What's the best 9 11 documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVHstSrC1CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d1KKaH0ZCv8
youtube.com/watch?v=MAHTpFhT5AU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the masterpiece of the genre.

>This documentary examines the rise in anti-Semitism following the 9/11 attacks, drawing inspiration from a discredited book that purportedly outlined the Jews' plan for taking over the world. The filmmakers show how the work, despite being fraudulent, has been embraced by anti-Semites in some parts of the world. Meanwhile, interview subjects include orthodox Jews and Holocaust survivors, as well as neo-Nazis and the founder of a Holocaust denial site, exposing modern-day hatred toward the Jews.

faggots, i was being serious

I know, I've actually seen the whole thing. The producer is a Jew, but I still think it's red-pilled because you hear first hand accounts from many J-wise "anti-Semites" what they think of Jews.

This a hundred times over. By far the best documentary on 9/11.

Nigga you think I'm joking? That's the good stuff I gave you there.lol no. However it's probably the strongest part of the film, what's good about this is it just tries to tell you that the general story is false so you should ignore it. It's not very well done/researched at all but the attitude isn't bad.

Loose Change: Final Cut by Dylan Avery

That ytmnd page

The Power Of Nightmares

No. It's fucking shit. Not only is it bluepilled, but it has bad narration. A huge clusterfuck of nonsense and not fun to watch.

fahrenheit 9/11.
it won palme d'or and proved that bush did 9/11.

blue pill

None, because the truth is:

>9/11 was done on purpose in order to destabilize the middle east and north Africa, in order to maintain the petro dollar that fuels western economies and start a global refugee crisis
>these refugees are just the beginning to test the waters
>soon due to natural warming of the earth, many African and Middle East countries will have major population centers that become inhabitable, mostly around coast lines and already very arid climates
>Europeans, Americans and East Asians will be blamed for this and on this guilt and blame, the world's largest immigration (or invasion) will take place
>in less than a century, most every majority white country will become minority white as nationalism, religion and culture and squished
>this will also happen in Asia, but more slowly, focusing on Japan and South Korea
>in two centuries time, the west will be genocided, the east infiltrated and the middle class no longer existent, a small group of Zionist Jews will rule the world of slaves
>God will rapture the earth soon after

brown bricks

>forgetting greater israel

youtube.com/watch?v=EVHstSrC1CQ

Lost River

>protocol's

naudet brothers video footage
102 that changed america

what

Came here to post this, the minutes that changed america is the only good one.

fake media shit

how is it fake, one is raw footage the other is a compilation of videos

youtube.com/watch?v=d1KKaH0ZCv8

raw footage and videos can be edited user. jesus, are you really that naive?

Prove it.

The naudet brothers one has multiple cuts at crucial moments

this is the one that stands out IMO. No narration bullshit, nearly no music, just raw footage edited in real time as the events unfold.

Visiting Walmart

The Naudet Brothers shows the firefighters from a first person perspective in one of the towers while it was burning

youtube.com/watch?v=MAHTpFhT5AU

>*knocks over the black coca colas*

>ground coke zero

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

>go to toy section
>grab toy planes
>throw toy planes at zero towers until kicked out

What if I told you the WTC never existed at all? Were you there pre 2001 to see them for yourself?

Memes aside, was 9/11 ACTUALLY an inside job? Like is there real non-MS paint graphics based evidence?

It's not as good without the build up

Use your common sense user... can jet fuel ACTUALLY melt steel beams?

a Mossad job

nah it was an outside job.

9/11 Missing Links

>no jews died on 9/11
that's not true 3 or 4 of them died

Spider-Man (2002)

Don't forget about the Mossad on the planes