geopolitics as WW1, Hitler also wanted to expand eastward, conquer the fertile Ukrainian plain to feed the gigantic growth in population.

Remember that this was before the green revolution, so Malthusianism was pretty much on the table.

No. My point was the people who hate Hitler on Sup Forums probably aren't even white. Not saying white people don't hate Hitler, but those are the ones who probably don't go on Sup Forums lol

Also, I think his political project for Europe was very advanced, and the last great European political project.

Look what he has achieve in science, in art.

I would think that a world were Hitler won the war in Europe would be a far more dangerous world, because at one time, he had to confront america. And that means a cold war between a nazi Europe and against America.

That would be the a real spectacle to watch. Utter destruction of the western world, or would the stress and agitation between the countries promote new scientific discoveries and more advancements for humankind?

Who knows.

>naziboo

That's pretty good.

I'm more interested in the fact that he escaped to his base in Antarctica along with other top generals to help breed and prepare an Aryan, warrior race to reclaim the world and the Lebensraum. That's why Jews never go to Antarctica.